Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) (29948 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ / Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by breadandtea(f): 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by homesteady(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2015
haaa! So churches do dedicate babies born out of high profile 'Fornicatious' wedlock?

167 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by donholy28(m): 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2015
The guy above me is slightly drunk

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by darmys(f): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
[size=14pt]NICE[/size]
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by sinaj(f): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2015
Dedicate in church ke wen she isn't married

Na wa o! sad

Btw d gurl putting on white in d lst pic sha wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 10:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Wey hoga fravour na..
Ha think say na him b d baby papa

4 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2015

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by thorpido(m): 11:10pm On Nov 08, 2015
The father didn't make an appearance.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by homesteady(m): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2015
donholy28:
The guy above me is slightly drunk

Silly poster.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by fertilewomb: 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2015
homesteady:
haaa! So churches do dedicate babies born out of high profile 'Fornicatious' wedlock?

What crime did that innocent baby commit,that will deny her from been dedicated to God? Did she choose how she will come into this world. Whatever sins her parents committed should and will never be used against that child

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2015
homesteady:
Whollup! Would u rather have the child thrown away cos she was born outta wedlock? Cast the first stone if u are sin free

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2015
sinaj:
Dedicate in church ke wen she isn't married

Na wa o! sad

Btw d gurl putting on white in d lst pic sha wink
Yeah and she can work for God regardless...

6 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by kayalla(f): 12:16am On Nov 09, 2015
homesteady:

i was going to ask that.

when days were or was good, which pastor or Rev. wan dedicate pikin wey no get papa, na for shrine dem for do that one God forgive me

it is well.

3 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 09, 2015
I don't understand you guys o!! shocked shocked. So, because she was born outta wedlock, make dem no dedicate her?? undecided angry
#oshisko

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by homesteady(m): 1:48am On Nov 09, 2015
When the dedication was about to take place, the baby daddy(Mr Flavour) was featuring in 'dance with peter'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by doneee: 1:54am On Nov 09, 2015
is the child a basterd?

2 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Palmwinetapper: 2:03am On Nov 09, 2015
LOL WHERE IS THE FATHER OF THD CHILD?? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 5:58am On Nov 09, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
LOL WHERE IS THE FATHER OF THD CHILD?? grin grin grin grin
probably tapping palmwine wink

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:00am On Nov 09, 2015
doneee:
is the child a basterd?
your buisness
wink
All those people Who cannot be happy for others and expect to be happy or others to be happy for them on their own events. Kontinu wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 09, 2015
Are all those with her baby mamas too or aspiring ones?

I am sure none of them will care a hoot if Flavour N'abania carry his ashawo come near them. They will willingly become baby mama number 3 or 4(?) And compete with Ann, irrespective of friendship or whether they had been someone else's baby mama before.

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2015
Nice one, baby mama.
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by eaglechild: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2015
Where is flavor?

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by kulobyno: 8:02am On Nov 09, 2015
Poo on front page as usual.
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by IlekeHD: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2015
Igbo girls and babymama pride

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Thayay(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2015
OMG!!!.....Mama i made it *in Casper nnyovest's voice, dancing shoki*......I've been booking space for FP since all to no avail. Buhari must hear this; since he has been the president, many of our youths have turned Lie Mohammed of our time fighting tribal war, making FTC and FP to be hard as a camel to pass through the hole of a needle for innocents like us.
But on a serious note, i want us to start discouraging tribal e-war. It does more damages to our beloved country. Imagine the bashings we're getting from our other African counterparts, that we've not yet overcame because of our leaders , now to start tribal war is a salt to injury.
Just like I've amazed my mother by saying two things concerning tribes:
(1). I can marry any tribe.
(2). I don't care if buhari chooses all his cabinets from the north, so far if that's what will change this country for better.
Cuz i don't believe in individuality or tribe, i believe in Nigeria as a whole.
I'm proudly a Nigerian
God bless Nigeria
God bless those who prays Nigeria
And God bless those who are yet to pray for Nigeria lol

3 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Berrylite: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2015
Congracts

Check my signature for permanent solutions to diabetes
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2015
homesteady:

dem no mention the church na

so it may or may not be church, chill

2 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2015
na for which church dem dey dedicate pickin without the papa

make una help me ask this question

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mavin Records Celebrates 6th Anniversary (Photos) / Otedola’s Wife, Nana & Daughter Escape A Fire incident At Their London Apartment / Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.