Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall (60904 Views)

Boy Steals Phone In JAMB Hall In Benue State (Photos) / Nigerian Army Meets Crippled Man Assaulted In Onitsha By Soldiers (Photos) / One-man Robbery Squad Terrorizing Ekosodin Meets Waterloo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Funjosh(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Thanks to BVN tongue
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2015
Datoyo:
Serves him right.He should face the law.Rapist should be castrated immediately. NONSENSE!

Castration is the punishment in some countries. I hope Nigeria follows suit
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Freksy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
meshacha1:
A Nigerian, an American and a
German board a plane.As the
plane was flying over the sea
Satan
came out and said to them:
“I want you to drop something into the sea, if I find it – you
will die, and if I don't – you will
live.”The American quickly
plucked a button from his shirt
and threw it into the sea. Satan
dived into the sea and came up with
the button.“See!?” he said
and killed the American.The
German threw a pin into the sea.
Satan dived and back with the
pin.“See!?” he said and killed the German.The Nigerian brought
out a
pure water sachet, opened it and poured
the contents into
the
sea holding back the sachet, he said to Satan:“Oya begin find
water inside water...Idiot” ...
Am proud 2 b a Nigerian! “ Even the
devil bowed”. this new month
devil will bow for you in Jesus Name
if you believe hit like
and share..

This is rib-tickler
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
cidieschat:
Op i swear ur lying, someone told you, it happened at a first bank, tell us where ur own happen and the state.

franscolink:
this happened a long time ago in Ughelli delta state,eco bank.it s not a new story

ubecharles:
This is a replica of a story that happened in a bank at Owerri about 3yrs ago. hope this was not plagiarized from that toree

SMH
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
Only in Naira land ooooo.

Revelation.
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Oluschenco(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
what the hell!!!!

the shot shd have cut off the cap of his p3nis
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2015
meshacha1:
A Nigerian, an American and a
German board a plane.As the
plane was flying over the sea
Satan
came out and said to them:
“I want you to drop something into the sea, if I find it – you
will die, and if I don't – you will
live.”The American quickly
plucked a button from his shirt
and threw it into the sea. Satan
dived into the sea and came up with
the button.“See!?” he said
and killed the American.The
German threw a pin into the sea.
Satan dived and back with the
pin.“See!?” he said and killed the German.The Nigerian brought
out a
pure water sachet, opened it and poured
the contents into
the
sea holding back the sachet, he said to Satan:“Oya begin find
water inside water...Idiot” ...
Am proud 2 b a Nigerian! “ Even the
devil bowed”. this new month
devil will bow for you in Jesus Name
if you believe hit like
and share..

Lmao. Epic!
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Ekaka1(m): 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2015
That woman is the true definition of bravery especially in a society like ours that stigmatizes even the abused

2 Likes

Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 08, 2015
1. That Twitter user is most likely a romancelander, na them dey think up sweet story pass.

2. Why do Nigerians love jungle justice? Any small thing happens and Nigerians are quick to burn the culprit alive.
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by stevocracy88(m): 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2015
Only God NOSE

Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2015
Thank God for this smiley
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by KingZero: 12:02am On Nov 09, 2015
saasala:
Jungle justice is one thing I detest so much, but for a dude like that sagged niggerrr who freely kidnapped and raped a married woman I might be forced to call for tyres and petrol, and perhaps be the first to light the lighter. I am not even happy the Mopol's gunshot hit the mutherfvcker in the knee, it should have hit him in the head straight, let him meet his complete Waterloo there and then lest he has time to turn a pastor after spending 21 years in kirikiri maximum prison.

I dont know why a man would result to rape. I cant even enjoy sex if the other party is not enjoying it as well, talk more of seeing her cry. A girl slept in my house for seven good days at stretch and didnt wanna fvck me, instead of resulting to rape, by the eighth day I bundled her bag and sent her away without giving her one naira for transport, thats the highest I can do. She still begging me to come have the fvck now, but I aint gat time again.

If I were the woman's hubby, I would beg the police to allow me bite off the cap of his pennis..Sorry I mean I would bribe the police to allow me.

I hope the police get some more info about his co rapists and arrest them asap...No Time.

HOL UP HOL UP NIGGAA.. I understand your anger but did you say BITE OFF THE CAP OF HIS PENIS And you meant it??
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by vicque(f): 12:10am On Nov 09, 2015
Ok this might sound petty but.....

I have heard and read about this story before and it happened somewhere in the East about two years ago .(I am ibo so don't hate) and also it was a kidnap and rape case.. But the guy that raped her came to withdraw the ransom money or something...

