Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,583 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? (2022 Views)

Things To Do Before Going To You Study Abroad / What Course Would You Study If You Had The Chance To Go Back To School And Why? / How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? by Yukirusi(f): 2:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
There're courses where you're expected to cram inorder for you to write that exam. How do they expect you to cram a full text book just to a write a German obj exam? For example ENT in AAU is pure obj German.
Re: How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? by Tallesty1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Are You Asking Us Or Telling Us?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? by Yukirusi(f): 2:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Read it clearly please!
Re: How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? by guccimilan(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2015
was ist deine Frage? Which exam in particular? If its A1,B1 or A2 B2 its easy
Re: How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? by Yukirusi(f): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
Entreprenurial Studies(ENT). Most students have problem with that course. You're expected to provide the exact words in the text book to the questions given. So, how do you get A1 in such a course?
Re: How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? by guccimilan(m): 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Since its obj, you have to familiarize urself with the answers given as u study.
The A1 and B1 am talking about are basic deutsche course here in Germany.It's a language study
Re: How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Read through the course and jot things that catches your attention.
source around for the past questions in that course..
Go through them severally and you will have an idea what the questions look like and answer them with your text book/note
Then read the book/note again and revise the answered questions..
Obj questions are repetitive from year to year
Re: How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? by Yukirusi(f): 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2015
Alright, thanks for the tips
Re: How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? by newsteller: 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
Over 22,000 jamb candidate was given admission yesteday click here to check if you are among
Re: How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
German question? I love german questions... I no dey fail am

1 Like

Re: How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2015
adebayor1490:
German question? I love german questions... I no dey fail am
The question na; How you take dey study to pass am?
Re: How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? by Yukirusi(f): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
Yeah! Nice question. So, how're you doing it?
Re: How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
favoured234:

The question na; How you take dey study to pass am?
I read a lot. And I sabi do cramming. So studying a big textbook cos of Geman question aint a problem for me
Re: How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
adebayor1490:
I read a lot. And I sabi do cramming. So studying a big textbook cos of Geman question aint a problem for me
How you manage take dey cram when you no sabi speak english grin
Re: How Do You Study For A German Obj Exam? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
favoured234:

How you manage take dey cram when you no sabi speak english grin
google.com

(1) (Reply)

The Premedical Crossover Scam Imminent In UNILAG / What Course will an individual study with this Waec result?? / THE INTERPLAY OF TECHNOLOGY AND ENVIRONMENT - TERM PAPER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.