Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,099 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Conoil Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Conoil Is Recruiting (3526 Views)

CONOIL Is Collecting CV / Conoil Recruitment? / Conoil Is Accepting C.vs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conoil Is Recruiting by akido707: 12:17pm On Oct 14, 2006
Hello guys,
Please i have been invited for an interview by concoil on Monday at their Office in Apapa, and i need to know what there interview is all about.

Please i'll be glad if anybody in the house can help me out.

My number is 08065570415.

Thanks
Re: Conoil Is Recruiting by Emilo(m): 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2006
Congrats but how did u apply bcous ur subject reads; conoil is recruting.
Re: Conoil Is Recruiting by awujatope: 5:42pm On Oct 14, 2006
hi, congrats, But I think i's fair and just to tell guys how you were invited for interviews not just asking for hhelp, That sounds SELFISH,doesn't it? Pls keep us inform,this world is give and take, All the best sha
Re: Conoil Is Recruiting by LAXIST(m): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2006
@Akido707,
Is it this coming monday 16th October, 2006.?
Re: Conoil Is Recruiting by akido707: 7:27pm On Oct 14, 2006
well the thing is i can't even rememeber when i applied, i only got the text message to come for the interview on Monday
Re: Conoil Is Recruiting by LAXIST(m): 11:21am On Oct 15, 2006
Well, maybe they are calling in batches. We hope for the best.
Re: Conoil Is Recruiting by solo2859: 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2006
Hello Akido, Plz which position did u applied for? and How did U applied?
Is it via the Internet and the submission of CV at their Head Office?
Expecting your quick response.
Cheers
Re: Conoil Is Recruiting by vinnyoku(f): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2006
@akido707
why do you mis-inform people?
you should hav just written that you were invited and not that conoil is recruiting,
at this rate, how are you going to scale thru the interview?
pls learn to pass across the right message as and when due.

thanks no hard feelings!
Re: Conoil Is Recruiting by obitobe: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2006
please next time try and be more explict with what u are sending over the net
Re: Conoil Is Recruiting by kizol(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2006
Guy u should have just told us u need a help for conoil interview than to the us conoil is recruiting do u know how people have view this message as at the time I was viewing it 2560 plus u know what that mean do u realize some of us browse from café.
Re: Conoil Is Recruiting by kizol(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2006
Guy u should have just told us u need a help for conoil interview than to the us conoil is recruiting do u know how people have view this message as at the time I was viewing it 2560 plus u know what that mean do u realize some of us browse from café.
Re: Conoil Is Recruiting by kizol(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2006
Re: Conoil Is Recruiting by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2006
WE ARE J O B SEEKER AND NOT AN INTERVIEW COUNSEL ING AGENT.ALWAYS C HECK YOU TOPICS B/4 POSTING
Re: Conoil Is Recruiting by gpumpin: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2006
Gosh,u guys where to harsh on that akido dude,na wa for una o!!!
Re: Conoil Is Recruiting by spanga(m): 2:23pm On Oct 18, 2006
It seems the forum is becoming more of an avenue for people who are seeking counsel for job interviews and test formats. Congrats but don't forget that some of us are not yet lucky as to be called for test or interview. I think we are the one that need your advice
Re: Conoil Is Recruiting by tijannydot(m): 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2006
i submitted my own application in their office at deport in apapa. thou i have not recieved any call for interview. i dont know if they will still collect from pple. but there is no harm in trying. wish u best of luck!

(1) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job / Dogecoin Experts.please Come In / Military And Paramilitary Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.