Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,034 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Why I Left Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Left Islam (3092 Views)

A Rejoinder On Why I Left Christ Embassy Church By Marchman / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / Why I Left Islam To Follow Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Left Islam by Annunaki(m): 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
Why I left Islam
By Ali Sina

I am often asked, why I left Islam?  As absurd as it may be, some Muslims cannot even allow themselves to think that leaving Islam is an option, or even possible.  They would rather think that those who leave Islam are paid Jewish agents than accept the fact that people have freedom to think and some may even think that Islam is not for them.  The following are my reasons:   

Until few years ago I used to think that my faith in Islam was not based on blind imitation but rather was the result of years of investigation and research.  The fact that I read a lot of books on Islam, written by people whose thoughts I approved of and delving into philosophies that were within my comfort zone, emphasized my conviction that I had found the truth.  All my biased research confirmed my faith.  Just like other Muslims, I used to believe that to learn about anything one has to go to the source.  Now you may think that the source of Islam is the Qur’an and the hadith.  That might be so in theory.  But in practice few Muslims read these books to understand them.  Muslims get their information about Islam by reading the books written by scholars of Islam. These are apologetic books that deceitfully try to portray Islam in the best light, showing that Muhammad was a holy man and the Qur’an is a "scientific book." Therefore, I felt no need to look elsewhere in order to find the truth, as I was convinced that I had already found it.  As Muslims say “Talabe ilm ba’d az wossule ma’loom mazmoom.”  The search for knowledge after gaining it is unwise. 

Now I realize this was a mistake.  What if we want to learn the truth about one of these dangerous cults? Is it enough to depend only on what the cult leader and his deluded followers say?  Wouldn’t it be prudent to widen our research and find out what other people have to say about them?  Going to the source makes sense only in scientific matters, because scientists are not “believers.”  They do not say something because they have blind faith.  Scientists make a critical analysis of the evidence.  It is very different from the religious approach which is based entirely on faith and belief.

I suppose it was my acquaintance with the western humanistic values that made me more sensitive and whetted my appetite for democracy, freethinking, human rights, equality, etc.  It was when I reread the Qur’an that I came across injunctions that were not on a par with my newfound humanistic values.  I was distressed and felt uncomfortable to read teachings like these:

Note:  I have not verified your quotes.

Q.3:90
But those who reject Faith after they accepted it, and then go on adding to their defiance of Faith,- never will their repentance be accepted; for they are those who have gone astray.

Q.16: 106
Any one who, after accepting faith in Allah, utters Unbelief,- except under compulsion, his heart remaining firm in Faith - but such as open their breast to Unbelief, on them is Wrath from Allah, and theirs will be a dreadful Penalty.

One may think that the dreadful penalty mentioned here pertains to the next world.  But Muhammad made sure that these people received their penalty in this world as well:

Fight them, and Allah will punish them by your hands, cover them with shame, help you (to victory) over them, heal the breasts of Believers,

There are also Hadiths that clearly say  " So, wherever you find them, kill them, for there will be a reward for their killers on the Day of Resurrection."  

Elsewhere we read: 
Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 260:

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "

I found many tales of brutality of Muhammad like this story: 

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 52, Number 261:

Eight men of the tribe of 'Ukil came to the Prophet and then they found the climate of Medina unsuitable for them. So, they said, "O Allah's Apostle! Provide us with some milk." Allah's Apostle said, "I recommend that you should join the herd of camels." So they went and drank the urine and the milk of the camels (as a medicine) till they became healthy and fat. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels, and they became unbelievers after they were Muslims. When the Prophet was informed by a shouter for help, he sent some men in their pursuit, and before the sun rose high, they were brought, and he had their hands and feet cut off. Then he ordered for nails, which were heated and passed over their eyes, and they were left in the Harra (i.e. rocky land in Medina). They asked for water, and nobody provided them with water till they died. 

And from partial translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4339
Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) Said: The blood of a Muslim man who testifies that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is Allah's Apostle should not lawfully be shed except only for one of three reasons: a man who committed fornication after marriage, in which case he should be stoned; one who goes forth to fight with Allah and His Apostle, in which case he should be killed or crucified or exiled from the land; or one who commits murder for which he I is killed.

For continuation: http://www.faithfreedom.org/Articles/sina/why_i_left_islam.htm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why I Left Islam by Annunaki(m): 5:19pm On Nov 07, 2015
The more I read, the more I questioned Muhammad’s sense of justice. The following is very disturbing.  I dare say any man who reads it and is not taken aback with disgust has a long way to go to become a human.

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4348

Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas:
A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) was informed about it.
He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up.
He sat before the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and said: Apostle of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her.
Thereupon the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.

I felt the above story was a manifest injustice. Muhammad condoned a man killing a pregnant mother and his own unborn child just because he said that she insulted the Prophet!

(Arabs used to sleep with their maid slaves.  Qur’an perpetuates this tradition Q.33: 52.  Muhammad himself slept with Mariyah, the maid slave of his wife Hafsa, without marrying her.)

