Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] (241760 Views)

Hidden Diamonds / Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Dirty Diamonds Of Boko Haram (Part 1) ....By Eze Eke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mods. please. . fembleez1 was banned from the literature section when he updated his story by the bot. . . please see to it that he is unblocked.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Jumizie13(f): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ironkurtain, i see u o and i hope say na update u dey type so
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Jumizie13:
Ironkurtain, i see u o and i hope say na update u dey type so

cheesy cheesy i just woke up ma sis.....going through the story to know where and how to continue.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Essyprity(f): 11:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
ironkurtain:

cheesy cheesy i just woke up ma sis.....going through the story to know where and how to continue.
Lol!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Essyprity:

Lol!

U people are waiting so much that i'm even scared to check my story
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by SPDAZZY(f): 12:49am On Feb 08, 2016
This one got me. Keep it up ironkurtain
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by dimssy(m): 8:44am On Feb 08, 2016
How was celebration sir?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2016
dimssy:
How was celebration sir?

Bros it was good. How was your weekend?
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Jumizie13(f): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2016
ironkurtain:

U people are waiting so much that i'm even scared to check my story
WE dey follow u bumper to bumper

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Dhavido(m): 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
ironkurtain:
"Yes i do", the prisoner began and slightly moved his body on the chair. "This is what am gonna do........am gonna take out this big guy beside me and use you to knock out mr second in command before killing him......then use that scarpel you are holding to open up your arteries.

"Hm.....", the doctor pursed his lips as he got closer. "So how do you intend to do that being the one tied up?", he asked.

"Who said am tied up?", the prisoner asked. Then he raised his hands and showed the doctor the rope that was used to tie his hands. He had loosened it.

These lines are very familiar from one Arnold Schwarzenegger's movie. I love your write ups, I know it's not easy but I'll suggest you stay original to be the best you can be.
More beards to your jaw and more ponmo to your soup

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 11:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
Dhavido:

These lines are very familiar from one Arnold Schwarzenegger's movie. I love your write ups, I know it's not easy but I'll suggest you stay original to be the best you can be.
More beards to your jaw and more ponmo to your soup

Yep.....i loved that part in the movie that's why i put those lines and made a few changes. Anyway thanks for the advice
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kejibabe(f): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2016
hi, oga ,abeg. upload now.... abeg

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Dhavido(m): 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
ironkurtain:

Yep.....i loved that part in the movie that's why i put those lines and made a few changes. Anyway thanks for the advice

No wahala, the story line is still top notch and it will make a massive season movie.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by iAreMozelle(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2016
ironkurtain:

Kurtain!! Update!!! ASAP!!!!!! angry
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sth Tells Me Bernard Is The Person Givin Orders To Gus Abi Na Hector to Carri Out
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by shegs2009(m): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2016
orijintv:
Sth Tells Me Bernard Is The Person Givin Orders To Gus Abi Na Hector to Carri Out
Same wit me
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
4:30 am

Alex sighed and turned his eyes away from the building he had been watching for over an hour to check his cellphone.

Zero alerts.

"Still busy with the bloodletting", Alex muttered and slipped the phone back into his pocket. Eric hasn't replied the text message he had sent earlier and he was running out of time.

Sitting in a 2013 ES 350 black Lexus sedan, he stared at the printing press company building, still contemplating on whether to execute Nina's plan alone or wait till his brother comes. If at all he will ever come.

For over two hours Alex had being watching the place that was across the street from where he parked the car. He took notes of the activities going on around the building and made a head count of the workers. Only five men are working the night shift and he was sure of that because they all came outside for a five minutes cigarette break before going back to work.

The cellphone vibrated and Alex reached for it immediately. "Sh!t-f@ck!", he cursed under his breath after seeing it was just one of those adverts spam text. He dropped the phone on the passenger seat beside him and heaved a deep sigh with his eyes on the building.

He wasnt ready at all. Infact he is not the guy for the action that has to go down. And unlike Eric, he is more of the negotiating type of person. Though he wasnt a stranger to getting things done with deadly violence, but it always takes an extreme life and death situation to bring out the monster in him. That's why he envies his twin brother and the ease at which he flips the switch. Besides those men working in the printing company he intends to bring down could be some harmless individuals trying to make ends meet for their families. And he hates collateral damage of and kind.

Alex glanced at his cellphone and looked at the digital time on the car dashboard. "Aww f@ck this sh!t", he muttered and took out the handgun from the compartment box. He checked and cocked the handgun before tucking it in his waist belt.

Alex got out of his car and casually crossed the empty street, heading towards the building gate. The printing company building is medium sized two storey building, flanked by two walls with a gate big enough to contain a medium size truck. The walls surrounded the building and separated it from the other buildings beside it.

He had no exact plan in mind as he approached the gate. And neither was he making up an intelligent one. All he could think of is to round up the workers and make them leave the building premises. Then use the flammable paints and printing chemicals to torch the place. At least no one will get hurt, his mother's plan will be fulfilled and he will be going back home unhurt to catch some sleep before daylight.

