Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,518 members, 7,840,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) (37398 Views)

Woman Brutalizes 4-year-old Nephew For Bed-wetting (pic) / Woman Slashes Her Husband's Lover's Breast And Face (Graphic Picture) / Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by macaranta(m): 12:53pm On Nov 09, 2015
Evil and wicked people everywhere ...
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by condralbede(m): 12:54pm On Nov 09, 2015
ijustdey:

seems women these days are now having the monopoly of wickedness

how could a woman think of using razor blade and pepper to rub on a bloody skin

I dey fear women if these generation

Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
To b candid,i dont pity d maid!!**maids are wicked these days!
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by MummyTehillah(f): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
This is wickedness, haba I pray they don't get away with it, in all sincerity some mothers ate so wicked to their maids to the extend their kids would have no iota of respect for the maid, so much that when they ain't around whatever the maid says is not taken.

God help that Wicked Nafisat, she knows not what tomorrow holds.

God see Hawa through her pains.

Amen!!!!!
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
She needs to be locked away for life.. Haba angry evil hearted human being angry
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
EVILFOREST:

Almost ALL.
MOST have WICKEDNESS as syllabus.

IF u feel doubtful, just try to DUMP a lady that claims she LOVES you dearly.. .
you dump her just like that and expect her to let you walk away just like that abi?...Ok
let me teach you something; the hate she has for you when you dump her would be equivalent to the love she had for you when you were together.
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by sylve11: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
na wa. cool
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by kestolove95(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Ibo women now bears hausa name
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by kasla07(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
poeple can be so heartless...i no even know if i go get married self...
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2015
Heartless woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by cruzita(f): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2015
make person carry dat same razor give her stretch marks for yansh na undecidedmake person carry dat same razor give her stretch marks for yansh na
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by Gidi3020(m): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2015
Mrs aunty brutalizer eyaf come and eyaf win, best we start clapping for you, huh #Iya oloriburuku
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by hotdi(m): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2015
May God make her own children housemaid to other people too.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by mrnuur(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2015
Later these same women will start crying FEMINISTS while they're the ones bringing themselves down. You take a small girl as maid refuse sending her to school and maltreat her.
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by Pidggin(f): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2015
I am sure the foolish woman will not allow the poor girl to go back to her parents after this nasty experience, then when the maid takes vengeance on the kids, people will start reigning insults on her. Treat your domestic helps well and they will do same to your kids.
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
Women can be so wicked I don't know why.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by macof(m): 1:57pm On Nov 09, 2015
dre11:

A heartless and wicked woman who brutalized and used razor to cut her young maid has been charged to court.

http://pulse.ng/gist/heartless-woman-brutalizes-15-yr-old-maid-slashes-her-with-razor-blade-id4339327.html

Picture of the maid on hospital bed and picture of the blood stain cloth she wore.

But what is wrong with some women? It's no news anymore that women are wicked to thier maids. .
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by Topsyvic(f): 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
Dix is crous..wat a wicked mother we produced!
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by Asam2(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Speechless
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by Kekekenny(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2015
prettythicksme:
To b candid,i dont pity d maid!!**maids are wicked these days!

D's simply means u can do more than that. Wicked women D's days cha.I which same thing happened 2 ur daughter.then u will knw wots up.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by khalids: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2015
Hello Pips, Ever since Linda Ikeji showed us the benefits of her blogging, everyone I know now wants to open a blog.
Na wa for people with copy and paste mentality.

Anyways this fellow in my office open his own "Block" (this is no error or typo) grin.
I don tell the guy make him learn to spell first before opening any blog.

Anyways see the blog link below feel free to bash him or encourage him (all na traffic)

http://davisonplat..com.ng/

You might also get some good sports prediction for all you sports betting lovers. Note, me don loose over 3k on this bros prediction ooo cry
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2015
Kekekenny:

D's simply means u can do more than that. Wicked women D's days cha.I which same thing happened 2 ur daughter.then u will knw wots up.
Oh do u knw wat d maid did for her?u dont i guess,so stfu!! undecided undecided
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by meshack15: 2:20pm On Nov 09, 2015
Where are the NGO fighting for the rigths of women?

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by eckersley: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2015
May we know why only the first names of both diabolic teen-mutilating sisters were mentioned?
If they were men their full CVs and PICTURES would be on public domain.
Welcome to gynocracy
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by ijustdey: 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
condralbede:

cheesycheesy

but there are some good ones sha!
just like my mumgrin
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by IndianaJay: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2015
I just pity the men who marry these women,
the men who stand by and allow their wives do this to other people's children.

I hope she rots in jail.

Animal.
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by owumzy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2015
Wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by ceeceeuwa: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Some housemaid can b so annoying but instead of her sending u to Prison is better u send her away. Imagine an housemaid seducing ur hubby, but it's better she go bck to d village dan u turning urslf to a beast.
We are talking about a 15yrs old here! angry
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by andyanders: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2015
The lady should be brought to the court and also made to go unclad, call the young girl to also use a razor to slice her body so that she can taste how sweet it is.

Women, I cannot understand how wicked and evil some are to other kinds not =from their womb.
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2015
You cut someone you leave your children with with razor blade, she will become so hardened and mean later on and people will not ask what brought out the devil in her. She may not be able to attack you but will take her revenge on the innocents kids in her care. Only God knows what she had suffered secretly before this one comes to the public awareness.

One even cut a toddler's hand with machete last week and I know she wasn't born that hardened.

A look on the face of the house help suggested to me that she had been brutalized and fears no hell anymore because she currently lives in hell anyway!!

House helps are people's children too and have blood flowing through their veins. If you cannot treat them like your own children, stop engaging them.

Husbands, watch out for how your wives treat their house helps and caution them. When the troubles come, you shall not be spared. Ask the father of the baby murdered with machete last week if he is happy now.

Human race is fast losing it totally and we need to save it. No love exists for strangers anymore.

My wife and I treat our house help as our first born and will not change.

onosprince:
No wonder maids nowadays dey use piss cook soup for them
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by mavelo: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2015
Yeh!!! Heard it dis mornin on a live talk show n tv prgrm dat she work @ d national assembly n ha husband is influential(tryin 2frustrate d investigation), tu BAAAA....D! angry
Re: Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) by Vikto: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2015
Now what is the difference between Boko Haram and Nafisa?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo / Cultist Who Killed Corper James Onuh In Bayelsa, Arrested. Photos / Woman Kills Her Husband, Nasiru Dagana, In Edo State (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.