Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

What To Say Or Do If Your Cousine Sister Ask You Out For Relationship! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Say Or Do If Your Cousine Sister Ask You Out For Relationship! (603 Views)

Man Shares Photo Of His Pregnant 14yrs Old Sister, Ask Nigerians To Pray For Her / Man Surprises Wife With N15million Benz Just To Say 'Thank You' / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Say Or Do If Your Cousine Sister Ask You Out For Relationship! by Atimeedward(m): 10:43am On Nov 09, 2015
En?
Re: What To Say Or Do If Your Cousine Sister Ask You Out For Relationship! by Nziwujo(m): 11:51am On Nov 09, 2015
Enyia next time come up with
something reasonable
Don't just creat topic for the sake of it
There are genuie people we need help dont post this trash again so their topics ll reach where they ought to be.
She said if u don't agree she is gonna kill her self,she is just dumb as u

1 Like

Re: What To Say Or Do If Your Cousine Sister Ask You Out For Relationship! by Atimeedward(m): 12:37pm On Nov 09, 2015
Nziwujo:
Enyia next time come up with
something reasonable
Don't just creat topic for the sake of it
There are genuie people we need help dont post this trash again so their topics ll reach where they ought to be.
She said if u don't agree she is gonna kill her self,she is just as u
next time. Don't insult please only advise... Anyways, 'av gotten your point!
Re: What To Say Or Do If Your Cousine Sister Ask You Out For Relationship! by aspirebig: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Deliverance candidates, ......you and your cousin
Re: What To Say Or Do If Your Cousine Sister Ask You Out For Relationship! by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2015
You say, 'I come against you with the blood of the Lamb!' undecided

1 Like

Re: What To Say Or Do If Your Cousine Sister Ask You Out For Relationship! by lovaleenny(f): 1:54am On Nov 10, 2015
Ur cousine sister no b ur cousin undecided
Re: What To Say Or Do If Your Cousine Sister Ask You Out For Relationship! by Ursino(f): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2015
End time post! Devoid of sensuality! Are u asking for what to tell her? I can smell mumuishness all over you! I will keep my advice for reasonable people that genuinely need it.
Both of you are the same. Same blood. Same way of thinking.

(1) (Reply)

Who Determine The Sex Of A Baby? The Woman Of Course! / Woman, 82, Tracks Down And Meets 96-year-old Birth Mother / Local Skate Board: Who Remembers This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.