Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Club Denouncement Thread. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Club Denouncement Thread. (572 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Club Denouncement Thread. by mavick: 4:23pm On May 14, 2009
For those like me who want to denounce their club, do it here cos they said that if you denounce anything publicly yu will be free. So i am using this thread to denounce Arsenal publicly and support barcelona from now. Barca for life. Arsenal sucks,
Re: Club Denouncement Thread. by switch47(m): 4:36pm On May 14, 2009
mavick:

For those like me who want to denounce their club, do it here cos[b] they said [/b] that if you denounce anything publicly yu will be free. So i am using this thread to denounce Arsenal publicly and support barcelona from now. Barca for life. Arsenal sucks,
Come!! You be slave trade? GOD!!! i can imagine what was going thru your mind when you were contemplating or actually creating this Thread of yours!! Na seun i blame wey dey allow people with two post to create thread. is it some kind of occultic group?? Guy!! you no try at all!! dis kind thread no be am at all. i would refrain from actually qualifying it in English language. but the idea is plain stupid!! try improve next time!!
Re: Club Denouncement Thread. by Meldrick(m): 4:45pm On May 14, 2009
@ post
A wise decision you made. keep it up. You can't continue supporting a failed club with the most stingy coach in the premiership. He has failed to improve even when he realizes his philosophy will never produce any result. Don't retrogress like the club. Ride on
Re: Club Denouncement Thread. by switch47(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2009
switch47:

Come!! You be slave trade? GOD!!! i can imagine what was going thru your mind when you were contemplating or actually creating this Thread of yours!! Na seun i blame wey dey allow people with two post to create thread. is it some kind of occultic group?? Guy!! you no try at all!! dis kind thread no be am at all. i would refrain from actually qualifying it in English language. but the idea is plain stupid!! try improve next time!!
Meldrick:

@ post
A wise decision you made. keep it up. You can't continue supporting a failed club with the most stingy coach in the premiership. He has failed to improve even when he realizes his philosophy will never produce any result. Don't retrogress like the club. Ride on
Shelsi Fan!! Haaa!! so the thread is all about Arsenal-----what a pity, why not put it this way----ARSENAL DENOUNCEMENT THREAD??just like the other one your fellow chelsea fan started, up shelsi!! keep it up!! grin more sympathy 4 you!!
grin grin
Re: Club Denouncement Thread. by Cristalz(f): 7:01pm On May 14, 2009
Arsenal fans or ex-fans, please quit creating decamp threads,k?

If you must renounce your club, just quietly post it here. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Rafa: Maradona Aware Of Youngster / Transfer Scandal:captain Terry 'shocked' By Chelsea Transfer Ban / Chelsea For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.