The gate opened with a low creaking sound coming out of its rusty hinges as Alex slowly pushed it open. The rumbling sounds of the printing machines got louder as he sneaked into the compound at the back of the building. Whiffs of printing chemicals hit his nostrils as he pressed himself against the building wall, hiding in the shadows and making a careful survey of the surrounding. He looked at the structure standing away from the main building. It housed the chemical storage shack and the toilet. The storage door was open with the lights on and Alex could see the numerous tin containers and drums of chemical. The toilet light was off which indicated that it wasn't occupied.

Holding the weapon close to his chest with a tight grip, Alex edged towards a door and reached for its handle. The door was not locked. Alex slowly opened it and saw it was a backroom stacked with rolls of papers of different colours. He slipped in, closed the door behind him and paced towards another door infront of him. He opened it and the noises of the machines running in the printing section filled the room.

Alex glanced at the workers who were busy operating the machines and unaware of his presence. He pointed the weapon and moved silently, glancing at machines and the fast moving conveyor belts. Edging towards one of the men facing away from him and packing a box.

"Don't move", Alex whispered to the man, pressing the muzzle of the pistol against his head. "Put your hands up so that i can see them.

The man quietly did as he was told and Alex lead him away from the machine was operating.

The other men paused and stared at their colleague approaching them with his hands up. When they saw the man behind him with a gun, they glanced at each other with a surprised look on their faces. Alex gestured at them to stop what they were doing. The men glanced at themselves and then hit the kill switch of the machines they were operating. One by one they filed out to the spot Alex pointed to them to stand on.

"Alright boys......", Alex began after the man he was pointing the gun at joined the others. "......no one is gonna get hurt if you all do what i say".

The men, in their blue overalls and brown aprons, stared at Alex in silence with their hands held up and said nothing.

"I know there is some illegal sh!t going on here, but that's not my problem because we are all trying to make a living", Alex continued. "The problem is your boss messed with the wrong person.....and that person wants this establishment gone before dusk. So all i want you guys to do is empty your pockets, drop your cellphones on the ground and go grab a tin of those chemicals in the storage. You have to know that this clapper in my hand got a hair trigger and i am very good with my aim. So no funny sh!ts.....i hope you all understand?".

The men nodded their answer to the question. Then they emptied their pockets and dropped everything on the floor including their cellphones.

"Good", Alex smiled and then waved the handgun at them. "Now move slowly.....towards that door", he gestured at the paper storage room. One of the men who quite short and stocky stared at Alex with a smirk on his face. The tag on his shirt identified him as the supervisor. He glanced at the other men and started walking towards door. The other men followed him.

They got close to the only machine was in motion as the men slowly moved towards the paper storage door with Alex following them. Its sound was quite loud but Alex noticed a different sound, perhaps a movement, and it was coming from behind him. Then he immediately spun around. In time to dodge the crow bar being swung at his head by another man who had sneaked up on him from behind. The iron bar missed its target, but hit the hand bearing the weapon, disarming him and sending the handgun flying into the running machine. The gun fell inbetween a running gear and got stuck in it, causing the machine to jam.

The man swung the crowbar again. Alex ducked to the side and hit the man across the face with his right fist. Then his left fist to jaw fell the man down. The other men rushed at Alex immediately and he swung his fists viciously at them, hitting some jaws and guts. But it wasnt enough. And soon the men were upon Alex, stomping and kicking him.

After about half a minute of the beatings and stomping which seemed like hours to Alex, two men grabbed him on both arms and heaved him up, holding him tight. Then the supervisor and the man who swung the crowbar at him stood infront of him. Alex shook off the concussions he had received from the beat down and looked at the supervisor. The man he had knocked down was feeling his jaw and cursing under his breath as he gazed at Alex with alot of anger.

"Its like someone is gonna get hurt", the supervisor began with a smile and glanced at the boys.

Then he looked at the man beside him and nodded. The man swung a vicious punch at Alex and landed the blow on his face. Alex groaned painfully. The man swung three more punches and buried his knee in Alex guts, making Alex to double up. The men holding him heaved him up again.

"That's for coming in here without permission", the supervisor waved his index finger at Alex who groaned and spat out blood from his mouth. "Now you will have to answer some questions", he continued as he paced around Alex. "Failure to give the right answer will attract great pain", then he stopped infront of Alex. "So who sent you", he asked with a stern look in his eyes.

Alex smiled and spat again. "Your mother sent me sir", he replied with a smile. "She said i should tell you that you can quit your job......because she had earned enough money spending the night with me".

The other man made a move to take a swing at Alex but the supervisor motioned at him to stop.

"Oh you wanna be funny huh?", the supervisor grinned. "Okay then.....let us all see something very funny", he laughed and glanced at the other men.

Then he pulled out a wicked looking knife that was concealed under his apron. He got closer to Alex and stared at him with a mischievous smirk.

