Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Iniguy's Book Of Jokes - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Iniguy's Book Of Jokes (38911 Views)

Poll: Rate iniguy's book of jokes

Excellent: 42% (15 votes)
Good: 25% (9 votes)
Fair: 22% (8 votes)
Poor: 2% (1 vote)
Neutral: 5% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Badosky Entz! Reuniting D Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section (Offtopic Thread) / Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Best Of Jokes By Sam Milla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2009
Thirteen

A young man was strolling down a street. As he passed a large building with a fence around it, he heard a group of people chanting "Thirteen, thirteen, thirteen" over and over again.

Curious, he tried to see over the fence, but couldn't. Then he spotted a hole in the wood.

He put his eye to the hole. He just managed to spy some old people sitting in deckchairs chanting, before a finger came out of nowhere and poked him in the eye. As he staggered back, the old people started chanting, "Fourteen, fourteen, fourteen, "

1 Like

Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2009
The Murder Trial

A defendant was on trial for murder. There was very strong evidence indicating guilt, but no corpse had been found. In the defense's closing statement the lawyer, knowing that his client would probably be convicted, decided to try a trick.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I have a surprise for you all," the lawyer said as he looked at his watch. "Within one minute, the person presumed dead in this case will walk into this courtroom!"

He looked toward the courtroom door. The jurors, somewhat stunned, all looked, eagerly. A minute passed. Nothing happened.

Finally, the lawyer said, "Actually, I made up the previous statement. But you all looked on with anticipation. I therefore put it to you that there is reasonable doubt in this case as to whether anyone was killed and insist that you return a verdict of not guilty."

With that, the jury retired to deliberate. But after only a few minutes, they came back and pronounced a verdict of guilty.

"But how?" the lawyer asked. "You must have had some doubt. I saw all of you stare at the door."

"Oh, yes," the jury foreman replied. "We all looked - but your client didn't!"
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by mez(m): 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2009
iniguy:

Interviewing crazy
A man who had been in a mental home for some years finally seemed to have improved to the point where it was thought he might be released.

The head of the institution, in a fit of commendable caution, decided, however, to interview him first.

"Tell me," said he, "if we release you, as we are considering doing, what do you intend to do with your life?'

The inmate said, "It would be wonderful to get back to real life and if I do, I will certainly refrain from making my former mistake. I was a nuclear physicist, you know, and it was the stress of my work in weapons research that helped put me here. If I am released, I shall confine myself to work in pure theory, where I trust the situation will be less difficult and stressful."

"Marvelous," said the head of the institution.

"Or else," ruminated the inmate. "I might teach. There is something to be said for spending one's life in bringing up a new generation of scientists."

"Absolutely," said the head.

"Then again, I might write. There is considerable need for books on science for the general public. Or I might even write a novel based on my experiences in this fine institution."

"An interesting possibility," said the head.

"And finally, if none of these things appeals to me, I can always continue to be a teakettle."
I've read this somewhere before, but up till now, I still don't get it:-)
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by genious: 8:19pm On Jun 21, 2009
Nice jokes
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2009
Disgracing the family

There was a virgin that was going out on a date for the first time and her grandmother was concerned.

Her grandmother says, "Sit here and let me tell you about those young boys. "He is going to try to kiss you; you are going to like that, but don't let him do that."

She continued, "Then he is going to try to feel your breast; you are going to like that, but don't let him do that. He is going to try to put his hand between your legs; you are going to like that, but don't let him do that."

Then the grandmother said, "But, most importantly, he is going to try to get on top of you and have his way with you. You are going to like that, but don't let him do that. It will disgrace your family."

With that bit of advice in mind, the granddaughter went on her date and could not wait to tell her grandmother about it.

The next day she told her grandmother that her date went just as the old lady said.

She said, "Grandmother, I didn't let him disgrace our family. When he tried, I turned him over, got on top of him and disgraced his family."
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2009
Three horrible deaths

Three men were standing in line to get into heaven one day. Apparently it had been a pretty busy day, though, so St. Peter had to tell the first one, "Heaven's getting pretty close to full today, and I've been asked to admit only people who have had particularly horrible deaths. So what's your story?"

