Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] (100303 Views)

Temi Otedola Gets Range Rover Evoque From Her Parents (Photos) / Chizzy Alichi Builds A House For Her Parents (Photos) / Meet Davido's Doppelganger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Airforce1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
May God give us all the grace to be alive to eat the fruit of our labour.

Wizkid and parent - Mr and Mrs Balogun

Music superstar, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid has made his parents so proud of him that his mom gushes about him.

Wizkid’s mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun who has such lovely words to say about her son said:

“I’m so glad that he is my son, and that I’m his mother. I give God all the glory. God has kept him for us and He will continue to.”

Meanwhile the feeling is also mutual as Wizkid shared a photo of his parents and showered praises and expressed his love for them saying:

Everything I am today I owe it to them! They gave me everything they had even when they had nothing! I can’t put words together to express how much I love you mom and dad. I’ll always make you proud.

Compiled By Legendary Airforce1
- God's gift to the world.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Airforce1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
The first photo s baby davido and young parents back in the day..

His momma is late now

I pray she continues to rest in peace

Nigerian artist David Adedeji Adeleke popularly called Davido is the son of a Billionaire business man, Dr Deji Adeleke.

He was Born David Adeleke on November 21st, 1992 to the family of Mr Deji and Mrs Vero Adeleke in Atlanta, Georgia, United States Of America.

The young star who was brought up in Lagos State Nigeria lost his beloved mother, Dr Vero Adeleke in 2003.

Davido came into limelight in 2011 after his popular song “Back When” that features Nigerian rapper Naeto C.

Compiled by Legendary Airforce1

11 Likes

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
Where's davido's parent? Wb olamide?
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Airforce1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Olamide and mom

Dude wont show me photo of his dad and I dont know why

compiled by Legendary Airforce1

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Disneylady(f): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2015
Cute families

1 Like

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Kayoski(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2015
only things like this make front page..
space booked

1 Like

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by ClassCaptain(m): 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce1 u sef na Celeb naa...Put your mama and papa picture too make we see !!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
undecidedThis guy don mad ni?
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Khd95(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce1 hwfar nagringrin
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by boboLIL(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy birthday to me..... Guys appreciate me.... Its only God that can do it....today is my day

7 Likes

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Airforce1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2015
grin
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Joygalore(f): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nothing gives so much joy seeing your children do well in life.

7 Likes

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by donholy28(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2015
Seen!!! now how did it profit us?

1 Like

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by deekaybeatz(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2015
Olamide has never shown his dad's face on the social media
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2015
deekaybeatz:
Olamide has never shown his dad's face on the social media
I wonder oo
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2015
donholy28:
Seen!!! now how did it profit us?
Lol.....funny u
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Young03(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2015
Sorry, olamide was born out of wedlocks
so d guy papa fit be sunny ade
i just de talk oo

4 Likes

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Airforce1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
Young03:
Sorry, olamide was born out of wedlocks

so d guy papa fit be sunny ade

i just de talk oo
How did you know that

2 Likes

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by MosesEzekiel: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by olukayoday(m): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
parents!!!
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by AdemolaA2: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
G
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
okay.
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2015
Their Parents read Proverbs 22:6 cheesy
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by kennyman2000(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Hmmmm..
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Orikinla(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
Airforce1:
The first photo s baby davido and young parents back in the day..

His momma is late now

I pray she continues to rest in peace

Nigerian artist David Adedeji Adeleke popularly called Davido is the son of a Billionaire business man, Dr Deji Adeleke.

He was Born David Adeleke on November 21st, 1992 to the family of Mr Deji and Mrs Vero Adeleke in Atlanta, Georgia, United States Of America.

The young star who was brought up in Lagos State Nigeria lost his beloved mother, Dr Vero Adeleke in 2003.

Davido came into limelight in 2011 after his popular song “Back When” that features Nigerian rapper Naeto C.

Compiled by Legendary Airforce1

Davido's mother was a beauty queen.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by doneee: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2015
ok
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by seankay(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2015
This Wizkid momsy na Area mama. I must make mama and papa proud

1 Like

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by MizFrances(f): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
Nice
Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Pogite: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2015
nice

1 Share

Re: Meet Davido, Wizkid And Olamide Parents [photos] by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2015
My mom is prettier than the ones shown above #nohate

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beauty & Body: Kim Kardashian Vs. Beyonce / Bobrisky Arrested, His Luxury Cars Seized / Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.