Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,150 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Crisis Going On In Wukari LGA Of Taraba State Over Yesterdays Tribunal Ruling - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crisis Going On In Wukari LGA Of Taraba State Over Yesterdays Tribunal Ruling (1262 Views)

Another Pandemonium In Oleh Delta State Over Alleged Forced Immunization At Scho / Meet The Oldest Woman In Obio Akpor, LGA Rivers State. She Is 134 Years (Photos) / So Touching: Tribute To Victims Of Wukari Crisis. Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crisis Going On In Wukari LGA Of Taraba State Over Yesterdays Tribunal Ruling by Rhapsodi(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Reports this morning indicated that all is not well
with Wukari town in Taraba State. Whatever would be
the remote causes, I am not interested but my
passion is the lives of innocent people who will be
affected by this crisis.
It's time we speak out against these senseless
manipulation of politics to destroy lives and
properties of people we are supposed to protect.
There is no justification for all these and we must in
one voice rise against it.
Therefore, I am calling on the Taraba State
government to take immediate steps to protect lives
of Nigerians living in the area. Also, all prominent
sons and daughters of the state, Federal legislators,
Traditional rulers and religious leaders should lean
their voices to end this ugly human carnage.
Let's us together stand against all these artificial
conflict situations created to promote division
amongst common people. What is happening is
condemnable by all standards as there is nothing
precious like human lives. I must state that one of the
reasons for poverty in Plateau, Taraba, Nasarawa
and Benue States has been the spate of blood letting.
God is not happy with us and we must turn a new
leaf.
Details coming shortly

Rhapsodi Affos Blog

http://rhapsodiaffos..co.ke/2015/11/breaking-news-crisis-in-wukaritaraba.html?m=1
Re: Crisis Going On In Wukari LGA Of Taraba State Over Yesterdays Tribunal Ruling by nikkiking(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2015
Them go hear your prayer.

Meanwhile.....pishure shocked.
Re: Crisis Going On In Wukari LGA Of Taraba State Over Yesterdays Tribunal Ruling by pussygotlips: 11:31am On Nov 08, 2015
I knew it

(1) (Reply)

How I Have Been Browsing With My MTN Sim For A Year Freely / Direction To Coolfm Lagos / Charly Boy Collapses, Other Injured As Police Attacks Anti-buhari Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.