The first man replies: "Well, for a while I've suspected my wife has been cheating on me, so today I came home early to try to catch her red-handed. As I came into my 25th floor apartment, I could tell something was wrong, but all my searching around didn't reveal where this other guy could have been hiding. Finally, I went out to the balcony, and sure enough, there was this man hanging off the railing, 25 floors above ground! By now I was really mad, so I started beating on him and kicking him, but wouldn't you know it, he wouldn't fall off. So finally I went back into my apartment and got a hammer and starting hammering on his fingers. Of course, he couldn't stand that for long, so he let go and fell-but even after 25 stories, he fell into the bushes, stunned but okay. I couldn't stand it anymore, so I ran into the kitchen, grabbed the fridge, and threw it over the edge where it landed on him, killing him instantly. But all the stress and anger got to me, and I had a heart attack and died there on the balcony."

"That sounds like a pretty bad day to me," said Peter, and let the man in.

The second man comes up and Peter explains to him about heaven being full, and again asks for his story.

"It's been a very strange day. You see, I live on the 26th floor of my apartment building, and every morning I do my exercises out on my balcony. Well, this morning I must have slipped or something, because I fell over the edge. But I got lucky, and caught the railing of the balcony on the floor below me. I knew I couldn't hang on for very long, when suddenly this man burst out onto the balcony. I thought for sure I was saved, when he started beating on me and kicking me. I held on the best I could until he ran into the apartment and grabbed a hammer and started pounding on my hands. Finally I just let go, but again I got lucky and fell into the bushes below, stunned but all right. Just when I was thinking I was going to be okay, this refrigerator comes falling out of the sky and crushes me instantly, and now I'm here."

Once again, Peter had to concede that that sounded like a pretty horrible death.

The third man came to the front of the line, and again the whole process was repeated. Peter explained that heaven was full and asked for his story.

"Picture this," says the third man, "I'm hiding naked inside a refrigerator , "
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2009
The cat's diary

Day 983 of my captivity.

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength. The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow , but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released , and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe , for no
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 02, 2009
BIL GATES IN HELL

Bill Gates dies in a car accident. He finds himself being sized up by God,

"Well, Bill, I'm really confused on this call; I'm not sure whether to send you to Heaven or Hell. After all, you enormously helped society by putting a computer in almost every home in America, yet you also created that ghastly Windows '95. I'm going to do something I've never done before. I'm going to let you decide where you want to go."

Bill replied, "Well, what's the difference between the two?"

God said, "I'm willing to let you visit both places briefly, to see if it will help your decision."

"Fine, but where should I go first?"

"I'll leave that up to you."

"Okay then," said Bill, "let's try Hell first."

So Bill went to Hell. It was a beautiful, clean, sandy beach with clear waters and lots of beautiful women running around, playing in the water, laughing and frolicking about. The sun was shining; the temperature perfect. He was very pleased.

"This is great!" he told God. "If this is hell, I REALLY want to see heaven!"

"Fine" said God, and off they went.

Heaven was a place high in the clouds, with angels drifting about, playing harps and singing. It was nice, but not as enticing as Hell. Bill thought for a quick minute, and rendered his decision.

"Hmmm. I think I'd prefer Hell," he told God.

"Fine," retorted God, "as you desire."

So Bill Gates went to Hell.

Two weeks later, God decided to check on the late billionaire to see how he was doing in Hell. When he got there, he found Bill, shackled to a wall, screaming amongst hot flames in dark caves, being burned and tortured by demons.

"How's everything going?" he asked Bill.

Bill responded with his voice filled with anguish and disappointment, "This is awful! This is nothing like the Hell I visited two weeks ago! I can't believe this is happening! What happened to that other place, with the beaches, and the beautiful women playing in the water?"

"Oh, that was the DEMO," replied God.
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2009
Bubba's new truck

One day, Jimmy Joe was walking down Main Street when he saw his buddy Bubba driving a brand new pickup.

Bubba pulled up to him with a wide grin.

"Bubba, where'd you get that truck?!"

"Bobby Sue gave it to me" Bubba replied.

"She gave it to you? I knew she was kinda sweet on ya, but a new truck?"

"Well, Jimmy Joe, let me tell you what happened. We were driving out on County Road 6, in the middle of nowhere. Bobby Sue pulled off the road, put the truck in 4-wheel drive, and headed into the woods. She parked the truck, got out, threw off all her clothes and said, 'Bubba, take whatever you want'. So I took the truck!"

"Bubba, you're a smart man! Them clothes woulda never fit you!"
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2009
The judge asks the child "Do you want to live
with your father?". "No, he beats me." the kid
answered. "Do you want to live with your mother?"
The judge asks "No, she beats me." The kid
answered "Who do you want live with then?" The
kid answers, "Super eagles, they never beat
anybody.
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 05, 2009
More coming!
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2009
UNWANTED FRIUT
Three men were on a road trip. their car broke down in front of a rich farmhouse. They asked for shelter and food. The farmer agreed on one condition. It was they were not to sleep with his daughter. The men agreed thinking she was ugly. To their surprise she was young and beautiful.

