Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) (37446 Views)

Cynthia Onoriode Attends Church With Her Triplets / Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) / Cynthia Onoriode's Triplets Turn One-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Daniel058(m): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
B
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by missKiffy(f): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
Wow smiley
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by mizzyboy007: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
decent pictures
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2015
It is the Yoruba woman that influences that NOT the Yoruba man... it is all the female genes that is responsible for multiple births and not the man.

FisifunKododada:

Just marry Yoruba man you go get twins or triplets

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by FisifunKododada: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
teeowl:
It is the Yoruba woman that influences that NOT the Yoruba man... it is all the female genes that is responsible for multiple births and not the man.

cool Okay marry Yoruba woman.
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2015
no boy

where is the hubby
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by simplisity(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
meritamarachi:
I tap into this blessing. every thing na double double
Husband na double double?
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by simplisity(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2015
softandsweet:
Oh My God!!!!! I want! I want!! I want!! grin grin grin
Tell me, what do u want?
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by MARKone(m): 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2015
lovely kids!, enough bride price, and omugwo visits. cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3048621_l2_jpeg644e61e7e61ff249ee86331de5a84886

Women dey try o...e no eazy, three.
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Annchizzy(f): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
wao lovely i claim it too in JESUS name
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Lord I want too,2boys and a girl at once

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
Wow! This is really beautiful!
God bless mother and kids!
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
I wish I could have triplets... sad...I love kids... embarassed
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Wow!how does she cope with breast feeding if at all she does? Breast feeding my little chief here is no easy job let alone 3 babies shocked Congrats to her!
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by myners007: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
This is what fertility clinic will give you when u pay heavily for baby via means of artificial insemination
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by newsteller: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2015
Latest futa post jamb exam done today is out 7th CLICK HERE TO CHECK YOUR RESULT
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Btruth: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
Different strokes for different folks. I'm happy for you though, while I remember those triplets that I read their story this afternoon in my prayers. Their mother passed on after 3 hours they were born. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Rolandken(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2015
NigeriaReports:
Cynthia Onoriode Gave birth to Triplets, which happens once in a life time to Girls of Nowadays, Yes that's a sign of purity, truth and love by God,

Loolz. Na wa o. Triplets are a sign of Purity
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2015
VickyRotex:
Awwwwwwwww 3 cute, chubby girls kiss kiss kiss

Congratulations to her! cheesy

Those babies look so healthy.

To do Baby Friendly for 3 babies, no be here cheesy

Make she no even try BF for them!!! Its not even allowed. lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
I want!!! cry
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by secluded: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Woah! Congrats to her.
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by delishpot: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2015
So multiple births is a sign of purity?........tell me more biko.
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by josite: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2015
softandsweet:
Oh My God!!!!! I want! I want!! I want!! grin grin grin
LETS HAVE IT IF U ARE REALLY SOFT AND SWEET,
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by josite: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2015
Annchizzy:
wao lovely i claim it too in JESUS name
LES CLAIM IT AND POSSES IT.ARE U READY?
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Lilyomi(f): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2015
Harjibolar10 I want some o.
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by free2ryhme: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2015
Where is the father?

Why is he not in any of the pictures?
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by aalangel(f): 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nice.
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2015
Rolandken:

Loolz. Na wa o. Triplets are a sign of Purity

I read that part over and over again grin grin

Beautiful babies anyways.
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2015
tchidi:

Make she no even try BF for them!!! Its not even allowed. lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
I want!!! cry

Hahahaha abi na.

My mum said she did BF for my twin and I. It wasn't easy. Not to say 3. embarassed

You want abi? Pay your due, I'll dash you 2 cheesy
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by Lovelynature(m): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2015
Wow! Congrats dear. May God bless you, babies and family entirely and make enough provide to train them well

Congrats again and again dear
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by kayalla(f): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2015
congrats ooo. too much blessing.
Re: Cynthia Onoriode Gives Birth To Triplets (Photos) by pauliB: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
hello guys, opportunity for making money is here again http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=286014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Vandora Kisses The Love Of Her Life / Simi Met Adekunle Gold On Facebook / Grace Makun Rocks Her Baby Bump In Swimwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.