Forgiving someone for killing another human being just because he said she insulted Muhammad is unacceptable.  What if that man was lying to escape punishment?  What does this story say about Muhammad’s sense of Justice?  During the past 1400 years, how many husbands escaped punishment for killing their innocent wives by accusing them of blaspheming the prophet of God and this Hadith allowed them get away with it?

Here is another one:
Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4349

Narrated Ali ibn AbuTalib:
A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) declared that no recompense was payable for her blood.

It was not easy to read these stories and not be moved.  There is no reason to believe that all these stories were fabricated.  Why should believers, who have tried to depict their prophet as a compassionate man fabricate so many stories that would make him look like a ruthless tyrant? 

I could no longer accept the brutal treatment of those who chose not to accept Islam, or that those who criticize any religion must be put to death.  Faith is a personal matter.   

See how Muhammad dealt with unbelievers:

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4359

Narrated Abdullah ibn Abbas:
The verse "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite side or exile from the land...most merciful" was revealed about polytheists. If any of them repents before they are arrested, it does not prevent from inflicting on him the prescribed punishment, which he deserves.”

How could a messenger of God maim and crucify people because they resist accepting him?  Could such a person really be a messenger of God?  Wasn’t there a worthier man with moral and ethical fortitude to bear this mighty responsibility?

I could not accept the fact that Muhammad slaughtered 900 Jews in one day, after he captured them in a raid that he started. I read the following story and I shivered:

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4390

Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi:
I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair

Also, I found following story shocking:

Sunan Abu-Dawud Book 38, Number 4396

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah:
A thief was brought to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him). He said: Kill him. The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah! Then he said: Cut off his hand. So his (right) hand was cut off. He was brought a second time and he said: Kill him. The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah! Then he said: Cut off his foot.
So his (left) foot was cut off.
He was brought a third time and he said: Kill him.
The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah!
So he said: Cut off his hand. (So his (left) hand was cut off.)
He was brought a fourth time and he said: Kill him.
The people said: He has committed theft, Apostle of Allah!
So he said: Cut off his foot. So his (right) foot was cut off.
He was brought a fifth time and he said: Kill him.
So we took him away and killed him. We then dragged him and cast him into a well and threw stones over him.

It seems that Muhammad passed judgment before hearing the case.  Also by cutting a thief’s hand he is left with no other means to earn his bread except begging, which would be difficult since he is defamed as a thief and so hated by people. Therefore re-offending becomes his only means of livelihood.

After living many years in the West and being received kindly by people of other religions or of no religion, who loved me and accepted me as their friend, who let me into their lives and hearts, I could no longer accept the following mandates of the Qur’an as the words of God:

Q.58: 22
You will not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allah and His Messenger…

Q.3: 118-120
O you who believe! Take not as (your) bitaanah (advisors, consultants, protectors, helpers, friends, etc.) those outside your religion (pagans, Jews, Christians, and hypocrites) since they will not fail to do their best to corrupt you. They desire to harm you severely. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, but what their breasts conceal is far worse. Indeed We have made clear to you the aayaat (proofs, evidence, verses), if you understand. Lo! You are the ones who love them but they love you not, and you believe in all the Scriptures [i.e., you believe in the Tawraat and the Injeel, while they disbelieve in your Book (the Qur’an)]. And when they meet you, they say, ‘We believe.’ But when they are alone, they bite the tips of their fingers at you in rage. Say: ‘Perish in your rage. Certainly Allah knows what is in the breasts (all the secrets).’ If a good befalls you, it grieves them, but some evil overtakes you, they rejoice at it… 

And

Q.5: 51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as awliya’ (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but awliya’ to one another…  

I also found the above statement false.  Evidence the Bosnia-Kosovo crisis; where a Christian country waged war against another Christian country to liberate Muslims.  Many Jewish doctors volunteered to help the Kosovo refugees, despite the fact that during the WWII, the same Albanian Muslims took sides with Hitler and helped him in his holocaust against the Jews.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam by Annunaki(m): 5:21pm On Nov 07, 2015
It became obvious to me that Muslims are accepted by all the people of the world yet our prophet wants us to hate them, to disassociate ourselves from them, to force them into our way of life or kill them, subdue them and make them pay Jizya.  How silly!  How pathetic!  How inhumane!  No wonder there is so much inexplicable hate of the West and of the Jews among Muslims.  It was Muhammad who inseminated the hate and the distrust of the non-believers among his followers.  How can Muslims integrate with other nations while holding these hateful messages of the Qur’an as the words of God?

There are many Muslims who immigrate to non-Muslim countries and are received with open arms.  Many of them get into politics and become part of the ruling elite.  We suffer no discrimination in the non-Islamic countries.  But see how our holy prophet tells us to deal with non-Muslims where we are the majority:

Q.9: 29
Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

I also find the following verses completely against my conscience.  I love all humanity and wish everyone to be happy in this world and forgiven in the next.  But my holy prophet bade me not to seek forgiveness for the unbelievers even if they are my parents and beloved ones.