They all slept with her. The farmer said if it were to happen again they would regret it. They slept with her again. The farmer being angry said, "Go to my field and bring back your favorite fruit." They thought they were going to get out of it easily.

The first man came back with a cherry, the farmer said good, now shove it so he did it. The next man came back with a strawberry. The farmer made him shove it. The two men burst out with laughter. The farmer said what is so funny? They said so and so is coming back with a watermelon!!!!!
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by sylve11: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2009
Heard it several times, but still funny. Keep it up man, u r da bomb cool
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2009
PARROT AND TRUCKLOAD OF CHICKENS
There was a chicken farmer who owned a talking parrot.

One day he decided that it was time to take his chickens to market, so he asked his parrot, ''Do you want to go for a ride?''

And the parrot said, ''Squak! Wanna go for a ride!''

So the farmer loaded the chickens into the truck, and took the parrot in the cab with him.

On the way to town, there was a cute female hitchhiker on the side of the road. He pulled over and she asked for a ride.

He said, ''Will you Bleep me?''

Of course she said, ''Hell no.''

So the farmer goes, ''No Bleep, no ride.''

The hitchhiker thinks about it for a minute, sighs, and reluctantly agrees.

So they Bleep, and then they are driving along when suddenly the parrot goes, ''Squak! No Bleep, no ride!''

The farmer says ''Shut up!!''

Ten minutes later, the parrot says it again.

The farmer slaps the parrot and goes, ''If you say that one more time, you are going in the back with the chickens.''

Sure enough, ten minutes later the parrot goes, ''Squak! No Bleep, no ride! No Bleep, no ride!''

Farmer pulls over, grabs the parrot by the neck, and throws it in the back of the truck.

A half hour later, the farmer sees cop lights in his rear view, so he pulls over.

The officer moves up to the window.

The farmer says, ''What's wrong officer? I wasn't speeding or anything.''
The cop goes, ''No, no, it's not that, you should know that there is a parrot throwing chickens off the back of your truck saying, 'Squak! No Bleep no ride!'''
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by Recoverd(f): 3:49pm On Jul 19, 2009
Some r dead funy bt very old, D rest r sooooooooo DRY! I mean, wer is d humor in dat 1st joke??
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by sylve11: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2009
wht else? cool
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by mykali(m): 4:11am On Jul 20, 2009
@iniguy
Kudos
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2009
Thanks
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2009
A guy sticks his head in the barber shop

A guy sticks his head in the barber shop and asks, “How long before I can get a haircut?” The barber looks around the shop and says, “About two hours.” The guy leaves.
A few days later, the same guy sticks his head in the door and asks, "How long before I get a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop full of customers and says, "About two hours." The guy leaves.

A week later, the same guy sticks his head in the shop and asks, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looks around the shop an says, "About an hour and half." The guy leaves.
The barber looks over at a friend in the shop and says, "Hey Bill, follow that guy and see where he goes."

In a little while, Bill comes back into the shop laughing hysterically.
The barber asks, "Bill, where did he go when he left here?"
Bill looked up and said, “To your hous
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2009
Politics explained

A little boy looks up at his father and asks, “Dad, what’s politics?”

Dad says, “Well, son, let me try to explain it to you this way.” I’m the breadwinner of the family, so let’s call me “Capitalism.” Your Mom is the administrator of the household, so we’ll call her “The Government.” We’re here to take care of your needs so we’ll call you “The People.” The nanny works hard all day for very little money so, we’ll consider her “The Working Class.” And your baby brother… we’ll call him “The Future.”

Now, think about that and see if it makes sense. So, the little boy goes off to bed, thinking about what his Dad has said. Later that night he hears his baby brother crying so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper.

So the little boy goes to his parents’ room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny’s room. Finding the door locked, he peeks through the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the Nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy says to his father, “Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now.” The father says, “Good son, tell me in your own words, what you think politics is about.”

The little boy replies, “Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored, and the Future stinks.
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2009
A man slow witted man walked into a pattent office.

