Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:34 AM

Promo Nigerians Secretly Desire MTN To Do (pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Promo Nigerians Secretly Desire MTN To Do (pic) (957 Views)

What Will You Do? (pic) / You See This In Your Kitchen, What Would You Do (pic) / There's $15.5 Billion Behind That Door, what Would You do?(PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Promo Nigerians Secretly Desire MTN To Do (pic) by profstar(m): 4:24pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nigerians secretly want MTN to do this kind promo, but since MTN no go do am anytime soon, that is why dem hate MTN for it grin grin cheesy

na joke o grin

Re: Promo Nigerians Secretly Desire MTN To Do (pic) by Theyveedo(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2015
Re: Promo Nigerians Secretly Desire MTN To Do (pic) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
hahaha, na this coming december promo be that?
MTN is the best grin
Re: Promo Nigerians Secretly Desire MTN To Do (pic) by chillian(f): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2015
Second to comment.hmmmm Baba na which day e go reach my turn.any way i still keep hope alive
Re: Promo Nigerians Secretly Desire MTN To Do (pic) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2015
chillian:
Second to comment.hmmmm Baba na which day e go reach my turn.any way i still keep hope alive

it's easy, just send 'ole' to '419' then you will get a chance to your turn grin

(1) (Reply)

There's A Naked Lady In The Photo.can You Spot Her / Riddles And Jokes By Dovetark / Hilarious!! You Think You Have Got Problem, Lol See This....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.