(Interpretation of the meaning by Muhsin Khan):

Q.9: 113
It is not (proper) for the Prophet and those who believe to ask Allaah’s forgiveness for the mushrikeen, even though they be of kin, after it has become clear to them that they are the dwellers of the Fire (because they died in state of disbelief).

Qur’an and hadith are full of outrageous verses like these that, to me, are clear proof that Muhammad was not a prophet, but a cult leader.  To force people to denounce their own family is what cults do.  He was an impostor who lied so loudly and so forcefully that the ignorant people of his time believed in him. Then the following generations echoed these lies passing them to the next.  Philosophers and writers were born in this atmosphere of lies and elaborated on them, embellished them, and made them credible.  But when you go to the core of the religion, when you read the Qur’an and study the hadith you see they are nothing but pure nonsense.  Rumi was a great poet and a mystic, he tried to give Islam mystical significance that it lacked.  But what Rumi said is Rumi's thinking. The Qur’an is bereft of mystical meanings.  Muhammad's concept of religion and god was extremely primitive.  Why Rumi, Attar,  Sohravardi or other mystics strive to attribute meanings to senseless verses of the Qur’an has to do with their upbringing as Muslim kids.  On one hand, unlike the more rationalist thinkers such as Ar Razi, they could not denounce Islam altogether for it was ingrained in their subconscious mind.  Nothing is more difficult to get rid of than religion.  This is truly the most potent narcotic if it is administered to a person from childhood.  Yet as intelligent people, it was not possible for these great minds to accept the Qur’an at face value.  Therefore they tried to find esoteric meanings in meaningless verses of the Qur’an and it was they who gave birth to a new religion that had nothing to do with what was taught by Muhammad.  Yet this religion was palatable to those with brains.

Thus we have two Islams.  One that strives to attribute mystical significance and otherworldly meanings to the inane teachings of the Qur’an, as is professed by Sufis, and the other that rejects any interpretation of these verses beyond their literal meanings, as is practiced by the majority of Muslims with their hub in Saudi Arabia among the Wahhabis.  And, of course, there are a myriad of sects between these two extremes, each interpreting the Qur’an according to their own whims and caprices, each calling others mortad or heretics and constantly making war among themselves to impose their own "pure" version of Islam on others. 

However, the real Islam is not what its philosophers and mystics have inferred but what is in the Qur’an and that is the Islam of the fundamentalist and the terrorist.  The real Islam is the Islam that abuses women, allows men to beat their wives, imposes penalty tax on religious minorities, wants to dominate the world by subduing all non-Muslims, calls for Jihad, and killing of non-believers until Islam becomes the only dominant religion of the World. 

My rejection of Islam is not based on the bad deeds of the Muslims but on the bad teachings of its holy book and on the bad deeds of its founder.  Many cruelties and heinous acts of violence, perpetrated by Muslims throughout the centuries were inspired by the Qur’an and the Sunnah (the examples of the prophet).  That is why I condemn ISLAM for the bad things that Muslims do.  Any effort to humanize Islam is a waste of time.  The obstacle to any reform is Qur’an.  The enemy is Islam and that is the target of my attacks.  I do that, despite knowing that I have become the magnet of the hatred of fanatical Muslims and my own life could be in danger.  Yet I know that by eradicating Islam we can save the world from the dangers of a catastrophe that otherwise is looming over our heads and could cause more disaster than the first and second world wars combined.  Eradication of Islam means restoring peace among humanity and civility, democracy and prosperity in the Muslim world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Islam by emcykhalifa(m): 6:44pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ur opinion ur headache. Proudly muslim.
Re: Why I Left Islam by Annunaki(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
emcykhalifa:
Ur opinion ur headache. Proudly muslim.

Even the Nazis were proud of their heinous crime against humanity

Did you read through the article? Can you claim to be proud of all the numerous atrocities mohamed committed as recorded in your sahih hadiths

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Islam by tartar9(m): 12:10am On Nov 08, 2015
they can only attack Islam with lies proudly Muslim
see and cover you face with shame;
warning:graphic content