A man slow witted man walked into a pattent office. He walked up to the patent officer and said, "Hey, I've got a new idea for a mouse trap." (Draw a box on the blackboard.)
"Here's the box." (Draw a hole in the box.) "Here's the hole." (Draw a circle in the bottom of the hole) "Here's the cheese." (Draw a line across the hole in the box.) "Here's the blade. The mouse sticks his head in the holeto get the cheese, the blade drops on his neck and kills him."
The patent officer looks at the diagram. He understands that the man is a little slow so he wants to be kind. He explains to the man that he does not think the design is ready to be patented yet. He tells the man, "Please, work on it some more. Perhaps I will be able to patent it another time." The slow witted man says thank you and leaves the office.

One week later the slow witted man shows up again. (Draw the exact same example on the board in exactly the same way.) The slow witted man says, "This is the box, this is the hole, this is the cheese and this is the wire. The mouse sticks his head in the hole to get the cheese, the wire wraps around his neck and kills him."

The patent officer, still trying to be kind, makes the same excuse as before. The slow witted man leaves.

One week later the slow witted man returns. He approaches the same pattent officer and says, (The exact same things)
"Here's the box. Here's the hole. (This time he draws a zig-zag line across the hole and he does not draw a circle for the cheese.) After completing the zig-zag line, the slow witted man proclaims, "and here's the saw blade."

The patent officer notices the design and the fact that that ther is no cheese. He asks the slow witted man, "Where's the cheese." "Ah-ha," says the slow witted man.
"That's the point. The mouse sticks his head in the hole
and says," "Where did you put the cheese."

(When the mouse speeks you must act like the mouse. Stick your head out as if looking into the trap and swing it back and forth as if looking for the cheese.)

The implication is that the mouse will saw off his own head while looking for the cheese. Remember the saw blade?
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2009
A man goes out of prison after twenty years

A man goes out of prison after twenty years. He decides to go back to the neighbourhood where he lived. When he gets there he cannot recognize the place. Everything has changed a lot. The places he used to visit have all disappeared. Even the pub has disappeared.He is very tired and would like to have something to eat. He goes into a small café and has a coffee and a sandwich.When he takes out his wallet he finds a shoemaker ticket in it. He then remembers that the last thing he had done before being arrested was to take a pair of shoes to the shoemaker's. He decides to go there and try. What a wondeful thing! The shoemaker is still at the same place. He gets into the shop and tells the shoemaker that about twenty years before he had left him a pair of shoes to have them repaired. The shoemaker has a look at the ticket and says: "O.K. Come back tomorrow. They will be ready then." Some things never change.
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2009
A man's dog has a problem so he takes him to the vet's

A man's dog has a problem so he takes him to the vet's. The vet looks at the dog and says that he'll have to take him to the examining room. In the examining room, he takes a cat out of a cage and lets the cat walk all over the dog, but the dog doesn't do anything.
The doctor say "Your dog is dead."

The man goes out to the receptionist and asks for his bill.

"That'll be $325" says the receptionist.

"What! $325? How's that possible?"

"It's $25 for the consultation, and $300 for the Cat scan."
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2009
WHO IS DOING THE DISHES

ohn really wanted to buy a motorcycle. He had been searching nearly every day, with no luck (he’s quite picky). One day he comes across a mint looking Harley with a ‘For Sale’ sign on it. The bike seems even better thana new one even though it’s 10yearsold, really shiny and in absolute mint condition.

He immediately buys it, on the spot, and asks the seller how he kept it in such great condition for 10 years. “Well, it’s quite simple, really,” says the seller, “whenever the bike is outside and it’s going to rain, rub Vaseline on the chrome. It protects it from the rain.” And he hands Joe a jar of Vaseline.

That night, his girlfriend, Sandy, invites him over to meet her parents. Naturally, they ride the bike over there. But, just before they enter the house, Sandy stops him and says, “I have to tell you something about my family before we go in… When we eat dinner, we don’t talk. In fact, the first person who says anything during dinner has to do the dishes.” “No problem,” he says. And in they go.

John is shocked at the sight. Right smack in the middle of the living roomis a huge stack of dirty dishes. In the kitchen is another huge stack of dishes. Piled up on the stairs, in the corridor, everywhere he looks, dirty dishes.

They sit down to dinner and, of course, no one says a word. As dinner progresses, Joe decides to take advantage of the situation. He leans over and kisses Sandy. No one says a word. He reaches over and fondles her breasts. Still, nobody says a word. He stands up, grabs her, rips her clothes off, throws her on the table, and screws her brains out right in front of her parents. His girlfriend is a little flustered, her dad is obviously livid, and her mom definately horrified, but, when he sits back down nobody says a word.

John, looking over at Sandy’s mom, things to himself she’s pretty hot. So he grabs the mom, bends her over the dinner table, and has his way with her right there on the dinner table. His girlfriend is furious and her dad is boiling, but still, total silence.

