Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday Nov. 9th 2015) - Why He Was Given - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday Nov. 9th 2015) - Why He Was Given (451 Views)

"I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (thur Jan 14th 2016) -that I May Know Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (monday Nov. 9th 2015) - Why He Was Given by dallyemmy: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Monday November 9th 2015) - WHY HE WAS GIVEN

1.Thank you Father for sending your son to calvary to set me free from the bondage of sin and death.

2.Thank you Father for your unfailing promises in my life.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, forgive me.

4.Father, let the blood of Jesus' that was shed at calvary, cleanse me from all unrighteousness.

5.Father, let the purpose for which I was born and born again, be fulfilled in my life.

6.Father,;let every remnant of the works of the devil in my life and destiny, be uprooted, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every spirit of lack, poverty and financial bankruptcy, in my life, family, ministry and business, be completely consumed by your fire.

8.Father, please, take me from the level of not enough, financially, to the level of more than enough, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, paralyse every spirit of fear in my life and ministry, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, please, meet me today and everyday, at the points of my needs, according to your promise, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let every evil arrow of insanity and sickness, targeted against me or any member of my family, go back to sender in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every process of death that has been activated in my life, be terminated, and restore unto me, life, more abundantly.

13.Father, grant unto me the grace to remain in Your love till Your Son returns to take me home.

14.Father, please, let me see you in glory, in Jesus' name.

15.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
16. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
17.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

(1) (Reply)

Is God Really Kind?? / PHOTOS: Pope Francis Meets With The Idps In CAR / Truncating Your Child's Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.