Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) (1696 Views)

Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya / Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) / Thousands Of Muslims See Jesus In Dreams And Visions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by wellsaid(m): 11:00am On Sep 25, 2016
Hidden Manna For The End Times (Prophecies & Word Of Knowledge Of The End Times)

HIDDEN MANNA (PDF) - 54 MB
http://www.ubm1.org/books/pdf/HM.pdf

HIDDEN MANNA AUDIO (MP3) Part ONE - 276 MB
https://archive.org/details/hiddenmanna

(Click Link below to Download All MP3s in a Single ZIP folder)
https://archive.org/compress/hiddenmanna/formats=VBR%20MP3,ARCHIVE%20BITTORRENT,METADATA

HIDDEN MANNA AUDIO (MP3) PART TWO - 165 MB
https://archive.org/details/hiddenmanna2

(Click Link below to Download All MP3s in a Single ZIP folder)
https://archive.org/compress/hiddenmanna2/formats=VBR%20MP3,ARCHIVE%20BITTORRENT,METADATA
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by wellsaid(m): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2016
It is very LIKELY that a "major event" will cause the cancellation of the U. S presidency elections and the declaration of Marshall Law, causing President Obama to remain president of America .. months past January 2017.

If things turn out to be so, it is a SIGN that the beginning of the "last seven years (Tribulation & Wrath)" is very much at hand.

The "major event" may be #natural_disaster #terrorist_attack #riot #attack_from_enemy_nations -- listen to short audio clip

https://archive.org/download/QuestionPresidentialElection20161023072023/Question%20Presidential%20Election%202016-10-23_07-20-23.mp3
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by wellsaid(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2016
Get your bombs all ready .... for the future is "bright" !!

The world is on the verge of a NUCLEAR WORLD WAR .. .This morning, in a night vision, I was given a GLIMPSE of World War III.

I was standing, watching the horizon from behind a window. I was there with two other young guys. They are my students. We all watched as NUCLEAR BOMBS were detonated and mushroom clouds from simultaneous explosions darkened what was initially a clear blue sky. I also heard a radio broadcast with a man's voice running something like a commentary on the events that was UNFOLDING, he said this words "..... At this part of the earth (where the nuclear bombs are being detonated in the dream) NO HUMAN IS ALIVE" ... I heard "no human is alive clear enough". The man speaking in the radio broadcast sounded like a SPORT commentator.

The scene I saw before me was most chaotic. From the EAST to WEST of what I could of the distant horizon was 10-20 mushroom clouds from Nuclear bombs with a TSUNAMI OF FLAME approaching the building where I was, vaporising everything it touches. I also heard a voice saying, "THE FUTURE OF THE WORLD". I touched the two guys beside me and called there attention to what was incoming. The roaring flame from the nuclear bomb was approaching us with great speed, but we could only stand and stare in amazement. As flame from the nuclear bombs almost got to where we were, I quickly forced myself to wake up.

I thought I woke up (to real life), little did I know that I only woke up to a 'upper level dream' (so I was having a dream in a dream). I looked around and I found out that I was in the exact place I was in the dream I just woke up from. I was right there in the front of the same window , looking at the same horizon and beside me was the same people (my students). Nothing changed. I was amazed, and I thought to myself, "Oh it was just a dream". Then I asked my students if they also saw the same vision I saw, about "THE FUTURE"?. I was still telling them about the dream when my alarm sounded and I woke up to real life.
Monday 21October, 4:45am.

Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 01, 2016
It's starting with Russia Vs USA.... God help them...

1 Like

Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by analice107: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
Am ready to go home. Bring it on people.
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by TomHagen: 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
analice107:
Am ready to go home. Bring it on people.
Tired of living?
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by analice107: 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
TomHagen:
Tired of living?
To be absent in this body is to be present with my Master.
Really Life is beyond here.
Be ready.

2 Likes

Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by MrPresident1: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
There is no nuclear war. he nor dey inside Bible grin

1 Like

Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by hopeful1andlord: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
The world has ALWAYS been in verge of nuclear world war, its not new
being on that "Verge" is actually what makes the world as peaceful as it is
if you don't understand, kindly say so and I'll elucidate

2 Likes

Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by TomHagen: 6:38pm On Nov 01, 2016
hopeful1andlord:
The world has ALWAYS been in verge of nuclear world war, its not new

being on that "Verge" is actually what makes the world as peaceful as it is

if you don't understand, kindly say so and I'll elucidate
Mutually assured destruction (MAD)
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
TomHagen:
Mutually assured destruction (MAD)

exactly!!

remember the story of Stanislav Petrov? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Soviet_nuclear_false_alarm_incident
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by jonbellion(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

exactly!!

remember the story of Stanislav Petrov? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Soviet_nuclear_false_alarm_incident

religious people don't seem to realise that if a full scale nuclear war should ever break out that is the total end of humanity jesus no go even see where e go land
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by IamOdin: 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
jonbellion:
religious people don't seem to realise that if a full scale nuclear war should ever break out that is the total end of humanity jesus no go even see where e go land

the bolded got me cracking real hard!

1 Like

Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by analice107: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2016
adoyi8:

If i was your brother, I will use you for money rituals
You talk this way because you know not.

No be my blood you go use as offering for the money?
lol. satan no fit touch my skin not to talk of my blood.

If i waka enter that shrine, every demon wey that shrine go run out, so who wan stand take my blood?