All of a sudden there is a loud clap of thunder, and it starts to rain. Joe remembers his bike, so he pulls the jar of Vaseline from his pocket. Suddenly the father backs away from the table and shouts, “All right, thats enough, I’ll do the fucking dishes!”

2 Likes

Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2009
cool cool cool cool
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2009
Sweetheart
Dear Sweetheart:

I can't send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses.
You are my sweetheart

Your husband

Allen

His wife replied back after some days to her husband:

Dearest sweetheart,

Thanks for your 100 kisses, I am sending the expenses details.
1, The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.
2, The electricity man only agreed after 7 kisses.
3, Your house owner is coming every day and taking two or three
kisses instead of the rent.
4, Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only, so I have given him some other items,
5, Other expenses 40 kisses
Please don't worry for me, I have a remaining balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can complete the month using this balance.

Shall I plan same way for next months, Please Advise !!!

Your Sweet Heart
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2009
Step Back, I Know First-Aid!

When a car skidded on wet pavement and struck a telephone pole, several bystanders ran over to help the driver. A woman was the first to reach the victim, but a man rushed in and pushed her aside. "Step aside, lady," he barked. "I've taken a course in first-aid!"

The woman watched for a few minutes, then tapped him on theshoulder. "Pardon me," she said. "But when you get to the part about calling a doctor, I'm right here."
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 24, 2009
British Bayo
Bayo decided that the best way to get ahead in Jandon (London) was to speak like the Jandonese.

He played BBC radio all the time repeating the 'pho-ne' sotey friends began to find his new telephone voice difficult to decipher. If it wasn't 'Whaszup mate' or it was "wetin happs' mate".

One day im wife charge as he asked his father-in-law on the phone 'things hard in Nigeria, init (isn't it)? God dey, mate'.

One day laik dis the spiri-spiri grammatical hook Bayo for throat. He walked into the Job centre to hunt for a third job when he suddenly took great offense at the way a particular job was advertised.

He stormed to the counter and began to shout. "Why does your advert say - Want a job init?. Is it because we are black you use such street lingo. Change that nonsense advert now-now mate!".

Other black guys joined the protest after hearing Bayo. Small time the Oyinbo manager come lead Bayo et al go the advert.

The manager read the advert out loud "Want a job in IT ?" (information technology). No be lie, shame catch Bayo took much. All he could say was "Sorry mate".

Na wa!
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by iniguy(m): 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2009
Baba Agba
An old man traveled to London to visit his children.

One chilly day he decided to take a stroll down Oxford Street. Unfortunately while on his stroll it started raining quite heavily and he decided to take shelter under a store canopy.

While under the canopy, an Englishman who was passing by tried to be friendly to the old man shivering under the canopy.

Here's what happened.

Englishman: Cold ain't it?

Baba Agba: "Ori re ko da! Baba re lo ni shobu ni?
(Translation: " You must be sick in the head, is this your father's shop" ?)

Baba Agba said this because the way the Englishman spoke, he thought he had said "Kuro nihin"
(Translation: Get away from there!)
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by luridguy(m): 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2009
A few good ones, but the baba Agba joke is just not funny at all ,its really bad u should remove it fast tongue

iniguy:

Baba Agba
An old man traveled to London to visit his children.

One chilly day he decided to take a stroll down Oxford Street. Unfortunately while on his stroll it started raining quite heavily and he decided to take shelter under a store canopy.

While under the canopy, an Englishman who was passing by tried to be friendly to the old man shivering under the canopy.

Here's what happened.

Englishman: Cold ain't it?

Baba Agba: "Ori re ko da! Baba re lo ni shobu ni?
(Translation: " You must be sick in the head, is this your father's shop" ?)

Baba Agba said this because the way the Englishman spoke, he thought he had said "Kuro nihin"
(Translation: Get away from there!)

Again really not funny
Re: Iniguy's Book Of Jokes by Gilbertman(m): 3:27am On Apr 04, 2010
Great Iniguy!! greatttttttttttttttt!! I was leafing through your jokes, I've only got -She nudges him and says, "Honey, the prisoner escaped again."

Limply turning his head, He YELLS at her, "Hey, its not a life sentence,
OKAY! - and my eyes are watery already!!
Nigeria is good with people like you.God bless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Man Makes Monkey His Best Friend (photo) / Funny Pictures Of Famous Men. / Check Out Photo Of A Boy Chilling On The Bumper Of A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.