"Have you heard of 'giving someone the smiley face'?", he asked and felt the blade of the knife with the tip of his fingers. "All you have to do is carve out the person's lips and the slash his mouth from ear to ear", he continued and raised his hand to touch Alex's face

Alex made a futile attempt to free himself from the strong grips as the men sneered.

The supervisor looked at one of the men. "Go get a bucket or some container i dont want him to bleed all over the floor", he ordered and the man left. "You have not answered my question", he then said to Alex and pressed the knife blade on his face. "Now i'm gonna ask you one more time and if you give me the wrong answer then i'm gonna carve you real good boy", he continued. "Or do you want these men to hear the sound you will make when your balls is being cut off?......have you ever heard the sound of a man losing his nuts?", he asked and other men roared with laughter.

"Yes i have".

The men stopped laughing and looked in the direction the voice came from. Alex smiled and heaved a sigh of relieve when he heard the voice.

"Always late as usual", Alex said and looked at Eric who was standing with one arm around the neck of man that was sent to go get a bucket.

"I wasn't late", Eric said and tightened his arm grip around the man's neck as he struggled to free himself from the choke hold. "I was here long enough to watch them disarm and put the beat down on you", he continued and calmed the struggling man he had on a choke hold with a hard punch to the face.

"Wait....who the f@ck is this?", the supervisor demanded and pointed his knife at Eric as the other men stared at the twins with a bewildered look on their faces.

"Well......", Alex glanced at the men and then looked at their leader. "He is my brother", he continued.

Eric waved at the men and put his hands around the neck of the man he had on a choke hold. Then he gave them a weak smiled and snapped the man's neck.

"And.....your worst nightmare", Alex added.

Two men immediately rushed at Eric with one grabbing the crowbar on the floor. Eric dropped the dead man and calmly walked towards the advancing men. He dodged the crow bar swung at him by the first guy and landed a jaw breaker blow on the second guy's face. In another quick move he caught the hand bearing the crow bar as the first guy took another swing at him and redirected it at the second man's face. The man's nose broke and alot of front teeth got knock out when the iron met his face. He dropped to the floor, bleeding profusely from his nose and mouth. Then Eric dazed the first man with an elbow to the chin, grabbed the crowbar from his weak grip and swing it at him.

Alex immediately broke free from the grips of the two guys holding him as they watched Eric open up their colleagues' skulls with the crowbar. With quick moves, he disarmed the supervisor, grabbed the man and split his lips open with a headbutt.Then he took on the other men as the supervisor collapsed to the floor, endlessly pounding one in the face after leaving a screwdriver embedded in the other's skull.

The supervisor recovered from the 'thunderclap' delivered by the head. Picking up his knife, he got up and made a move to go at Alex who was still busy destroying the other man's face. But he was stopped by two strong hands that grabbed him. One held his knife bearing arm and the other wrapped around his neck. He managed to turn his eyes that seemed to be popping out of it sockets due to the vice-like grip around his neck and saw himself looking into the cold eyes of Eric. Alex finished off the man and saw his brother dragging the supervisor away as the man kept putting up a futile struggle.

Alex dropped the tin of chemical on the floor and wiped the beads of sweat on his forehead. He looked at the other tins that contained printing paint and other chemicals he had brought from the storage shack. There were ten of them. He sighed and went over to Eric who was standing near the fast moving conveyor belt of the machine that was running.

"So you gonna watch me carry all these tins and stand there doing nothing?", Alex asked.

Eric glanced at Alex and scoffed. Then he continue reading one of the printed papers he held in one hand while the other hand held the supervisor down, pressing the man's face against the rubber surface of the fast moving conveyor belt. The man wasnt moving at all as the belt kept grinding off skins from his face.

"Dude, arent you done...de-meating this guy's face", Alex asked again and lit himself a cigarette as he stood near Eric. "Do you ever stop for once and think about the victims of your over the top 'No-humanbeing-have-ever-witnessed' kind of brutality and the pain they go through?", Alex blew a cloud of cigarette smoke and pointed at the supervisor who was probably dead.

"Do you think he will do the same for you if he is carving up your face?", Eric jerked his head at the body whose face he was holding down on the conveyor machine.

Alex shrugged and took another drag from the cigarette. "Why dont you just slit his throat....or shoot him and be done with it than deface his face or whatever it is you are doing to him till he dies?", he sighed.

Probably the millionth time he had said that to Eric. But for some ungodly reason his brother preferred to end life in a terrible way.

"Well i came across this interesting article as i was about to separate his head from his f@cking spine.....", Eric waved the paper he was holding at Alex. ".....so i kind of got caught up reading it that i forgot about the dude".

Alex chuckled and took one more drag from the cigarette. "Anyway.....", he began and stubbed out the cigarette flame on the head of the dead supervisor. ".......i have looked around the factory and i haven't seen any fake currencies being printed here", he looked at Eric. "I hope we didnt hit the wrong printing company and waste all these guys for nothing".

