Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria (170389 Views)

Fresh Graduate Trainee Opportunity June/july 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme / Graduate Trainee Opportunity In A Top Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by homirefacuny(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
We need biafra no zoo job
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Baboo13(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
chyna4luv:

why u won do D.E? is that the solution? even people wey get Bsc 1st class sef neva get job.
BTW, you must not work is a bank to achieve your dreams.

The truth is that in Nigeria of today, the disparity between HND holders and Bsc is too wide except you want to shy away from reality

I encourage anyone who has the opportunity to get back to the uni to get a 1st degree
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by nameo: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
shepherd77:

Honestly laws should be made against this age duscrimination.

After students must have wasted a sizeable chunk of their life in the uni due to incessant strike, graduating and serving before 26 can be quite difficult.

A
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by wristbangle: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
The age discrimination employees are slamming on job requirement is ridiculous. Na dem sabi! I no too like bank job like that
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by morganbayo: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
ify84:
... lol, people abov 26 don suffer
People with delayed nysc don suffer
And LASU graduates don suffer most smiley

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Rilwayne001: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
onyedikachukwue:
We need biafra no zoo job
lol
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by victor247: 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
morganbayo:
People with delayed nysc don suffer And LASU graduates don suffer most smiley
Wot happened to LASU graduates
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by rildwanullahi(m): 1:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Madeb:
. Imagine are they implying dat HND doesnt knw mathematics or what?
Abi make we ask them
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by fexyrich(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Guy have you ever been paid for posting those links..Or you are just part of the naïve fellows they are using to drive traffic to their site..pls clarify me..Cos I have tried many of these referral systems but they don't pay..
Fit2Rule:
Not more than 26 huh? Suckerrrrrr! Check my signature to begin your journey to financial independence.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by aameyah(f): 2:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
crackhouse:
Which bank is that?. Hope it's not marketing job because that is the only thing they can offer. Anyway u guys should keep applying until they make up their mind to unveil the name.

Most likely marketing. And contract too.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by TalentSearchNg: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2015
I can confirm that this is actually genuine.

It is a Graduate Management Trainee role in one of the top banks. It is NOT a contract job. It is a permanent full time employment opportunity.

For those who meet the criteria and are shortlisted, prepare to write an aptitude test in less than a week from now.

Wish you all the best.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
okay...
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Even banks no discriminate HND. God help us.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by dsavant(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
God will soon start punishing some of d employers for this humiliations on HND graduates.for all I know, many of us were more studious,serious and even spent more years and can prove ourselves at a slight opportunity. I am NT regretting but just want the govt to be wise.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Excellergroup(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
TalentSearchNg:

It is a Graduate Management Trainee role in one of the top banks. It is NOT a contract job. It is a permanent full time employment opportunity.

For those who meet the criteria and are shortlisted, prepare to write an aptitude test in less than a week from now.

Wish you all the best.

Thanks man, but please, will the numerical aspect of this test be in gmat form or the normal workforce' chart and graph form? Would appreciate your quick response. God bless.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2015
Already got a feedback. Anyone with me?

Dear ******* ******* *********
Further to your application for a GRADUATE TRAINEE OPPORTUNITY WITH A LEADING BANK with Workforce Group, It is our pleasure to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an online Test on Monday November 16, 2015.Your test details and time will be communicated to you before the test date.
Thank you for your application
Workforce Select
Talen
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by febo15(m): 9:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
Anyss:

Further to your application for a GRADUATE TRAINEE OPPORTUNITY WITH A LEADING BANK with Workforce Group, It is our pleasure to inform you that you have been shortlisted for an online Test on Monday November 16, 2015.Your test details and time will be communicated to you before the test date.
Workforce Select
Talen
I got the same thing too
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by febo15(m): 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
TalentSearchNg:

Wish you all the best.
please do you hav any knowledge about their kind of questions or do you have any pass questions on them?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
febo15:
I got the same thing too
Wooow. Dats fast ooh. Wish u luuck
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by febo15(m): 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Anyss:

Wooow. Dats fast ooh. Wish u luuck
thanks. Wishing you the best too
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by dania30(f): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
febo15:
I got the same thing too
Same here...
Any idea of what to expect?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kudus007(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
febo15:
I got the same thing too

I applied too but didn't get any notification, though I am in lagos. where are you?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Applied like 4hrs ago and was only acknowledged of my application and given an I'd.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by febo15(m): 10:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
dania30:

Same here...
Any idea of what to expect?
jus expect more of numerical test.
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by Smoak: 10:41pm On Nov 10, 2015
Anyss:

Workforce Select
Talen

Sms or email?
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by febo15(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
kudus007:

I applied too but didn't get any notification, though I am in lagos. where are you?
well I don't know about their notification stuff, but I am in Jos
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by dania30(f): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
febo15:
jus expect more of numerical test.
Hmmm. Alright thanks smiley
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by bzee01(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
Am not sure they accept 2.2 tho
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by febo15(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
Smoak:

Sms or email?
via Email
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by kudus007(m): 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
I guess they have not contacted those that applied from lagos. a friend of mine got the same mail but he is in Kano. I'm hoping they will contact me too. all the best to y'all contacted already
Re: Graduate Trainee Opportunity In a Top Bank In Nigeria by hcupid(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
I applied yesterday & got the mail this evening...waiting for test details

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Reply)

Kaduna State Government 2019 Recruitment Into Public Service. How To Apply / Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Application ON / United Nations Development Project. / Shell Graduate Recruitment 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.