Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,823 members, 7,837,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Please Help Me Out! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Me Out! (669 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2015
Please come to my aid anyone.
I had been admitted to study BS.c Geology in Unilorin.I was able to pay my acceptance fees,on the deadline date at the dead minutes,courtesy of a fellow nairaland member,GOD used as HIS angel,@Melodies,by username.
https://www.nairaland.com/2703993/please-me-out

However,
I have been given ultimatum of ten days as of now to pay
my school fees so as to continue with my registrations
and course registrations..Lectures had started from last
week.
I have been unable to raise anything reasonable.I am
aware that the earlier the resumption the better,but what
could I have done. I haven't gotten accommodation,so
there is no where I could stay.
What make me more frustrated is the recent compulsory
inclusion of a tablet payment,mandated by the school
that we should pay alongside school fees,which amount
to sixty three thousand naira(School fees+ Tab).More
challenging,is the fact that one cannot pay school fees
without paying for the tablet.
Where do I get money for that?
It is frustrating.All I have been able to gather is a
disappointing Seven thousand naira,saved from various
Jamb Tutorial Centres I tutor.But,it is nothing compare to
the expenses I have before me.
I don't want to know what to do presently as I am more
confused,I ought to be in school by now but here I am
going from a tutorial centre to another,yet not yielding
fruitful result.I had kept believing in GOD,because HE was
there for me during Acceptance payment, even at the dead
minutes.But sincerely I am more confused,as I fear than
ever before.Almost every time,I am always thinking about
how I could resume,but no way yet.I am same responsible
for my family upkeep!From the little I do.
Geology am aware needs attending classes.We do many
courses like I gathered.But lectures had already began.
Please help me out,anyone!
Please.
Acct name:Afolabibi Yinka Oluwatosin
acct no: 3047353656 (first bank)
Re: Please Help Me Out! by mrZENographer: 12:40am On Nov 09, 2015
CHRISTALLITE:
Please come to my aid anyone.
I had been admitted to study BS.c Geology in Unilorin.I was able to pay my acceptance fees,on the deadline date at the dead minutes,courtesy of a fellow nairaland member,GOD used as HIS angel,@Melodies,by username.
https://www.nairaland.com/2703993/please-me-out

However,
I have been given ultimatum of ten days as of now to pay
my school fees so as to continue with my registrations
and course registrations..Lectures had started from last
week.
I have been unable to raise anything reasonable.I am
aware that the earlier the resumption the better,but what
could I have done. I haven't gotten accommodation,so
there is no where I could stay.
What make me more frustrated is the recent compulsory
inclusion of a tablet payment,mandated by the school
that we should pay alongside school fees,which amount
to sixty three thousand naira(School fees+ Tab).More
challenging,is the fact that one cannot pay school fees
without paying for the tablet.
Where do I get money for that?
It is frustrating.All I have been able to gather is a
disappointing Seven thousand naira,saved from various
Jamb Tutorial Centres I tutor.But,it is nothing compare to
the expenses I have before me.
I don't want to know what to do presently as I am more
confused,I ought to be in school by now but here I am
going from a tutorial centre to another,yet not yielding
fruitful result.I had kept believing in GOD,because HE was
there for me during Acceptance payment, even at the dead
minutes.But sincerely I am more confused,as I fear than
ever before.Almost every time,I am always thinking about
how I could resume,but no way yet.I am same responsible
for my family upkeep!From the little I do.
Geology am aware needs attending classes.We do many
courses like I gathered.But lectures had already began.
Please help me out,anyone!
Please.
Acct name:Afolabibi Yinka Oluwatosin
acct no: 3047353656 (first bank)

I cant help with money but what i have i give.
Come to THE LORDS CHOSEN where power dey. @Ijesha Busstop Expressway, Lagos
Come this Thursday counselling and deliverance service by 8.00am. People like you who had nothing Are now living fine because God blessed them.
I remember a testimony a sister shared. She had no money for her school fees. But when someone brought her to Chosen, she presented it to God in a crusade, and the Oba of her town who dint know her called her and said God said i should sponsor you. He sponsored her free. She also got an International scholarship which was normally impossible because of the level of difficulty. But when she saw d miracles in Chosen, she said God give me that scholarship. She was selected among the best three in west Africa. Today, she is an helicopter pilot.

Another one i remember, a brother who was wretched with poverty and could not speak English. But when he came to Chosen, God started teaching him English in his dream and today he sounds more proficient than those that spoke English from day one. Not only that, he is now an executive director in one of the leading oil companies in Nigeria.

These are some of the remarkable testimonies we have in Chosen. Many came with nothing, today they are somebody, they have something. So come and God will do it for you in CHOSEN. Remember, this thursday counselling and deliverance service. TIME 8.00 am
Re: Please Help Me Out! by CHRISTALLITE: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2015
mrZENographer:

Come this Thursday counselling and deliverance service by 8.00am. People like you who had nothing Are now living fine because God blessed them.
I remember a testimony a sister shared. She had no money for her school fees. But when someone brought her to Chosen, she presented it to God in a crusade, and the Oba of her town who dint know her called her and said God said i should sponsor you. He sponsored her free. She also got an International scholarship which was normally impossible because of the level of difficulty. But when she saw d miracles in Chosen, she said God give me that scholarship. She was selected among the best three in west Africa. Today, she is an helicopter pilot.