EX 17:13 With the Lord's approval, Joshua mows
down Amalek and his people.
EX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave
may be beaten to death with no punishment for
the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't die
too quickly.
EX 32:27 "Put every man his sword by his side,
and go in and out from gate to gate throughout
the camp, and slay every man his brother, and
every man his companion, and every man his
neighbor.
EX 32:27-29 With the Lord's approval, the
Israelites slay 3000 men.
LE 26:7-8 The Lord promises the Israelites that, if
they are obedient, their enemies will "fall before
your sword."
LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you,
which shall rob you of your children."
LE 26:29 , DT 28:53 , JE 19:9 , EZ 5:8-10 As a
punishment, the Lord will cause people to eat the
flesh of their own sons and daughters and fathers
and friends.
LE 27:29 Human sacrifice is condoned. (Note: An
example is given in JG 11:30-39 )
NU 11:33 The Lord smites the people with a great
plague.
NU 12:1-10 God makes Miriam a leper for seven
days because she and Aaron had spoken against
Moses.
NU 15:32-36 A Sabbath breaker (who had
gathered sticks for a fire) is stoned to death at
the Lord's command.
NU 16:27-33 The Lord causes the earth to open
and swallow up the men and their households
(including wives and children) because the men
had been rebellious.
NU 16:35 A fire from the Lord consumes 250
men.
NU 16:49 A plague from the Lord kills 14,700
people.
NU 21:3 The Israelites utterly destroy the
Canaanites.
NU 21:6 Fiery serpents, sent by the Lord, kill
many Israelites.
NU 21:35 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites
slay Og "... and his sons and all his people, until
there was not one survivor left ...."
NU 25:4 (KJV) "And the Lord said unto Moses,
take all the heads of the people, and hang them
up before the Lord against the sun ...."
NU 25:8 "He went after the man of Israel into the
tent, and thrust both of them through, the man of
Israel, and the woman through her belly."
NU 25:9 24,000 people die in a plague from the
Lord.
NU 31:9 The Israelites capture Midianite women
and children.
NU 31:17-18 Moses, following the Lord's
command, orders the Israelites to kill all the
Midianite male children and "... every woman who
has known man ...." (Note: How would it be
determined which women had known men? One
can only speculate.)
NU 31:31-40 32,000 virgins are taken by the
Israelites as booty. Thirty-two are set aside (to
be sacrificed?) as a tribute for the Lord.
DT 2:33-34 The Israelites utterly destroy the men,
women, and children of Sihon.
DT 3:6 The Israelites utterly destroy the men,
women, and children of Og.
DT 7:2 The Lord commands the Israelites to
"utterly destroy" and show "no mercy" to those
whom he gives them for defeat.
DT 20:13-14 "When the Lord delivers it into your
hand, put to the sword all the males .... As for
the women, the children, the livestock and
everything else in the city, you may take these as
plunder for yourselves."
DT 20:16 "In the cities of the nations the Lord is
giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive
anything that breathes."
DT 21:10-13 With the Lord's approval, the
Israelites are allowed to take "beautiful women"
from the enemy camp to be their captive wives.
If, after sexual relations, the husband has "no
delight" in his wife, he can simply let her go.
DT 28:53 "You will eat the fruit of the womb, the
flesh of the sons and daughters the Lord your
God has given you."
JS 1:1-9 , 18 Joshua receives the Lord's blessing
for all the bloody endeavors to follow.
JS 6:21-27 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
destroys the city of Jericho--men, women, and
children--with the edge of the sword.
JS 7:19-26 Achan, his children and his cattle are
stoned to death because Achan had taken a
taboo thing.
JS 8:22-25 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly smites the people of Ai, killing 12,000 men
and women, so that there were none who
escaped.
JS 10:10-27 With the help of the Lord, Joshua
utterly destroys the Gibeonites.
JS 10:28 With the Lord's approval, Joshua utterly
destroys the people of Makkedah.
JS 10:30 With the Lord's approval, Joshua utterly
destroys the Libnahites.
JS 10:32-33 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the people of Lachish.
JS 10:34-35 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the Eglonites.
JS 10:36-37 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the Hebronites.
JS 10:38-39 With the Lord's approval, Joshua
utterly destroys the Debirites.
JS 10:40 (A summary statement.) "So Joshua
defeated the whole land ...; he left none
remaining, but destroyed all that breathed, as the
Lord God of Israel commanded."
JS 11:6 The Lord orders horses to be hamstrung.
(Exceedingly cruel.)
JS 11:8-15 "And the lord gave them into the hand
of Israel, ...utterly destroying them; there was
none left that breathed ...."
JS 11:20 "For it was the Lord's doing to harden
their hearts that they should come against Israel
in battle, in order that they should be utterly
destroyed, and should receive no mercy but be
exterminated, as the Lord commanded Moses."
JS 11:21-23 Joshua utterly destroys the Anakim.
JG 1:4 With the Lord's support, Judah defeats
10,000 Canaanites at Bezek.
JG 1:6 With the Lord's approval, Judah pursues
Adoni-bezek, catches him, and cuts off his