"We are in the right place", Eric said without taking his eyes off the paper he was reading.

"Then where is it?", Alex glanced around the factory and at the machines. "I dont see anything.....and.....aww for f@ck sake....will you leave that body!", he said irritatedly.

Eric let go of the body that crumbled to the ground like a ragdoll. "If they were printing the fake bills here", he then said and gestured his hand around the place. "Then they can as well put up a signboard outside that says counterfeiting money is among their specialty".

"So what are you saying?", Akex asked.

"I am saying that the money printing machine is hidden somewhere", Eric replied.

"Where?".

Then Eric went over to the control box of the only machine running. He glanced at Alex and hit the stop button.

"Listen closely", he said, tapping his ear.

Alex listened for a while and heard a faint humming sound. "A different machine is running", he muttered. His eyes followed the faint pitch of sound he was hearing as he listened carefully. "I think it's coming from there", he pointed at the paper storage room.

"Your guess is as good as mine", Eric smiled.

Alex smiled back. "Dude you are such a genius with extraordinary abilities.....and i dont know if i should envy you or be proud to have you as a brother".

"Pick any".

"Anyway.....", Alex placed his hand on Eric's shoulder. "Thanks for saving my ass".

"Next time be sure to have a plan", Eric reminded him.

"So.....how did it go in the textile factory?", Alex asked and felt his knuckles that were hurting abit.

"It was a fun night....with lots of fireworks", Eric replied.

"Yeah.....always getting the fun jobs while i end up with this", Alex muttered and looked around the factory.

"Did i mention the place had guys, more than ten in number, armed with automatic cannons pointed in my direction", Eric looked at Alex with a furrowed eyebrow. "Do you prefer to be the one going at them?....especially after that your brilliant display of strenght when you were having a few minutes of tango with these unarmed men".

"Alex chuckled and shook his head. "Anyway, have you heard from Suzanne?", he asked.

"Yeah, she is home now", Eric replied.

"Home already?, was it that easy?".

"Hers wasnt that easy though, but she did one hell of a damage.......i dont know how she did it, but she made that guy they call Gus money-man to talk.....to tell her all the computer passwords. Then Chris worked his computer magic tricks and both of them hit a home-run in this sustained cruel 'pound-me-in-ass' punishment mother is unleashing on Gus".

Eric looked at Alex. "They emptied all his bank account", he said. "The motherfucker is 'all-your-money-is-gone' poorer now".

"I'll be damned", Alex muttered as he stared at Eric. "Indeed hell has no fury like a woman's scorn", he shook his head.

"Hell has no fury like Nina's scorn", Eric corrected. Then he grabbed two tins of chemical. "Bring two more", he said to Alex. "We have alot of fake cash and a factory to burn down and we aint got much time left".

"Alex followed Eric, carrying two tins with him. "Say we go grab some beer when we are done", he suggested.

"Perhap.....you owe me a beer or two though".

3 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
CHAPTER ELEVEN.

Lisa nodded at her co workers with a bright smile as she walked briskly towards her desk in the cubicle office. Dropping the files and her laptop she was carrying on the table next to the desktop keypad, she pulled up the swiveling chair and exchanged pleasantries with the female co worker sitting in the cubicle next to hers. She took off her black leather jacket and hanged it on the chair. And dropped her weight in the chair, relaxing with her eyes shut and a faint smile on her face.

"Good morning".

Lisa opened her eyes and saw Kevin standing infront of her. "Good morning", she replied cheerily and switched on her desktop computer. "When i called you last night, you sounded as if you were having so much fun in the bar".

"Well it would had been better if you were there", Kevin smiled and glanced at the files on Lisa's table. "But you said you were too busy".

"Yeah......anyway did you get lucky with some girl?.... because i heard alot of female voices in the background", Lisa smiled and winked at him.

"Well i didn't get lucky because i couldn't see any girl like you there".

"Aww stop with the flattery".

Kevin glanced at the files again and looked at Lisa. "So what's up?", he asked.

"Oh what do you mean?", Lisa demanded.

"Today you are in such a happy and cheery mood. Its like something very interesting happened.....or you must have found out something big in your investigations".

Lisa took a quick glanced around the office and motioned at Kevin to come closer. She opened her handbag and brought out the diary Suzanne gave her as Kevin leaned closer to her.

"This diary belongs to Mr Andrew Philips", she said and showed it to Kevin.

"Okay.....", Kevin murmured.

Then Lisa opened it and flipped through the pages until she stopped in a particular page. She motioned at Kevin to come closer.

"Read this part", she said to him and pointed at the page.

Kevin stared at it with a pursed lip. "Probably the strangest thing i have ever done in my life and as a police officer", he began to read what was written on the page. "And i know the good image i built in the force will be tarnished forever if they find out what i had done. But to me it is a personal victory and the only way of gaining the upper hand over my sworn enemy and to let my enemy know that there are other ways of winning a fight. I hope she finds peace in her new life and also hope the others things i did will make Mr Cantona stop being angry with the world".

