Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Hilarious!! You Think You Have Got Problem, Lol See This.... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious!! You Think You Have Got Problem, Lol See This.... (937 Views)

Lol See A Very Hilarious Warning Signpost By The Nigerian Police Force / LOL See The Shocking Message A Student Wrote On Her Examination Paper (photo) / "Ass Looking" Very Hilarious You Need To See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious!! You Think You Have Got Problem, Lol See This.... by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Akpos and Kwame met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation. Kwame kept complaining about his family problems. Finally, Akpos said to Kwame, "You think you have family problems? Listen to my situation: "A few years ago, I met a young widow with a grown-up daughter. We got married and I got myself a stepdaughter. Later, my father married my step daughter. That made my stepdaughter, my step mother. And my father became my stepson. Also, my wife became mother-in-law of her father-in-law. Much later, the daughter of my wife, my stepmother, had a son. This boy was my half- brother because he was my father's son. But he was also the son of my wife's daughter which made him my wife's grandson. That made me the grandfather of my half-brother. This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half- sister of my son, my stepmother, is also the grandmother. This makes my father, the brother-in-law of my child, whose stepsister is my father's wife, I am my stepmother's brother-in-law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I am my OWN GRANDFATHER!"
Re: Hilarious!! You Think You Have Got Problem, Lol See This.... by checkolatunji: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol...very funny
Re: Hilarious!! You Think You Have Got Problem, Lol See This.... by sakabe(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
just complicated
Re: Hilarious!! You Think You Have Got Problem, Lol See This.... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
sakabe:
just complicated
My broda, Relax, take a deep breath, Oya read it again,
Re: Hilarious!! You Think You Have Got Problem, Lol See This.... by sakabe(m): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
KIKO720:
My broda, Relax, take a deep breath, Oya read it again,

Pls, how will a take a deep breath? I don't know how to do that!

(1) (Reply)

When Your Erection Gives You Directions / A Guy On His First Date / When You Cook With Fresh Tomatoes!!! (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.