thumbs and big toes.
JG 1:8 With the Lord's approval, Judah smites
Jerusalem.
JG 1:17 With the Lord's approval, Judah and
Simeon utterly destroy the Canaanites who
inhabited Zephath.
JG 3:29 The Israelites kill about 10,000 Moabites.
JG 3:31 (A restatement.) Shamgar killed 600
Philistines with an oxgoad.
JG 4:21 Jael takes a tent stake and hammers it
through the head of Sisera, fastening it to the
ground.
JG 7:19-25 The Gideons defeat the Midianites,
slay their princes, cut off their heads, and bring
the heads back to Gideon.
JG 8:15-21 The Gideons slaughter the men of
Penuel.
JG 9:5 Abimalech murders his brothers.
JG 9:45 Abimalech and his men kill all the people
in the city.
JG 9:53-54 "A woman dropped a stone on his
head and cracked his skull. Hurriedly he called to
his armor-bearer, 'Draw your sword and kill me,
so that they can't say a woman killed me.' So his
servant ran him through, and he died."
JG 11:29-39 Jepthah sacrifices his beloved
daughter, his only child, according to a vow he
has made with the Lord.
JG 14:19 The Spirit of the Lord comes upon a
man and causes him to slay thirty men.
JG 15:15 Samson slays 1000 men with the
jawbone of an ass.
JG 16:21 The Philistines gouge out Samson's
eyes.
JG 16:27-30 Samson, with the help of the Lord,
pulls down the pillars of the Philistine house and
causes his own death and that of 3000 other men
and women.
JG 18:27 The Danites slay the quiet and
unsuspecting people of Laish.
JG 19:22-29 A group of sexual depraved men
beat on the door of an old man's house
demanding that he turn over to them a male
house guest. Instead, the old man offers his
virgin daughter and his guest's concubine (or
wife): "Behold, here are my virgin daughter and
his concubine; let me bring them out now. Ravish
them and do with them what seems good to you;
but against this man do not do so vile a thing."
The man's concubine is ravished and dies. The
man then cuts her body into twelve pieces and
sends one piece to each of the twelve tribes of
Israel.
JG 20:43-48 The Israelites smite 25,000+ "men of
valor" from amongst the Benjamites, "men and
beasts and all that they found," and set their
towns on fire.
JG 21:10-12 "... Go and smite the inhabitants of
Jabesh-gilead with the edge of the sword and;
also the women and little ones.... every male and
every woman that has lain with a male you shall
utterly destroy." They do so and find four hundred
young virgins whom they bring back for their own
use.
1SA 4:10 The Philistines slay 30,000 Israelite foot
soldiers.
1SA 5:6-9 The Lord afflicts the Philistines with
tumors in their "secret parts," presumably for
having stolen the Ark.
1SA 6:19 God kills seventy men (or so) for
looking into the Ark (at him?). (Note: The early
Israelites apparently thought the Ark to be God's
abode.)
1SA 7:7-11 Samuel and his men smite the
Philistines.
1SA 11:11 With the Lord's blessing, Saul and his
men cut down the Ammonites.
1SA 14:31 Jonathan and his men strike down the
Philistines.
1SA 14:48 Saul smites the Amalekites.
1SA 15:3 , 7-8 "This is what the Lord says: Now
go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that
they have; do not spare them, but kill both man
and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep,
camel and ass ....' And Saul ... utterly destroyed
all the people with the edge of the sword."
1SA 15:33 "Samuel hewed Agag in pieces before
the Lord ...."
1SA 18:7 The women sing as they make merry:
"Saul has slain his thousands and David his ten
thousands."
1SA 27:8-11 "David left neither man nor woman
alive ....". (Note: This implies that children and
infants were included in the slaughter.)
1SA 30:17 David smites the Amalekites.
2SA 2:23 Abner kills Asahel.
2SA 3:30 Joab and Abishai kill Abner.
2SA 4:7-8 Rechan and Baanah kill Ish-bosheth,
behead him, and take his head to David.
2SA 4:12 David has Rechan and Baanah killed,
their hands and feet cut off, and their bodies
hanged by the pool at Hebron.
2SA 5:25 "And David did as the Lord commanded
him, and smote the Philistines ...."
2SA 6:2-23 Because she rebuked him for having
exposed himself, Michal (David's wife) was barren
throughout her life.
2SA 8:1-18 (A listing of some of David's
murderous conquests.)
2SA 8:4 David hamstrung all but a few of the
horses.
2SA 8:5 David slew 22,000 Syrians.
2SA 8:6 , 14 "The Lord gave victory to David
wherever he went."
2SA 8:13 David slew 18,000 Edomites in the
valley of salt and made the rest slaves.
2SA 10:18 David slew 47,000+ Syrians.
2SA 11:14-27 David has Uriah killed so that he
can marry Uriah's wife, Bathsheba.
2SA 12:1 , 19 The Lord strikes David's child dead
for the sin that David has committed.
2SA 13:1-15 Amnon loves his sister Tamar, rapes
her, then hates her.
2SA 13:28-29 Absalom has Amnon murdered.
2SA 18:6 -7 20,000 men are slaughtered at the
battle in the forest of Ephraim.
2SA 18:15 Joab's men murder Absalom.
2SA 20:10-12 Joab's men murder Amasa and
leave him "... wallowing in his own blood in the
highway. And anyone who came by, seeing him,
stopped."
2SA 24:15 The Lord sends a pestilence on Israel
that kills 70,000 men.
1KI 2:24-25 Solomon has Adonijah murdered.
1KI 2:29-34 Solomon has Joab murdered.
1KI 2:46 Solomon has Shime-i murdered.
1KI 13:15-24 A man is killed by a lion for eating
bread and drinking water in a place where the
Lord had previously told him not to. This is in
spite of the fact that the man had subsequently
