Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

JAN 1 2017 World War 3 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / JAN 1 2017 World War 3 (985 Views)

Muslims Demand For There Own New Year Date? See What They Said About Jan 1 / The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) / "I See Another World War" - Apostle Suleiman's 2016 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAN 1 2017 World War 3 by Honesty007(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2015
Lets be futurustic and thoughtful.March 23 2013 US president Barack Obama launched the healthcare bill into law.Christians term it Mark of the beast okay.
Now into 36months later which represents the end of the first 3 and a half years,ending march 23 2016,the 2nd 3 and a half years kicks off.
If u would want to calculate properely, this 2nd 3 and a half years, d mark of the beast would become compulsory.
However, The Antichrist would have trouble ruling the whole world as we r told in the bible.Before he enters Jerusalem, city of unwalled ,he would fight with Russia and its allies.Russia would be subdued before the battle of Armageddon.
Now that means there would be a world war 3.This period was well described in ezeliek 38,and in d book of daniel.
Many countries would fight againt the beast of Rome.Many superpoers would fight against the beast and his allies.It would be a time of blood,great bloodshed and this time would fall in the Great Tribulation.Certainly,Rapture would have taken place before this time.
Satan loves war because it brings him soo much blood.
What am implying is that according to a certain Magazine released in the US, the date for Worldwar3 has been fixed Jan 1 2017.
I donot doubt this,i donot doubt the time frame because all dis vision 2020 they r saying is all lies.i see vision 2020 as the Day of the lord when he would come back to judge and destroy all enemies.Remember 10 countries would riegn with the beast. Remember,just as the bible says during the Millenial reign of christ, people would still be able to give birth. It is this newborns that satan would deceive and they according to revelation 20:1-6 would surround the camp of the saints, God would sendfire and it would devour them.
That is not Armaggedon, that is what we call the final Battle.GOD vs SATAN.
WW3 would be about Human resistance,political differences and democratic system conquering the world.
All enemies of the false messiah would be subdued.After this comes armageddon.
Re: JAN 1 2017 World War 3 by sorextee(m): 7:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
i go watch am in 3D..
Re: JAN 1 2017 World War 3 by asvpChuu(m): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2015
new twitter @cocoboy1738 .. Pls follow me
Re: JAN 1 2017 World War 3 by Lattop(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
i go watch am 4 HD And my Generator dey standby incase there might be power failure grin
Re: JAN 1 2017 World War 3 by ikes9(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Whenever I think of WW3... I have goosebumps..WW2 was bloody then..with the new weapons being made now...hmmm WW3 ga'di egwu

(1) (Reply)

Atheist College Professor Has Near Death Experience:shares What Changed His Life / How The Muslim World Is Being Left Bbehind. / The Mega Churches Of Lagos: In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.