Kevin thought for a while and looked at Lisa. "So what does it mean?", he asked.

"It means Mr Andrew Philips didnt kill Diane", Lisa replied. "Infact i think Diane is still alive".

"But the police records showed that Diane died......drowning was listed as the cause of death".

"Police records filed by Mr Andrew himself. And that time the police department wasnt equipped enough to fish out the car or her body".

"And why would Mr Andrew do that.....i mean, file a fake police report?".

Lisa smiled. "That is the sweet part my dear", she said, tapping her index finger on the page that kevin had just read from. "Diane the wanted criminal came to Mr Andrew the cop for help.....and he helped her to fake her own death".

"What?", Kevin chuckled. "Isnt that kind of far-fetched?, besides at that time she was still a teenager and probably naive when it comes to doing things like faking death. And neither would she have any reason whatsoever to meet a cop who wants to bring her down to help her do it".

"Well that's exactly what i thought until i saw something else", Lisa said as she put the diary back into her handbag. "Mr Andrew had this uncontrollable habit of keeping every single piece of paper that came to his hand. Written memos, receipts, even addresses or phone numbers scribbled on a piece of paper......maybe it's because he was a detective. Anyway as i was going through all the files and folders handed to me by one of his granddaughter, i saw an envelope in one of the folders. It contained tickets, lots of them. It was a visitor's receipt and it had Saint Mary Convent written on it".

"It could be a friend or a relation he was paying a visit", Kevin suggested.

"He started paying regular visits to this convent a week after Diane was declared dead till he passed away", Lisa stared at Kevin.

Kevin stared back at her thoughtfully.

"After much diggings, i got the profiles of some of the nuns", she continued. "And found out that one nuns by the name Diviana Cruz came to the convent the same day Diane was killed. She had no relation at all and only had one regular visitor whose identity was unknown. On the day Mr Andrew was buried after losing his battle to cancer, this nun left the country for Italy. And she has living there ever since Mr Andrew passed away".

"Wow......you really did your homework though", Kevin smiled and shook his head. "But how are you gonna find out if this....Diviana Cruz is Diane herself?", he asked. "Especially now that she is living in Italy", he asked.

"Well Diviana just came back to the country about three months ago", Lisa replied. "She is now one of the people incharge of Saint Mary convent", she continued and got up

"And you intend to go there i presume?", Kevin asked.

"Yeah.......", Lisa glanced at her wristwatch and picked up her handbag. "......Gotta go there as soon as possible".

"Well.....", Kevin sighed and put his hands in his pockets. "I hope you are back in the office on time", he said.

"Oh why?," Lisa asked.

"Well there is this new place....a restaurant and i would like to take you there for dinner", Kevin replied. "I've already booked a table for us......i just hope you wont be busy this evening".

"Oh really?," Lisa smiled. "Okay then, what time should we be there?", she asked.

"6 pm on the dot".

"Okay.....i will call you before 4:30 pm to know our place of rendezvous incase i dont make it back to the office".

"Good", Kevin smiled. "See you soon.....do call me incase you need help with anything".

"I will", Lisa pat him on the back and left. Kevin stared at her as she left and smiled again before going to his own cubicle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Profmaojo: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
I don't trust dis Kelvin...pls who is really Kelvin An undercover? A lover boy? Or or
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by kejibabe(f): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
i believe kelvin is dante.....thanks for updating

1 Like

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Dhavido(m): 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
Kelvin is Dante, taking his time to study his target before hunting him/her like a prey
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by princessadeola(f): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
hummm, Lisa don't be in too much trouble.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by orijintv(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2016
I Also Believ Kelvin Is Dante . . Nigga Is A Fuckin Pro !!!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Omoakin5(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
all am saying ooooo give us updste ooop
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Emmyphey(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ironkurtain abeg update nah
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Patience my fellow nairalanders......update coming tomorrow evening.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Essyprity(f): 6:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
ironkurtain:
Patience my fellow nairalanders......update coming tomorrow evening.
If I see update here tomorrow evening....hmmmmmm......... I go fear o!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
Essyprity:

If I see update here tomorrow evening....hmmmmmm......... I go fear o!

Lol....abeg ooo sister i will try my best
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by Osman1996(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
ironkurtain:
Lol....abeg ooo sister i will try my best
Not ur best
Bt make it best U have ever use
Longest time bro!
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 3:54am On Feb 19, 2016
Osman1996:

Not ur best

Bt make it best U have ever use

Longest time bro!

Longest time my friend how is everything?, i hope you enjoyed your birthday.
Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 3:26pm On Feb 19, 2016
"So what the hell are you saying?.....that all my money is gone?!", Gus barked and glared at the man standing infront of him.

The man who wore a black jean trouser and a black leather jacket suit with eyeglasses nodded and looked at the screen of the tablet device he was holding. "Every penny of it is gone sir", he said to Gus and tapped the buttons on the screen of the device.