Something is not right about this story... #my opinion but if it is true well karma is a bit*h.
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 09, 2015
BVN...connecting criminals and their victims
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by tolustx(m): 12:41am On Nov 09, 2015
Flashh:

This really shows the end is near. Let me join the "end time crew"...
[size=25pt]End time tinz!!! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by MzEmiTamara(f): 1:01am On Nov 09, 2015
fineguy11:
the idiot should be castrated with immediate effect.....
Why are you speaking grammar?

Make dem cut e pen!s. Simple!
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by fammo: 1:40am On Nov 09, 2015
Now we reaping the dividends of BVN!
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Originalsly: 2:00am On Nov 09, 2015
Hmmm.....this was a fine time for the police to arrive late....after the smoke cleared.
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 09, 2015
Why rape and tell smh
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Dentale(m): 2:54am On Nov 09, 2015
ubecharles:
This is a replica of a story that happened in a bank at Owerri about 3yrs ago. hope this was not plagiarized from that toree
I was wondering too! I've heard this story before... Funny thing is the one I heard happened in Delta last year! Now I'm hearing Owerri 3 years ago and the OP's report happening after BVN deadline. For some reason this story is being retold over and over again cheesy
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by cococandy(f): 2:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Hmm.
Let's hope he's the only one in Nigeria with the tattoo of a scorpion and the word 'boss' on his hips.
What are the odds?
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by iguita: 3:28am On Nov 09, 2015
In this case, I go support jungle justice o, the bastard join kidnap the poor woman, come rape am join? The e-diot might even collect ransom. Tryes are not out of place in this case.
saasala:
Jungle justice is one thing I detest so much, but for a dude like that sagged niggerrr who freely kidnapped and raped a married woman I might be forced to call for tyres and petrol, and perhaps be the first to light the lighter. I am not even happy the Mopol's gunshot hit the mutherfvcker in the knee, it should have hit him in the head straight, let him meet his complete Waterloo there and then lest he has time to turn a pastor after spending 21 years in kirikiri maximum prison.

I dont know why a man would result to rape. I cant even enjoy sex if the other party is not enjoying it as well, talk more of seeing her cry. A girl slept in my house for seven good days at stretch and didnt wanna fvck me, instead of resulting to rape, by the eighth day I bundled her bag and sent her away without giving her one naira for transport, thats the highest I can do. She still begging me to come have the fvck now, but I aint gat time again.

If I were the woman's hubby, I would beg the police to allow me bite off the cap of his pennis..Sorry I mean I would bribe the police to allow me.

I hope the police get some more info about his co rapists and arrest them asap...No Time.
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 09, 2015
SAGGING......

undecided
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 09, 2015
cococandy:
Hmm.
Let's hope he's the one in Nigeria with the tattoo of a scorpion and the word 'boss' on his hips.
What are the odds?
undecided in English please..
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Nobody: 4:48am On Nov 09, 2015
Dentale:

I was wondering too! I've heard this story before... Funny thing is the one I heard happened in Delta last year! Now I'm hearing Owerri 3 years ago and the OP's report happening after BVN deadline. For some reason this story is being retold over and over again cheesy
Heard it in Delta recently tho.... Maybe its season 2
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 09, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The guy could be a Nler. His type plenty for here undecided
Eehhhhhhheeehn! So, they rape their female victims come collect ransom join And dem go get gfs oooo undecided it's hot where you and your likes are going embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by greatJohnson(m): 5:14am On Nov 09, 2015
That's very good, he should face the consequences.
what an undeniable way of identification, BOSS and SCORPION on the buttock, monkey don go market be that ooo, no coming back.
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 09, 2015
Shebi u dey rape me and I dey beg u....... Sounds like she's still trunmatized from the scene that goon and his goons created for her
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Mpanyi: 7:10am On Nov 09, 2015
panpan:
Apart from the alleged rape, the man made at least two errors:
- Inscribing an identifiable tattoo.
- Sagging his trousers in public (thus revealing the tattoo).

What are you talking? No perfect crime anywhere! There is always a clue about a crime. The fact it happened is enough clue and the culprit will be found, just a matter of time if law enfircement agents and public never get tired in trailing the culprits.
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by skj1377(m): 7:26am On Nov 09, 2015
This story is old I read it in punch newspapers 2 years ago besides it did not happen in delta state it was IMO state and the bank was diamond bank the dude was said to have 75 million in his account. I noticed some people lift stuff from the net and remix using all kinds of methods then pos t on naira land
Is it actually compusory to tell lies?
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by Kalvan: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2015
They should have killed her. Noobs.
Re: Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall by omoplaycool(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2015
I commend her for her bravery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect / "Bisexual Hushpuppi Was Sleeping With Gay, Woodberry" – Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.