Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,582 members, 7,816,433 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Odunlade Adekola Falsified Robbery & Death Story For Publicity. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Falsified Robbery & Death Story For Publicity. (1081 Views)

Odunlade Adekola In Class With His Coursemates In University Of Lagos (Photo) / Kate Henshaw Warns Akpororo To Stop Using Her For Publicity / Odunlade Adekola With The Tallest Man In Lagos [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunlade Adekola Falsified Robbery & Death Story For Publicity. by LaJose78(m): 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2015
Fans Blast Nollywood Actor After the death rumour that trailed popular Nollywood actor Odunlade Adekola last week, it
seems the Abeokuta-based actor has joined the growing list of
entertainers using lie for cheap publicity.
Over the weekend, the actor was rumoured to have been shot
dead by some robbers who invaded his home in Abeokuta. The news went viral among Nigerians home and abroad
especially his die-hard fans who couldn’t keep the feeling of
sadness to themselves. 48 hours after the news broke,
the Ekiti-born actor released an official statement dissociating himself from the bad tale. However the statement appeared
to have exposed the initial story as a strategy for Odunlade to have more followers on the social media. The statement reads:
“It has come to my hearing that I ODUNLADE ADEKOLA was attacked and being robbed, there is no iota of truth in the news, I am hale and hearty, where the news surfaced from I don’t know. I am using this medium to thank all my fans, friends and family who have text and call. NOTE: my I.D
on social media are:
Facebook Page
ODUNOMOADEKOLA
Twitter: @ODUNOMOADEKKOLA
Instagram:
@ODUNOMOADEKKOLA
PLEASE BE WARNED…. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS
IRE LOJU WA O MA RI OOO…… please Re.BC…
SIGNED @ODUNOMOADEKOLA”.
The fact that the actor sufficiently mentioned his social media IDs is
now making many intelligent and keenly observant fans to suspect that the initial death story was
orchestrated by Odunlade himself in a bid to later get curious and worried millions of members of the public to troop
to his social media page to follow up.
“This Odunlade dude is such a scam. I’m highly disappointed.
Who comes on Social media to market his social media account
after such a bad news has been published about him?”
, Shalewa Olaore blasted him on Facebook. A Twitter user, MissyBee posted
on a forum; “Did anyone see the poo of a statement Adekola posted about his death? Nigerian celebs will butcher their own family to earn cheap publicity such a shame I knew the death rumour was
fishy and it’s the handiwork of the actor himself. I dare anyone to prove me wrong”.

“Sunday Dagboru has killed me with lie oooo. Just because of
social media followers, dis guy
tells lie with his own life. I duff my hat Mr Desperado”
,Yinka Yinusa stated.
Within 24 hours of the death rumour, Odunlade Adekola
gained over 25000 Instagram followers.
[url=naijagists.com/odunlade-adekola-falsified-robbery-death-story-for-publicist-fans-blast-nollywood-actor/]source[/url]
cc:mods

Re: Odunlade Adekola Falsified Robbery & Death Story For Publicity. by Joygalore(f): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2015
Na him sabi.If tomorrow them shot am now,dem go say na from him village
Re: Odunlade Adekola Falsified Robbery & Death Story For Publicity. by axortedbabe(f): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
Every mallam with him own kettle..
E no concern me
Re: Odunlade Adekola Falsified Robbery & Death Story For Publicity. by komzyb(f): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2015
I don't know him

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Names New Born Son SAINT / How Nollywood Actor Dede One Day Died / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Humblesmith - Osinachi Remix Ft. Davido (snippet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.