Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Need A Dedicated United States Vpn For Free.which Website Offers Such For Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Dedicated United States Vpn For Free.which Website Offers Such For Free (2209 Views)

Download Palu VPN For Free Unlimited Internet Trick / Please Which Website Can I Buy Traffic To My Blog / Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Dedicated United States Vpn For Free.which Website Offers Such For Free by wink2015(m): 4:25pm On Nov 07, 2015
please I need a dedicated united states vpn for free. which website offers such for free. most of the website i look through charge $8, $10 $15 etc
Re: I Need A Dedicated United States Vpn For Free.which Website Offers Such For Free by ib22003(m): 5:21am On Nov 08, 2015
No website offers USA vpn. For free because of spam.I will offer you a vpn with a static and fresh USA ip for 1500 per month. For 2 user accounts . only for legit activities.
Re: I Need A Dedicated United States Vpn For Free.which Website Offers Such For Free by ib22003(m): 5:22am On Nov 08, 2015
Its dedicated. So only you will be using it.
Re: I Need A Dedicated United States Vpn For Free.which Website Offers Such For Free by wink2015(m): 6:37am On Nov 08, 2015
ib22003:
Its dedicated. So only you will be using it.

Thanks for the offer, but I am still considering a second option which is going for a vps instead of the vpn. I read online that vpn will not work for what I want to use it for. which is taking united states online survey and getting paid online. I was told vpn are often blacklisted by the online survey websites and I will get banned within a short time of registering in those online survey website.
Re: I Need A Dedicated United States Vpn For Free.which Website Offers Such For Free by lordmario(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2015
Download cyberghost and choose which country and region u want it to set ur ip. Though the free version logs out every 1hour
Re: I Need A Dedicated United States Vpn For Free.which Website Offers Such For Free by ib22003(m): 4:49am On Nov 09, 2015
YES now.i will get a vps and configure it as a Private vpn so, you can connect to it and use the Ip to Browse. Thats y i said dedicated because you will be the only one using the ip in the world. my number is +917702546104, whats or call let me give you more info
wink2015:

Thanks for the offer, but I am still considering a second option which is going for a vps instead of the vpn. I read online that vpn will not work for what I want to use it for. which is taking united states online survey and getting paid online. I was told vpn are often blacklisted by the online survey websites and I will get banned within a short time of registering in those online survey website.
Re: I Need A Dedicated United States Vpn For Free.which Website Offers Such For Free by wink2015(m): 6:10am On Nov 09, 2015
ib22003:
YES now.i will get a vps and configure it as a Private vpn so, you can connect to it and use the Ip to Browse. Thats y i said dedicated because you will be the only one using the ip in the world. my number is +917702546104, whats or call let me give you more info

Thanks for your offer. But I think I will prefer what vccghana is offering in this their youtube video. All this configure vpn does not work any longer especially for united states verified paypal account. Please take a view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25ci0hId8HM
Re: I Need A Dedicated United States Vpn For Free.which Website Offers Such For Free by ib22003(m): 7:30am On Nov 09, 2015
You could not be more wrong. there is no really no difference between using your vps as a vpn or connecting to it through remote desktop. its same thing because exit ip is same. i use linux but that is windows, using your rdp the internet is not safe because the is mostly no lock against bruteforce(trying of different usernames and passwords), does the server have ddos protection(ddos: send requests to server that it cant handle. eg 100gb/s).majority of the clients i offer digital marketing services to are in the us.i have 512 usa ip address me and my team members use for search engine optimization.linux vps use less resources than windows vps because you can run the os with minimum install.
wink2015:

Thanks for your offer. But I think I will prefer what vccghana is offering in this their youtube video. All this configure vpn does not work any longer especially for united states verified paypal account. Please take a view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25ci0hId8HM
Re: I Need A Dedicated United States Vpn For Free.which Website Offers Such For Free by bedfordng(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2015
Most premium vpn are not free and so as vps.hope you have means of cashing out your earnings from online survey
Re: I Need A Dedicated United States Vpn For Free.which Website Offers Such For Free by wink2015(m): 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2015
bedfordng:
Most premium vpn are not free and so as vps.hope you have means of cashing out your earnings from online survey

cashing out paypal dollar is not a problem as there are numerous exchangers online that can do that for me i only need to be extra careful. My only desire is to get a secure windows rdp/vps for a securing browsing of restricted website

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland.com And Nct.com.ng At A Glance / Is Their Any Where I Can Create A Free Blog Site / 4 Year Old Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.