HE THAT IS IN ME, IS FAR GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD AND BENEATH. Is a pity you dont understand what this means.

There's a mad man in my neighbourhood who attempted to use one of his siblings for money ritualsi, it backfired. He has been mad since.
When he sees you and needs to beg for money, he doesn't ask for hundreds, he asks for thousands and millions of naira.

Brother give me 5million naira nah. This is how be begs.

That will be your case if you were by brother and attempts it.
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by DeSepiero(m): 10:47am On Nov 02, 2016
analice107:

If i waka enter that shrine, every demon wey that shrine go run out, so who wan stand take my blood?

HE THAT IS IN ME, IS FAR GREATER THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD AND BENEATH. Is a pity you dont understand what this means.

There's a mad man in my neighbourhood who attempted to use one of his siblings for money ritualsi, it backfired. He has been mad since.
When he sees you and needs to beg for money, he doesn't ask for hundreds, he asks for thousands and millions of naira.

sounds like Nollywood
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by analice107: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2016
Zoharariel:

Then give unto me your body that I may fill it to the brim, with every drop of the s.emen in my testicles. grin
My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. I keep it holy. But if you force yourself in without my consent, i will be the last woman you'd ever enter.

1 Like

Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by adoyi8: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2016
analice107:

I thought you were eager to go to heaven where all the goody goodies are. Calm down bros i dont even believe in money rituals I just wanted to show you that you are an hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by analice107: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2016
DeSepiero:

sounds like Nollywood
No it's not Nollywood. The guy is alive as speak.
Nobody would have known if he didn't confess.
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by hopefulLandlord: 10:58am On Nov 02, 2016
jonbellion:

lol
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by dragunov: 11:16am On Nov 02, 2016
MrPresident1:
I think there will be. And I think the bible made some inferences to fire and heat. Me thinks part of the US gonna git nuked.

1 Like

Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by MrPresident1: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
dragunov:

I think there will be. And I think the bible made some inferences to fire and heat. Me thinks part of the US gonna git nuked.

Reference?
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by sonmvayina(m): 11:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
dragunov:

i believe yoy buddy...in February this year, Obama told some america during a private dinner to be ready for a major disaster..
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
sonmvayina:

i believe yoy buddy...in February this year, Obama told some america during a private dinner to be ready for a major disaster..

can you give the reputable source of this information? link please because.....

Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by wellsaid(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

exactly!!

Read Jeremiah 25:12-28. . but I will give u an excerpt ..

''I will bring upon that land all My words which I have pronounced against it, all that is written in this book which Jeremiah has prophesied against ALL THE NATIONS. "They will drink and stagger and go "M.A.D" because of the sword "WARFARE" that I will send AMONG THEM. So I took the cup from the LORD’s hand, and made all the nations to whom the LORD sent me drink it" Jeremiah 25:13-16

So you see, God will cause all the ungodly nations to destroy themselves by their own weapons. All nations who have nuclear stockpiles will be utterly destroyed.

Get closer to the bible, Step into the realm of prophecy and you will understand all these things!
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by wellsaid(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2016
MrPresident1:

Read
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth (Only a nuclear bomb explosion can do this). It will come about in that day that a great panic from the LORD will fall on them; and they will seize one another's hand, and the hand of one will be lifted against the hand of another. (Jeremiah 14:12-13)

And most of all catastrophes in the book of revelations is as a result of an all out nuclear holocaust .
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2016
wellsaid:

Read Jeremiah 25:12-28. . but I will give u an excerpt ..

''I will bring upon that land all My words which I have pronounced against it, all that is written in this book which Jeremiah has prophesied against ALL THE NATIONS. "They will drink and stagger and go "M.A.D" because of the sword "WARFARE" that I will send AMONG THEM. So I took the cup from the LORD’s hand, and made all the nations to whom the LORD sent me drink it" Jeremiah 25:13-16

So you see, God will cause all the ungodly nations to destroy themselves by their own weapons. All nations who have nuclear stockpiles will be utterly destroyed.

Get closer to the bible, Step into the realm of prophecy and you will understand all these things!

lol, I doubt you know the full effects of Nuclear bombs
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by wellsaid(m): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

lol, I doubt you know the full effects of Nuclear bombs

Unless those days are shortened no flesh will be saved (extinction). But for the elects sake those days will be shortened.

http://christinprophecy.org/articles/nuclear-weapons-in-the-end-times/
Re: The World Is On The Verge Of A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR (END TIME DREAMS AND VISIONS) by MrPresident1: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
wellsaid:

Read
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth (Only a nuclear bomb explosion can do this). It will come about in that day that a great panic from the LORD will fall on them; and they will seize one another's hand, and the hand of one will be lifted against the hand of another. (Jeremiah 14:12-13)

And most of all catastrophes in the book of revelations is as a result of an all out nuclear holocaust .

My friend, we all have to read and understand the Bible in context.

There is no nuclear war in the Bible. The punishment is Zechariah is a wasting condition not necessarily caused by a nuclear Bomb. The coming of Jesus Christ will not be mediated by any man, it is God Himself who will complete the whole process, and afterwards the people whom He has rejected will have the wasting disease described by Zechariah. The same thing is prophesied by Isaiah

Isaiah 66:24
24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

This verse here shows you that God will not need and will not use human mediation to bring the end

Isaiah 63:3
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Theist - Detailed Concept Of God / Dear Seun, Nairalanders Are Now Persecuting Christians / Existence Problems; Urgent Answers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.