Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) (29961 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Embraces Celibacy As She Dedicates Her Life To Christ / Anna Ebiere Banner And Her Father At MBGN Conference (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Dedicates Her Daughter, Angel, Shares Beautiful Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by sule17(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2015
Did that one stop eaglet?
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Louislewis: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2015
[size=20pt]Why pastor nor ask for her husband? Where is your husband? Dedication by single parent.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by sobmos(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2015
Uy
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Aitee1: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2015
angry
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by carbony4red(m): 8:04am On Nov 09, 2015
Omo to shan

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by cococandy(f): 8:04am On Nov 09, 2015
This lady is quite lovely.

Why didn't the father appear in the pics?

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by ifISLAPYOU(f): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2015
homesteady:
haaa! So churches do dedicate babies born out of high profile 'Fornicatious' wedlock?
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by 14teenK: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2015
Woman...Have u done d right thing
..Ask yourself This Question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2015
sinaj:
Dedicate in church ke wen she isn't married

Na wa o! sad

Btw d gurl putting on white in d lst pic sha wink

Make lesbiansim no bag you 14yrs behind bars, awon werey!
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by HirstMOG(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2015
donholy28:
The guy above me is slightly drunk

Explain his drunkenness cos I don't seems to get u. Is there any church in this country where u can dedicate a baby born out of wedlock? If any it must be one those where is the money at churches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2015
The lady fine die
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by brenister10: 8:09am On Nov 09, 2015
donholy28:
The guy above me is slightly drunk

You sef don dey high on igbosere weed cos it seems you're on the same page with this yeye action

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 09, 2015
sinaj:
Dedicate in church ke wen she isn't married

Na wa o! sad

Btw d gurl putting on white in d lst pic sha wink
Chai!
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 8:12am On Nov 09, 2015
You see people condemning the baby and her mother like they are saints. "Hypocrisy is when you celebrate someone who has committed countless abortions and criticize a single mother".

4 Likes

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 8:12am On Nov 09, 2015
Good 4 them. I care less.
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Ginaz(f): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2015
I'm not here to judge, people make mistakes all the time and that makes us human. carry on dear, you are blessed. such a pretty baby!

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by youngalex(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2015
This baby on a normal day should be dedicated in the house of God with her dad, mum aunties and uncles from both families
That's the problem with our ladies,they don't go where they are appreciated, they prefer where they are tolerated,why?
Because of fame & fortune,i don't blame them shaa...who no like better life?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by gamaliel121(m): 8:14am On Nov 09, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
LOL WHERE IS THE FATHER OF THD CHILD?? grin grin grin grin

Creating another baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Okeikpu(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2015
Ana get heavy ukwu oo shocked

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by remebombom: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2015
And where is flavour in all of these abi na only Anna get d pikin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by justmenoni: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2015
The thing surprise me ooo,,dis op sef no help matter just imagine the topic: flavors baby mama dedicates child in church..well it depends on the church aha all d same oluwa o ku suru ooooo

homesteady:
haaa! So churches do dedicate babies born out of high profile 'Fornicatious' wedlock?
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by DOCTORDONE: 8:22am On Nov 09, 2015
Cute baby

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by agabaI23(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2015
homesteady:
was the child involved in the high profile furnication?
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by LamiHandsome(m): 8:23am On Nov 09, 2015
...and on the educational path, outside here I got a whatsapp group; where Concord related issues are being broken down like pea nuts. The group's title is "Let's Discuss Concord"
However, the group is created by me, might be hilarious but I bet I'm one serious head in English. Simply put, I'm a huge fan of English.
The group was created by me in affiliation with "A great professor" in English. He would be available to answer questions too with me; it's actually a tender group though. Everybody has the sole right to share thoughts, ideas or beliefs. You know it's always awesome when scholars debate

I actually created the group to help with confusing matters in English; you know, we tend to make even hilarious mistakes in our day to day conversations. I tell you, if you join this group, cases of balderdash lines in our grammar would definitely be reduced to a minimal level.
The Fun part:
There's random lavish give away of freebies of airtime all over the week; 3 rounds everyday (all networks). Jokes too when the need arises.

Whatsapp no: 08101034997. You definitely cannot afford to miss out!
Show some interest.,
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by olaola003: 8:24am On Nov 09, 2015
Is this not the girl is Gollibe video grin

Unisex Toms Shoes for sale( wholesale and retail)
https://www.nairaland.com/2723370/100-pairs-toms-unisex-shoes

1 Like

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Lordnewton1(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2015
..... will post here later..wants to see the rubbish the poster below me will post grin

cry am the poster below
The one qbove is a marketer angry
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Lordnewton1(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=20pt]Why pastor nor ask for her husband? Where is your husband? Dedication by single parent.[/size]
what were u expecting before. When money is involved grin
Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by needrealuvabj81: 8:27am On Nov 09, 2015
naija women will Bleep another man and put it on another grin grin grin grin grin grin flavour highest maga 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2015
doneee:
is the child a basterd?

Unfortunately by dictionary definition, yes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anna Ebiere Dedicates Her Daughter In Church (Photos) by missyadorable(f): 8:31am On Nov 09, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
LOL WHERE IS THE FATHER OF THD CHILD?? grin grin grin grin
busy scheming how to lay the newly crowned Mbgn queen Miss Anambra.u know na.Flavour n beauty queens

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flavour Is Allegedly A Supreme Vikings Confraternity Member And We've Got Proves / Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert / Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.