Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Dandybaba Replies Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dandybaba Replies Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's Daughter (1078 Views)

"My Marriage Isn't Perfect"- Mercy Johnson Replies Uche Maduagwu's Post / Ray Hushpuppi Replies Seyi Law In A Mature Way After Shading Him / Sanusi's Daughter Writes Linda Ikeji About Her Commenters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dandybaba Replies Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's Daughter by dandybaba: 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2015
Hi Khadija Yusra Muhammad Sanusi II, I read through your letter to Linda Ikeji and would like to address a particular point you raised. You wrote and I quote, "My father is a muslim and his marriage is legal before islamic law". "If the almighty God permits his marriage,who are you to condemn it?".

This is where the Nigerian society is not on the same page with you. In contrast to Prophet Mohammed's (SAW) marriage to Nana Aisha,society has changed over time and in this age children are expected to be educated to the point where they can fend for themselves ans also make meaningful impacts in the society,girls inclusive.

People like your father are only hypocrites who invoke quranic verses just to make situations favour their urge.The truth is that most northern men are virgin-thirsty pedophiles who cannot control their sexual urge and that is why they hide under the guise of islam to defile young girls. Very good examples are Senator Ahmed Sanni Yerima who married a 13 year old girl not long ago,Fulani herdsmen who are the leading rapist group of all time in Nigeria and of course your father. Yes,your father is just another northern sexual pervert like the ones I knew in Yobe state during my service year who will divorce one of their four wives the moment they see another small girl who is "pretty" and "stunning" enough to warm their bed.They have no regard for a woman's feelings. Is that how your "almighty god" told you to treat women?

Hypocrites and enemies of humanity are always quick to back up their atrocities with "God told me...., God said I should...., God.....", and so on.

1. Did God tell Boko haram, ISIS, Al-shabab and a host of other terrorists to rape girls and kill people just to establish an lslamic state?

2. Did God tell Adolf Hitler to kill jews?

3. Did God tell Reverend king to set women on fire when they commit fornication?

4. Did God tell vince weiguang Li to kill the passenger He met in a bus?

The list is endless but the fact remains that these atrocities were committed by people whose god is either their manhood or their belly or insanity or greed etc. It is left for you to choose the category your father belongs to.

The God I know is a faithful God who has given us everything to make the world a better place and not to harm or destroy what He created.

1 Like

Re: Dandybaba Replies Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's Daughter by Zeedarh(f): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2015
Ok Dandybaba. You've been noticed.
Re: Dandybaba Replies Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's Daughter by damoobaba: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2015
And what is this supposed to mean?
Re: Dandybaba Replies Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's Daughter by sebak(f): 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2015
Nice reply.... 1-1 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dandybaba Replies Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's Daughter by dandybaba: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2015
I just decided to give them a dose of their own medicine.She believes her father cant be wrong even after marrying a girl meant for another generation

1 Like

Re: Dandybaba Replies Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's Daughter by cescky(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2015
[quote author=Zeedarh post=39789276]Ok Dandybaba. You've been noticed. [/quote

You sound silly...

Nice write up op

1 Like

Re: Dandybaba Replies Sanusi Lamido Sanusi's Daughter by dandybaba: 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2015
[quote author=cescky post=39802830][/quote]
The dunce didn't understand the point i was trying to make

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pictured: 2009 Miss Nigeria & 2007 MBGN Meet / Where Is Sile12? / My Wife Is The Only Reason For My Success– Majid Michel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.