Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! - Nairaland / General (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! (49710 Views)

Photos: Nigeria Man Claims He Bough A Fake Fish / 5 Signs Of A Fake Friend / [BEWARE] This Is What A Fake Third Party Insurance Looks Like [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Who took your banana sad
banana?am not a monkeycheesy
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 08, 2015
ipledge10:
hahaha. ...you got me laugh so hard...you are crazy...i can take it on myself to.feed your household forever and ever...you bastard from 100 fathers....

...i spit on u
chaiiiiiishockedshocked
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
silverdam:
Oh please, when you're old enough come and talk to me. Shebi na Nairaland cause am, if to say you see me for road dem born your papa well make you tell me this rubbish? Spoilt brat!!! Better work on your low self esteem.
if u old well well wetin u dey romance section dey do??go politics or family section,if you are stuck here den keep ur trap shut and respect your fellow landers...

Who to dey senior don helpsad
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by pbs4real(m): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2015
Laveda:
shut up!! Silly gay. . You choosed to dig the ass of dry stockfish. . You should be ashamed of yourself. Digging the ass of a guy like you angry sad
** spits on his face ** don't quote me again so I don't vomit. . IRANU
calm down, u wey I tink say e gentle undecided
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
angry
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 09, 2015
It really becoming a trend on nairaland all the fake monikers and deception. Isn't it easier just to be yourself? I guess that the motive of people that use fake pics and create fake accounts, a need to satisfy their sick intentions.
Re: Prettyhausagirl Is A FAKE!!! by ipledge10(m): 12:27am On Nov 09, 2015
Adanna28:
It really becoming a trend on nairaland all the fake monikers and deception. Isn't it easier just to be yourself? I guess that the motive of people that use fake pics and create fake accounts, a need to satisfy their sick intentions.
because we have so many guys on nl that send pm to anything with (f)... if you check d moniker pm,you will be shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Big Turtle I Saw At Badagry Market This Morning / Lady Crushed To Death By A Vehicle In Maryland, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Graphic Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge Yesterday (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.