Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Athiest! Have You Study Pentateuch? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Athiest! Have You Study Pentateuch? (424 Views)

Daddy Freeze Would Certainly End An Athiest Or Agnostic. Hardmirror's Opinion / Two Questions To End A Debate With An Athiest / An Athiest Turned Christian. God Thank You For This Last Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Athiest! Have You Study Pentateuch? by HCpaul(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
I just want to know the in-depth of your studies.

My brother (a theologian) is back, and he told me many interesting things that i will like to share with you unbelievers.
Re: Athiest! Have You Study Pentateuch? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2015
oya naa.. we're all ears.
Re: Athiest! Have You Study Pentateuch? by HCpaul(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2015
krattoss:
oya naa.. we're all ears.
I will soon create another thread and i will disclose it there.
Re: Athiest! Have You Study Pentateuch? by johnydon22(m): 8:52pm On Nov 07, 2015
lol..
Re: Athiest! Have You Study Pentateuch? by HCpaul(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
johnydon22:
lol..
Just wait for me and see.
Re: Athiest! Have You Study Pentateuch? by hahn(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2015
Perfect. The clown himself is here. Some comic relief at least. grin

1 Like

Re: Athiest! Have You Study Pentateuch? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2015
Pentateuch,the first 5 fabricated books of the Torah. What about them?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Live Your Life Until The Day You Die & Not Have A New Year? / Army Arrests Fake Pastor, Two Others For Faking Miracles, Healing. / A Message To Nairalanders..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.