Another one i remember, a brother who was wretched with poverty and could not speak English. But when he came to Chosen, God started teaching him English in his dream and today he sounds more proficient than those that spoke English from day one. Not only that, he is now an executive director in one of the leading oil companies in Nigeria.

These are some of the remarkable testimonies we have in Chosen. Many came with nothing, today they are somebody, they have something. So come and God will do it for you in CHOSEN. Remember, this thursday counselling and deliverance service. TIME 8.00 am
mrZENographer:

To GOD be all the Glory.Amen.
Thank you Sir for the advice and concern.

Sir,the situation I am in,is not about not knowing GOD.It is the journey of faith,just like the Israelites.It wasn't because Abraham cannot pray,or does not know GOD,that made him not have child until,he was 100 years.It wasn't because JOB,sinned,that he went through a hard time.David had been annointed a king before passing through difficulties up to living in wirldwerness among the mountains,he even acted like a mad man,intentionally dropping saliva,before kings at a stage.
JESUS CHRIST,did not sinned for bearing to carry the cross and all the molestation.
But it was written that,"it has been written that CHRIST,shall suffer and afterwards enters HIS GLORY.

I am a Christian, a child of an Evangelist,we used,to have a very big company,apparently we do have everything at will.But my parents were called.But,reluctant to leave the work they do for gospel,so that we children,shall not suffer,yet they plan big that at leisure,they would commence the work of GOD,the gospel mission.This was for years,about fifteen years.But when GOD,choose a time.HE collected(took way)the material work for HIS gospel mission.Our very big Plank Company,where we employed so many workers,crumbled up to the level of nothing.Up till now,the fall of the company remain unclear to me.I cannot say this was how or what happened.
But the LORD,made HIS statement clear,HE was right.We were the one adamant.HE called them for full gospel,not to establish church.But door to door,city to city until around the world.But we had opted for at leisure,we would start.Which was not as GOD wish.
I have,and we have myriad of testimony to show.The LORD,has been wonderful to us for years now.
Inclusive is that of @Melodies in the link up there.I could not think it anymore,because I am ready to sacrifice for GOD,because I knew how everything went.That is why I had been very supportive.They were warned and told that they must work full gospel,by GOD,lest we undergo tougher trying period.I fear GOD for the acts thus far.I can never tell them to indulge in any material work because,it will be worse.We had suffer than apparently anyone.We knew what prophet Jona,went through in been reluctant to preach the gospel in Ninefe.
It is more than four years now since things,turn the way,it is(The loss of our company).That we had started the gospel mission.
Many people had had testimony through the gospel mission GOD sent my parents in the country and abroad.The LORD,has manifested HIS Greatness in mighty ways to many people through it.I have learned and we have learn lots of lessons thus far.The LORD,told my parents that at the appointed time,HE will send them sponsor for the mission.But what made me baffled,is many people helped through the gospel mission in the country and abroad, most do not come back to appreciate GOD effort but they,would give the testimony.Therefore,I learnt that it was only who GOD sent that will,and can always help one not just anybody no matter the rank.

However, we have almost all gospel instruments for crusade,all new and apparenyly we haven't use them.But we weren't told to establish church as led by GOD.This was years after the fall of our company.We took nothing from the conpany.We lose everything in the company.All the instruments were bought new,how it happened was just God making.
Yet,we await GOD'S sent sponsor according to HIS revelations to my parents,because they were both called;Just like Joseph awaits GOD till GOD made Pharraoh dreamt to his upliftment and fulfillment of GOD promise.Same as the disciples waits for the promise of the FATHER, the "HOLY SPIRIT".

I had prayed and saw many answers to prayers.Not until I visit a church.The LORD JESUS CHRIST,did not visit the house of the centurion before healing is servants by HIS words.I need not visit any church for prayer or deliverance.The LORD has been faithful to me and us.Though,we had been to Many churches for financial assistance but mostly they had turn us down.
I have tasted GOD and saw HIS faithfulness,I cannot despise HIM.Lest I doubt HIM,I will stay where I am,even transport fare I have not.

Of course lectures had started fully,from 8:00 a.m daily to apparently 5:00pm.Yet,I believe this is a test of faith.The Good LORD that did the crossing of the Red Sea was same GOD that did the crossing of River Jordan.
Though, I am being embittered but yet,I will keep hoping and believing.It weren't easy!I want to make good grades but,I am yet to resume.This is frustrating. But I think I am more determined.Withdrew from school previously,had admissions last year,I was unable to resume,forfeited it,hopefully, same would not repeat itself,this year.

All I need now is GOD help and financial assistance in earnest.I have no where to go asking after all have been to.That is why I forgot shame to come public.
I will rather be ashamed for CHRIST than ashame of HIM.
I will keep hoping and believing.This aren't at all easy though.

Once again,
Thank you Sir.
Re: Please Help Me Out! by isalegan2: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2017
Re: Please Help Me Out! by isalegan2: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2017

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Leader Says : Islam Is A Religion Of War / EXPERINCE 2015 / Same Sex Marriages Split Anglican Church, US Branch Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.