been lied to by a prophet who told the man that
an angel of the Lord said that it would be alright
to eat and drink there.
1KI 20:29-30 The Israelites smite 100,000 Syrian
soldiers in one day. A wall falls on 27,000
remaining Syrians.
2KI 1:10-12 Fire from heaven comes down and
consumes fifty men.
2KI 2:23-24 Forty-two children are mauled and
killed, presumably according to the will of God,
for having jeered at a man of God.
2KI 5:27 Elisha curses Gehazi and his
descendants forever with leprosy.
2KI 6:18-19 The Lord answers Elisha's prayer and
strikes the Syrians with blindness. Elisha tricks
the blind Syrians and leads them to Samaria.
2KI 6:29 "So we cooked my son and ate him. The
next day I said to her, 'Give up your son so we
may eat him,' but she had hidden him."
2KI 9:24 Jehu tricks and murders Joram.
2KI 9:27 Jehu has Ahaziah killed.
2KI 9:30-37 Jehu has Jezebel killed. Her body is
trampled by horses. Dogs eat her flesh so that
only her skull, feet, and the palms of her hands
remain.
2KI 10:7 Jehu has Ahab's seventy sons beheaded,
then sends the heads to their father.
2KI 10:14 Jehu has forty-two of Ahab's kin killed.
2KI 10:17 "And when he came to Samaria, he
slew all that remained to Ahab in Samaria, till he
had wiped them out, according to the word of the
Lord ...."
2KI 10:19-27 Jehu uses trickery to massacre the
Baal worshippers.
2KI 11:1 Athaliah destroys all the royal family.
2KI 14:5 , 7 Amaziah kills his servants and then
10,000 Edomites.
2KI 15:3-5 Even though he did what was right in
the eyes of the Lord, the Lord smites Azariah with
leprosy for not having removed the "high places."
2KI 15:16 Menahem ripped open all the women
who were pregnant.
2KI 19:35 An angel of the Lord kills 185,000 men.
1CH 20:3 (KJV) "And he brought out the people
that were in it, and cut them with saws, and with
harrows of iron, and with axes."
2CH 13:17 500,000 Israelites are slaughtered.
2CH 21:4 Jehoram slays all his brothers.
PS 137:9 Happy will be the man who dashes your
little ones against the stones.
PS 144:1 God is praised as the one who trains
hands for war and fingers for battle.
IS 13:15 "Everyone who is captured will be thrust
through; all who are caught will fall by the
sword. Their infants will be dashed to pieces
before their eyes; their ... wives will be ravished."
IS 13:18 "Their bows also shall dash the young
men to pieces; and they shall have no pity on the
fruit of the womb; their eye shall not spare
children."
IS 14:21-22 "Prepare slaughter for his children for
the iniquity of their fathers."
IS 49:26 The Lord will cause the oppressors of
the Israelite's to eat their own flesh and to
become drunk on their own blood as with wine.
JE 16:4 "They shall die grievous deaths; they
shall not be lamented; neither shall they be
buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face
of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the
sword, and by famine; and their carcasses shall
be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the
beasts of the earth."
LA 4:9-10 "Those slain by the sword are better off
than those who die of famine; racked with
hunger, they waste away for lack of food. ...
pitiful women have cooked their own children,
who became their food ..."
EZ 6:12-13 The Lord says: "... they will fall by the
sword, famine and plague. He that is far away
will die of the plague, and he that is near will fall
by the sword, and he that survives and is spared
will die of famine. So will I spend my wrath upon
them. And they will know I am the Lord, when the
people lie slain among their idols around their
altars, on every high hill and on all the
mountaintops, under every spreading tree and
every leafy oak ...."
EZ 9:4-6 The Lord commands: "... slay old men
outright, young men and maidens, little children
and women ...."
EZ 20:26 In order that he might horrify them, the
Lord allowed the Israelites to defile themselves
through, amongst other things, the sacrifice of
their first-born children.
EZ 21:3-4 The Lord says that he will cut off both
the righteous and the wicked that his sword shall
go against all flesh.
EZ 23:25 , 47 God is going to slay the sons and
daughters of those who were whores.
EZ 23:34 "You shall ... pluck out your hair, and
tear your breasts."
HO 13:16 "They shall fall by the sword: their
infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their
women with child shall be ripped up."
MI 3:2-3 "... who pluck off their skin ..., and their
flesh from off their bones; Who also eat the flesh
of my people, and flay their skin from off them;
and they break their bones, and chop them in
pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the
caldron."
MT 3:12 , 8:12 , 10:21 , 13:30 , 42, 22:13 , 24:51 ,
25:30 , LK 13:28 , JN 5:24 Some will spend eternity
burning in Hell. There will be weeping, wailing and
gnashing of teeth.
MT 10:21 "... the brother shall deliver up his
brother to death, and the father his child, ...
children shall rise up against their parents, and
cause them to be put to death."
MT 10:35-36 "For I have come to turn a man
against his father, a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law a
man's enemies will be the members of his own
family."
MT 11:21-24 Jesus curses [the inhabitants of]
three cities who were not sufficiently impressed
with his great works.
AC 13:11 Paul purposefully blinds a man (though
not permanently).

