Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,126 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

My Camp Experience (part 3) Story By Deobaba - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Camp Experience (part 3) Story By Deobaba (1287 Views)

"My NYSC Camp Experience" – Owolabi Ajasa / Ebonyi Corper Shares His Orientation Camp Experience – A Corper’s Tale / My NYSC Camp Experience: Iseyin Camp, Oyo State B2'15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Camp Experience (part 3) Story By Deobaba by Icorpers: 11:46pm On Nov 07, 2015
I was curious and was wondering while you will go to the tap and take coloured water. So I asked,'didn't you use your cup to take the water from the tap and how come you all took the water?'
Then Chioma shouted,'madam na kitchen tea and enough with the questions'.
Then she ran out again to use the loo.
I guess the tea and bread pouring away was a blessing in disguise.
While others continued with registration, we went to the parade ground for Swearing in rehearsals.
I loved the sound from the band as we rehearsed. I went to inquire and then I joined the band.
I was told I could not join yet until we are sworn in. The look on this tall, dark and handsome guy was just scary, but I like his eyes and lips winks* (come on I was only admiring durrhh).
Anyway swearing in commander, carry on. After we took the oath and the whole hip hip hip tingy tangy went... I took pictures...and that was how we Swear* for our selves.
Wait ohhh, I have skipped the khaki part ohhhhh, jizzz....ahahahaha...put a coconut in a sack- that was me in khaki....
I had to go slim fit, this guys shaaaa....they charged me oo...the fare was high.
Everyone started calling me water bottle, I didn't like it at first, but I had no choice.
I had fun with NCCF at the evenings.
On my way to mami ooooo after NCCF, you remember that big guy that poured my tea and bread away and said nothing?? Ehn en...so I met him in mami, as I tried to dodge, he called me and apologized for the other day I was amazed and it was a relief and then I got yam and akara for dinner.

Thanks viewers for showing icorpers a lot of love and please do not forget to sign up on icorpers.com, follow icorpers on instagram (@icorpers) and twitter (@icorpersnaija) WATCH OUT FOR PART 4

3 Likes

Re: My Camp Experience (part 3) Story By Deobaba by Fireson: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin are you a male or a female? undecided

You text like a female and you have Baba in your name... angry

1 Like

Re: My Camp Experience (part 3) Story By Deobaba by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 09, 2015
Dats all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Camp Experience (part 3) Story By Deobaba by Icorpers: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
Asapcymg:
Dats all
Please watch out for part four

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of Industry (boi) Opportunity For Entrepreneurs Exclusively For Corpers / 2017 Nysc Batch A Members ( Ogun State Team) / Can I Still Be Mobilized For 2017B?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.