Gus sighed deeply with a downcast gaze and paced towards the sofa with both hands in his pockets. He dropped his weight on the leather covered cushion and glanced at the other men present in the livingroom.

One of them was sitting on the sofa opposite Gus. He wore a grey coloured Italian suit and shoes with a gold rolex watch around his wrist. He hands that held a glass of drink was resting on the lap of his crossed leg. His name is Vincent and he is one of those regarded as the "under boss" in the mafia.

The others are two big men.....bodyguards watching another man who was on his knees; the chubby guy.

Gus sighed again. "Fifty million dollars....all gone", he muttered and picked up the glass of drink on the side table beside him. "How did it happen?", he asked the chubby guy with a quiet and cold tone of voice as he stared at the glass cup. "My money getting missing and my cousin getting killed......how did it all happen?", he asked again.

Chubby guy stared at Gus with a lot of fear, lips trembling and unsure of what to say.

"I asked you a question....or did whoever took my money also take your tongue?".

"The.....the girl in...in...the club", chubby guy stuttered.

Gus shift his eyes from the glass to chubby guy. "Girl?......club?....what the hell do you mean?", he asked.

"A girl.....a hostess we met in the club did it", the chubby guy replied with a shaky voice. "She killed Justin and.....and took all your money".

Gus glanced at the man sitting on the sofa with furrowed eyebrows. "What the hell are you saying?.....that a club wh@re pulled off this f@cking monkeyshine on you??", he asked and looked at chubby guy.

"Gus she is no ordinary club wh@re......she killed the boys like they were nothing", chubby guy said. "She is highly trained assassin......sent to get me".

"So why didnt she kill you?".

"I think her job was to steal the money".

"And you gave her the passwords to the computers for her to accomplish her mission?".

Chubby guy looked down. "Gus she threatened to cut off my fingers and.....and my manhood", he muttered quietly.

"I see.....so your fingers and your uncontrollable taste for wh@re p@ssy manhood is worth more than my fifty million dollars?", Gus asked.

Chubby guy said nothing still with the downcast gaze.

Shaking his head, Gus got up and walked over to the mini-bar with his glass cup. He took out a bottle of brandy and poured himself a shot. Gulping down the drink, he went over to were chubby guy knelt down.

Gus stared at the man for a while and then poured out a shot in the glass cup. "Get up", he said to the man and offered him the drink.

"Chubby guy glanced at the big men standing behind him with alot of fear in his face and hesitated.

"Scott get up......", Gus said again with a weak smile. ".....have a drink", he offered the glass to chubby guy as he got up. "It's okay my friend, things like these do happen. Dont worry, we will look for a way to take care of this mess", he reassured.

Chubby guy glanced at the glass and stared at Gus nervously. Then he accepted the shot of drink with a faint smile and raised it to his lips.

"There", Gus said and patted chubby guy on his back as he swallowed the liquor. "Here....have another shot", Gus smiled and poured another shot for the guy.

Chubby guy heaved a sigh of relieve and raised the glass to his mouth again. Then the smile in Gus face faded. He tightened his grip on the bottle neck and viciously swing the thick brandy bottle at chubby guy's face.

The blow smashed the glass cup in chubby guy's face, broke his nose and knocked out a few teeth out of his mouth. Gus swing the thick bottle at his face again and broke his jaw. The impact of the blow knocked chubby guy to the floor. Then Gus bent over the man who was groaning with alot of pain and started swinging the bottle at his face.

"You motherfucker!", Gus barked. He dropped the bloodstained bottle after turning chubby guy's face to a bloody mess and grabbed the man's right hand. "So which of this fingers is worth fifty million dollars huh?......this one?", he asked and twisted chubby guy's index finger till it snapped. "No....i think it is this one!", he grabbed the thumb and broke it. "Maybe all of them!".

Chubby guy screaming in agony as Gus broke his fingers one by one. The man sitting on the sofa looked on with less concern and the man with the device tab and the bodyguards remained silent.

When Gus was done breaking chubby guy's fingers he straightened up and looked at the bodyguards.

"Before you kill and bury him, i want you to chop his manhood off and make him swallow it", he ordered the men.

The big men lifted chubby guy up like he was nothing despite his heavy weight and carried him awaywith the man holding the tablet device following them. Gus took out a handkerchief from his pocket to wipe his hands as he went over to the sofa. He threw the handkerchief to the floor and dropped his weight in the sofa with a sigh.

"Vincent, what are the extents of the damages in the factory and printing company", he asked the man sitting on the sofa opposite him.

"Gone", vincent replied.

"What do you mean?".

"I mean both places are 'all gone' gone", Vincent said and took a sip from his glass. "Angus, our friend in the fire department told the boys to clear up the corpses and other evidence before the police arrived for their investigations", he continued as he uncrossed his legs and leaned forward to set his glass on the side table. "But we gonna pay him alot of money because it wasnt an easy task", then he looked at Gus. "But the currency printing plates are missing.....whoever torched the printing company took it",

"That old b!tch", Gus cursed under his breath and hissed. "That f@cking cop was right afterall", he continued with a thoughful gaze.