....his followers continue his work,making daddy proud murdering millions in his name throughout the course of history
[b]to be , continuedbe back to contin

5 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam by Medicis(m): 12:53am On Nov 08, 2015
tartar9:

too quickly.
neighbor.
your sword."
and friends.
plague.
Moses.
the Lord's command.
had been rebellious.
men.
people.
Canaanites.
many Israelites.
Lord.
and children.
can only speculate.)
plunder for yourselves."
anything that breathes."
God has given you."
taboo thing.
escaped.
destroys the Libnahites.
(Exceedingly cruel.)
thumbs and big toes.
Jerusalem.
inhabited Zephath.
ground.
Penuel.
in the city.
has made with the Lord.
jawbone of an ass.
eyes.
and women.
Israel.
towns on fire.
use.
soldiers.
having stolen the Ark.
abode.)
Philistines.
Philistines.
the Lord ...."
thousands."
throughout her life.
murderous conquests.)
horses.
wherever he went."
her, then hates her.
stopped."
that kills 70,000 men.
to eat and drink there.
remaining Syrians.
consumes fifty men.
remain.
Lord ...."
Baal worshippers.
10,000 Edomites.
who were pregnant.
children."
beasts of the earth."
every leafy oak ...."
and women ...."
go against all flesh.
tear your breasts."
caldron."
gnashing of teeth.
family."
with his great works.
not permanently).

....his followers continue his work,making daddy proud murdering millions in his name throughout the course of history

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Left Islam by tartar9(m): 6:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Medicis:

only a complete psychopath will find such killings to be boring,it ain't graphic enough to please you ba?

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam by Medicis(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2015
tartar9:
only a complete psychopath will find such killings to be boring,it ain't graphic enough to please you ba?
Tartar9/Psychopath/sʌɪkəpaθ/
noun
a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Islam by tartar9(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2015
Medicis:
Tartar9/ˈpsychopath/sʌɪkəpaθ/
noun
a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behaviour.
you don't have to tell me what you are

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam by Medicis(m): 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
@Annunaki, come and see the picture of tartar9 ooo.. Lol
Re: Why I Left Islam by true2god: 5:41am On Nov 09, 2015
It is a miracle that muslims never see mohammed as the most ruthless person to walk on the surface of the earth. If mohammed had nuclear weapon in his hand, in his days, he will surely use it against all non-muslims (going by his sunnah, the hadith and his bad instructions in the quran).

Religion surely can make someone unconciosly reason\behave in quite an abnormal normal. Anyone who said mohammed was a nice man, with all the contrary evidences in the quran and the hadith, need his mind re-programmed. The invididual will have to go for a psychological counselling and healings.

It is unfortunate that we have over 1billion human race who take mohammed as a normal human being, how many psychologists do we have to re-program their mind-set?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Left Islam by Annunaki(m): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2015
Medicis:

The boy is clearly a nut case and a potential terrorist. That is if he hasn't already joined an evil jihadist group.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam by tartar9(m): 7:29am On Nov 09, 2015
true2god:
It is a miracle that muslims never see mohammed as the most ruthless person to walk on the surface of the earth. If mohammed had nuclear weapon in his hand, in his days, he will surely use it against all non-muslims (going by his sunnah, the hadith and his bad instructions in the quran).

Religion surely can make someone unconciosly reason\behave in quite an abnormal normal. Anyone who said mohammed was a nice man, with all the contrary evidences in the quran and the hadith, need his mind re-programmed. The invididual will have to go for a psychological counselling and healings.

It is unfortunate that we have over 1billion human race who take mohammed as a normal human being, how many psychologists do we have to re-program their mind-set?
you mean this type of ruthless:

too quickly.
neighbor.
your sword."
and friends.
plague.
Moses.
the Lord's command.
had been rebellious.
men.
people.
Canaanites.
many Israelites.
Lord.
and children.
can only speculate.)
plunder for yourselves."
anything that breathes."
God has given you."
taboo thing.
escaped.
destroys the Libnahites.
(Exceedingly cruel.)
thumbs and big toes.
Jerusalem.
inhabited Zephath.
ground.
Penuel.
in the city.
has made with the Lord.
jawbone of an ass.
eyes.
and women.
Israel.
towns on fire.
use.
soldiers.
having stolen the Ark.
abode.)
Philistines.
Philistines.
the Lord ...."
thousands."
throughout her life.
murderous conquests.)
horses.
wherever he went."
her, then hates her.
stopped."
that kills 70,000 men.
to eat and drink there.
remaining Syrians.
consumes fifty men.
remain.
Lord ...."
Baal worshippers.
10,000 Edomites.
who were pregnant.
children."
beasts of the earth."
every leafy oak ...."
and women ...."
go against all flesh.
tear your breasts."
caldron."
gnashing of teeth.
family."
with his great works.
not permanently).