"What cop?.....and right about what?", vincent asked and furrowed his eyebrow. "Have you being....talking to the cops?", he asked again, gazing at Gus keenly.

"No.....", gus moved uncomfortably in his seat. "After Santos got killed, this cop came to my house.....a new guy who got transfered from metrocity. He told me this story about some crazy guy who singlehandedly and gruesomely took out a.....seven point gang or whatever they call themselves.

"And?",

"And he believes that Nina and that......that psycho-maniac are related".

"And it didnt bother you?".

"I was at first", Gus smirked. "But i later dismissed it as one of those stories the cops use to instill fear in people", then he looked at Vincent. "Am i suppose to be that bothered?",

"Bothered!....Gus, if a cop came to me with that kind of story, especially when it involves someone like Nina, i would be sweating bullets!", Vincent exclaimed. "I dont know what on earth are the reasons for you to go after the most dangerous woman in the underworld!", he sighed. "But one thing i know is we are taking alot of damages......and the other guys are really concerned about this situation", he stated. "Even if the woman is no longer a member of that family as you said earlier, dont you think someone like her will still be rolling around with some dangerous individuals backing her?", he asked. "Gus some of the big boys in this city, i mean heavy weight hitters, do owe that woman a favour. And a few wont mind giving her a helping hand if she call upon them. Didnt you think about that?".

Then a long silence settled in the livingroom. Vincent stared at his glass on the table with a highly disappointed look on his face. Gus seemed adamant with an unconcerned smirk on his face.

"Gus, the other guys are not happy", Vincent broke the silence and looked at Gus. "They are not happy with what is going on.....and very unhappy with this decision you made without letting us know", he added.

"Why?", Gus asked.

"Why?.......", Vincent was flabbergasted. "Some of us have investments in that operation going on under the garment factory and you know very well that none us like losing money. Besides you suppose to have called a meeting and lets us know your intentions and....".

"Well am the boss!.....", Gus interrupted angrily. ".....and i dont need any goddamn permission to make any of my decisions.....Do any of them have a problem with it?", he blurted out. "Do you have any problem with it?", he asked vincent.

"No.....Gus i dont have any problem with it at all", Vincent replied coolly. "But all i am saying is you should have let us know what was going on......like this war we are being drawn into,......and to also see if it is even worth fighting. And to me personally, this war is far from being worth fighting. An annihilation is going on and we are the ones at the receiving end. You just lost millions of dollars, your cousin is dead, alot of your men killed in just one night......who knows what's next".

"I know", Gus said. "But for now it like she is the one winning. But soon she and every person around her will be pulled down and i will be one of the most feared man in this city. And when that time comes, i will check on the people around me to know who are my friends and who are not", he continued and stared at Vincent.

Vincent stared back for a few seconds and shrugged. Then he reached for the glass on the side table. "I hope it comes to pass my friend", he toasted and swallowed the liquor in the glass.

Gus got up and reached for the telephone on the center table. "I think its time to make my own move", he muttered as he dialled a number. "There is this pretty mulatto chick who definitely knows where Nina is....or knows who is aware of where that old b!tch is hiding", he said to Vincent with a smile as the line he dialled rang. "Am gonna make her tell me all that she knows.....and then let her know the kind of hot daddy i am", he smiled.

Vincent shook his head and smirked.

"Hello....Hector, i want you to take the boys with you and go get that girl...", Gus said to the phone mouthpiece when the call got answered. ".....yeah the one that works in the newspaper place. No matter what it takes, make sure you bring her here with you.....alive".

3 Likes

Re: Bloodline.......part Two[Blood And Diamonds] by ironkurtain(m): 3:31pm On Feb 19, 2016
"Ouch!....that hurts", Nina protested as Esther wrapped the bandage around her chest.

"Oh is it painful?", Esther asked indifferently.

"Woman, you can see very well that i am not made of stones", Nina retorted.

"Really, i didnt even know that" Esther said coolly as she closed the First-aid kit box and gathered the used bandages.

Nina laid on the bed, staring at Esther as she readjusted her pillow and her blanket. Esther was aware of her stare. But she kept doing what was doing without looking at Nina's face.

"It gives you alot of pleasure, doesnt it?", Nina asked.

"What do mean?", Esther replied with a question still not looking at Nina.

"I mean....seeing me here lying on this bed, hurt and all bandaged up", Nina sighed and looked away. "It definitely gives you a sense of joy and satisfaction......doesnt it?".

"I dont like you at all for sure. Infact seeing you hurt and wounded up keep giving me that feeling of happiness because it shows that you are not invincible. But i try not to entertain those bad thoughts because i'm not a sick and twisted human being like you", Esther replied and threw the used bandages and other waste in the trash can beside bed.

"Woman we all have some sick and twisted things about us", Nina smiled. "It just that some of us always let it out", she looked at Esther. "While others prefer to let it remain in that dark icy depths of the heart".

Esther sat on the edge of the bed said nothing.

"I'm very sure that there are times when you looked at some of the patients you were about to stick the needle and wonder what will happen if you sticked it to them in the wrong way", Nina continued and kept staring at Esther. "Perhaps wondered what will happen if you had filled the syringe with the wrong.......deadly fluid".

Esther scoffed and shook her head.

"Or maybe it is something else apart from hurting other people", Nina added with a smile.

"Yep....maybe it is something else", Esther began and looked at Nina. "Something like....convincing Eric to take you into a basement and torture you till you die while i sit there and watch".

The smile on Nina's face faded slowly.

"You and i know who your son respects the most", Esther continued and stared at Nina with a cold look on her face. "If he was given a gun or knife and told to choose one person between you and i and then kill the other, not only will he kill you but also ask if i have any failing organ so as to replace it with yours".

Nina remained silent.

"I know how Eric thinks and how his brain works. He is the baby that i raised.....and i know how to make my baby do my biddings.....but like i said earlier, i dont entertain bad thoughts", Esther concluded.

"You are right", Nina muttered. "And that's why i want to see you", then she looked at Esther. "I want you to give me back my son".

Esther gazed at Nina with a blank stare. "You want me to give you back your son?", she asked quietly.

"Yes....i want you to give me back Eric", Nina replied. "Just tell me what you want......is it money?......name your price", Nina continued.

"So....you want to buy your own son from me?", Esther asked with a chuckle.

"Look.....", Nina began uncomfortably. ".....First of all, we all know how you got him. Second, if i had known that i had twins in that hospital, he wouldnt have ended up in your hands....and"

"And if you knew he existed, you would have raised him better?, especially with his condition?", Esther asked. "Besides, what did you say the first time we found out who you were?, you made it clear that you don't want anything to do with him".

"Esther, i really appreciate all the effort that you had put in raising him. But let us be realistic. I am his real mother and will always be", Nina said. "I said what i said because of the unpleasant situation you and i were having that time. And i saw how you were so fond of him".

"So,......have anything changed since then?", Esther asked. "You and i are still having, and will always have an unpleasant situation......and i am still fond of him".

"But you forgot to mention that you now have a son of your own".

"Well you have Alex.....and i overheard Suzanne talking about her new family".

"Esther, Eric is not the kind of person you suppose to be keeping around you, being a peace and quiet loving woman", Nina sighed. You think you know him very well because you raised him as a child. But you dont know what he is capable of doing, especially now that he is grown".

"Well i saw how he violently fisted two big men in the elevator before snapping their neck like they were nothing", Esther shook her head with a thoughtful gaze. "So i know very well what he is capable of doing".

Then Esther got up from the bed. "Anyway.....", she began as she did so. "I am not the one holding Eric from going back to you. So if you want to have him, you can go ahead and take him. But one thing you have to know is i had always let him go......even told him get out of my life and in some cases, pushed him out. But in the end, he always comes back to me", Esther picked up the trash can and looked at Nina. "And you know what that means. It means that he belongs to me".

Then Esther gave Nina a faint smile and headed towards the door of the room. And almost bumped into Eric as he stepped into the room.

"Easy woman.....", Eric began with a smile at Esther. "You know you dont stand a chance of remaining upright if you bump into me", he teased.

Esther pat Eric on the face with a smile and left without saying anything to him. Eric closed the door and looked at Nina who was busy staring at him. Then he waved the cellphone he had in his hand at her.

"What?", Nina demanded rather irritatedly.

"Someone called your fake cellphone and left a message for you", Eric replied. "

"Is that all?", Nina asked indifferently and looked away.

"Yeah.....", Eric replied with furrowed brows as he wondered was the matter with her. "Or is there any other thing you are expecting?", he asked.

"Yeah.....", Nina looked at him. "....like....goodmorning to you, how are you doing, are you getting better......words that shows a little bit of concern for my well-being and.....".

"Do you also need a cup of coffee and some back rub?", Eric interrupted. "What about a thai massage?......sorry i dont know much about thai massages and i might end up breaking something because thats what these hands are only good for.

Nina sighed with pursed lips. "What is the message?", she asked.

"A guy.....", Eric began and sat on her bed. "He said he is the postman and has a delivery for you from your old school mate", he continued and looked at Nina with a confused look on his face.

Nina paused with a thoughful look on her face. "Did he give you an address?", she then asked.

"Yeah.....a very strange address", Eric replied. "Do you always get deliveries from old school mates with strange address?", he asked.

"I havent gotten any in a long time, but somehow i feel this one gonna be an interesting delivery", Nina smiled weakly. "Eric i need a pen and paper.....and your cellphone too. I cant use mine for this because someone might be listening",

Eric nodded and got up to go get his cellphone.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42) (Reply)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / How A Girl"s Visit to My Room Changed my Life ( Short Story) / Iyawo Nylon Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.