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam by vooks: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2015
[size=1pt]
tartar9:

too quickly.
neighbor.
your sword."
and friends.
plague.
Moses.
the Lord's command.
had been rebellious.
men.
people.
Canaanites.
many Israelites.
Lord.
and children.
can only speculate.)
plunder for yourselves."
anything that breathes."
God has given you."
taboo thing.
escaped.
destroys the Libnahites.
(Exceedingly cruel.)
thumbs and big toes.
Jerusalem.
inhabited Zephath.
ground.
Penuel.
in the city.
has made with the Lord.
jawbone of an ass.
eyes.
and women.
Israel.
towns on fire.
use.
soldiers.
having stolen the Ark.
abode.)
Philistines.
Philistines.
the Lord ...."
thousands."
throughout her life.
murderous conquests.)
horses.
wherever he went."
her, then hates her.
stopped."
that kills 70,000 men.
to eat and drink there.
remaining Syrians.
consumes fifty men.
remain.
Lord ...."
Baal worshippers.
10,000 Edomites.
who were pregnant.
children."
beasts of the earth."
every leafy oak ...."
and women ...."
go against all flesh.
tear your breasts."
caldron."
gnashing of teeth.
family."
with his great works.
not permanently).

[/size]
Poor Neanderthal, is this all you can muster?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam by Anas09: 10:58am On Nov 12, 2015
He is Tartar, and that's all he can atually say.
Re: Why I Left Islam by Annunaki(m): 12:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Anas09:
He is Tartar, and that's all he can atually say.

We should actually pity tartar9, he is just a poor victim of islam. His brain as been totally messed up by islamic fundermentalist.
Re: Why I Left Islam by Anas09: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
Yup, I indeed pity tartar.
And he is depressed as hell.
You know, I pity Muharmad more. He was a victim in the hands of satan.

@Yourmain is an Atheist now.
Sorry tartar, u lost one of ur own.
Re: Why I Left Islam by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Anas09:
Yup, I indeed pity tartar.
And he is depressed as hell.
You know, I pity Muharmad more. He was a victim in the hands of satan.

@Yourmain is an Atheist now.
Sorry tartar, u lost one of ur own.

I'm not atheist.
Re: Why I Left Islam by sonikstargirl(f): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
all I can say is Na-Wa-oooo I no fit shout....

Religious Beliefs
Re: Why I Left Islam by Annunaki(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2015
YourMain:

I'm not atheist.

So have you renounced islam? I just checked your profile, you are such a beautiful girl. kiss
And your dressing is very un islamic grin
Re: Why I Left Islam by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2015
Annunaki:

So have you renounced islam? I just checked your profile, you are such a beautiful girl. kiss
And your dressing is very un islamic grin

Nope. But thank you smiley.

Cool.
Re: Why I Left Islam by parisbookaddict(f): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2015
Medicis:

This is tartar9. .. i got his pics a while back for a meme

3 Likes

Re: Why I Left Islam by Annunaki(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Wow he is so ugly and hungry looking, perhaps it's hunger that is causing his depression grin tartar9 post your account details here and let us help your situation. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Islam by parisbookaddict(f): 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Annunaki:

Wow he is so ugly and hungry looking, perhaps it's hunger that is causing his depression grin tartar9 post your account details here and let us help your situation. grin

Hey come on... the fellow isnt ugly..its unfortunate that Islam has messed up his brain. i just posted this for people to have an idea of how the rude islamist looks. He is definitely better in appearance than the other islamist rilwanye001. .pic below

Re: Why I Left Islam by SAMBARRY: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Re: Why I Left Islam by Annunaki(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Hey come on... the fellow isnt ugly..its unfortunate that Islam has messed up his brain. i just posted this for people to have an idea of how the rude islamist looks. He is definitely better in appearance than the other islamist rilwanye001. .pic below

This one's fore head is darkened from the trauma of knocking his head on the floor five times a day to massage allaah's ego. grin I now understand why he is slightly deranged, the brain can't take that type of knocking every day and still function properly. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Islam by parisbookaddict(f): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Annunaki:

This one's fore head is darkened from the trauma of knocking his head on the floor five times a day to massage allaah's ego. grin I now understand why he is slightly deranged, the brain can't take that type of knocking every day and still function properly. grin

Tartar9 is a noisemaker and ignoran wanabe jihadist.
Rilwayne001 is more educated on the quran than him and from his prostration mark (mark of the beast) u can see he is more devoted. . This makes him more dangerous. .

1 Like

Re: Why I Left Islam by Annunaki(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Tartar9 is a noisemaker and ignoran wanabe jihadist.
Rilwayne001 is more educated on the quran than him and from his prostration mark (mark of the beast) u can see he is more devoted. . This makes him more dangerous. .

Yeah you are very correct tartar9 is very ignorant and clearly not intelligent at all and he is a potential boko haram or isis recruit. On the other hand rilwayne001 is more knowledgeable and highly skilled in the art of al taquiya. He clearly knows islam is an evil and dangerous religion yet he stubbornly tries to justify it or some times use al taquiya to water down issues. Any which way, they are both very dangerous because of their blind commitment to the religion of terror.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Left Islam by tartar9(m): 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

only God knows what youve used my innocent pics to see sad
Re: Why I Left Islam by tartar9(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Ifeann da men's pic hunter,if I call you a whorè now,you'd say am rude.
Re: Why I Left Islam by tartar9(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
Annunaki:

you're such a wonderful scientist

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Christians(why Do People Yawn When Praying) / Atheists/theists: Is Morality Subjective Or Objective? / God Does Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 373
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.