Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend (26439 Views)

Marriage On Fire Six Months After Couple's Wedding. Photos / Married Kenyan Woman Stuck With Boyfriend While Having Sex (Photos, Video) / My Dad Found Stack Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by RexTramadol1: 8:28am On Nov 10, 2015
Girls are impending dooms in our world

Love them and experience disasters

Hate them and have calamity

They are necessary evils

#MayWeGetToLiveOurLivesAsWePretendToBe!
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2015
WHEN YOU ARE GIVING A RAM TO CARE FOR INSTEAD OF SHEEP, CHECK YOUR LIFE STYLE..... RAM BEARS NO FRUIT... I TOO KNOW ALWAYS END YOU UP IN JEOPARDY BEWARE….
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by dview001(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2015
Its nothin naa
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by LeonMacJames(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2015
That boyfriend had better be dangotes son. if not he will know that kidnapping is a heftycrime

1 Like

Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by oyetunder(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2015
Now at least she knows the differences btw one's fathers house and boyfriend's shelter. Let a lady who is growing bigger breasts not rejoice too much, because such boobs end up sending one away from her parents abode. Let the birthday people also remember that age takes one closer to death.
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by haryomikun(m): 8:31am On Nov 10, 2015
hahahaha.... na so konji take catch d gyal so cheesy

meanwhile,,, DJ Haywire's Slow But Dope Mixtape is out guys. Tha' best mixtape to listen in the morning with cool beats. The tracklist is

1.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
2.Falz - Karishika ft. Phyno x Chigul
3.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
4.Runtown feat Wizkid Bend Down Pause
5.DJ JIMMY JATT Ft Wizkid - FEELING THE BEAT
6.Burna Boy - Soke
7.Ketchup - PamPam
8.Timaya - Sanko
9.DJ Shabsy Ft. Kiss Daniel & Sugarboy - Raba
10.Larry Kuti - Olowo Fe Dabira (fast rising act.... dowload at iPunjab.Me)
11.Timaya X Endia X Yung L - Original badman
12.Chris Brown ft Nicki Minaj - Love More
13.Praiz - Sisi ft. Wizkid
14.Phenom - Murda Dem Rmx ft Wizkid
15.Wande Coal Ft. 2Face Idibia - Make You Mine
16.KCEE - Turn by Turn
17.Wizkid - Sound It (Prod. By Sarz)
18.Patoranking - Gal ting riddim cover
19.Chidinma X M.I Abaga- Lorry
20.Mc Galaxy - Go Gaga ft. Cynthia Morgan & JimmyJatt
21.Viktoh ft lil kesh - Skibi dat
22.Wizkid - Ojuelegba (DJ Wal Redrum Refix)
23.Reekado Banks, TJan, Attitude - Coded
24.Patoranking Ft Wande Coal - My Woman My Everything
25.Saeon ft. Wizkid - Boogie Down

The dowload link is http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3cdff54e
Thank you

P.S Go on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/djhaywire1 to see more updates. NL banned me from posting some of my other works
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2015
Chai chai chai shaking my head,life don spoil finish
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by MedicalSamwise(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2015
If it happened in Benue...then am not surprised
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by Dapromzy333(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2015
Www.9jaschool.com
Latest news about your School!!!

Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2015
gift01:
11 months? She suppose don born pikin. Make dem check well
...the guy gat plans lipsrsealed
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by nobodysmanrob(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2015
fatheritunu:
I don't even know what to say to this.
Are you unemployed, underemployed or in search of extra source of income? Click here to see how to make money through mini importation business
www.makerealonlinemoneyng.info/cu
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by AfroKnight: 8:37am On Nov 10, 2015
At such an early age you dey follow man. Dis girl don spoil.
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by ikombe: 8:41am On Nov 10, 2015
osedvgirl:
shocked
close mouth na undecided
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by nickxtra(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Ki
beatzone:
A 16-year-old girl who was declared missing by her father in January this year in Kubwa, Bwari Area Council of the FCT was found at the weekend at her hometown in Benue State.

The teenager, simply identified as Maria, was said to have been found by her relations in her village who contacted the father who had almost given up hope of seeing his daughter again.

City News learnt that the girl was allegedly lured away from their Kubwa residence to Gwarinpa by a 21-year-old man suspected to be her lover.
A source told our reporter that the girl spent the first two months of her disappearance with the man until he later got a job for her in a hotel where she was receiving a monthly salary of N20,000.

According to the source, trouble however started when the girl stopped receiving salary which she later discovered was being collected on her behalf by the suspect, without her consent.

“She became even more annoyed when she further discovered that her salary was being lavished on other girls by the suspect even when her own immediate needs were not being met,” it added.

City News further gathered that the girl who could no longer condone the excesses of her lover, decided to relocate to her village, rather than going back to their Kubwa residence for fear of the father’s reprimand.

“The girl had already spent three days in the village when her relations realised that she was there without the father’s knowledge of her whereabouts and therefore informed him immediately.

When contacted, the Kubwa Divisional Police Officer, Chief Superintendent Nurrudeen Sabo, said the girl has been brought to Abuja from the village and is currently at the police station following a report by the father on her disappearance from home.

Sabo, who also confirmed that the lover, one Emmanuel John, had been arrested through information provided by the girl, said the matter is being investigated.

Source : http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/father-finds-missing-daughter-11-months-after/118411.html
Nigerian Police! They say the matter is being investigated? Which matter again when the girl has been found and you have the lover in your custody? You did not investigate when the girl disappeared, it's now you want to investigate the matter. I just dey laugh
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by obinnashady(m): 8:42am On Nov 10, 2015
Oh! Konji,where is thine sting?
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by ikombe: 8:43am On Nov 10, 2015
changes1:
but what i don't understand is how her boyfriend will collect her salary without her consent. Does he steal her money or he collects it straight from the employer?
Nna d thing suprise me self
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by Unibentested(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2015
beatzone:
A 16-year-old girl who was declared missing by her father in January this year in Kubwa, Bwari Area Council of the FCT was found at the weekend at her hometown in Benue State.

The teenager, simply identified as Maria, was said to have been found by her relations in her village who contacted the father who had almost given up hope of seeing his daughter again.

City News learnt that the girl was allegedly lured away from their Kubwa residence to Gwarinpa by a 21-year-old man suspected to be her lover.
A source told our reporter that the girl spent the first two months of her disappearance with the man until he later got a job for her in a hotel where she was receiving a monthly salary of N20,000.

According to the source, trouble however started when the girl stopped receiving salary which she later discovered was being collected on her behalf by the suspect, without her consent.

“She became even more annoyed when she further discovered that her salary was being lavished on other girls by the suspect even when her own immediate needs were not being met,” it added.

City News further gathered that the girl who could no longer condone the excesses of her lover, decided to relocate to her village, rather than going back to their Kubwa residence for fear of the father’s reprimand.

“The girl had already spent three days in the village when her relations realised that she was there without the father’s knowledge of her whereabouts and therefore informed him immediately.

When contacted, the Kubwa Divisional Police Officer, Chief Superintendent Nurrudeen Sabo, said the girl has been brought to Abuja from the village and is currently at the police station following a report by the father on her disappearance from home.

Sabo, who also confirmed that the lover, one Emmanuel John, had been arrested through information provided by the girl, said the matter is being investigated.

Source : http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/father-finds-missing-daughter-11-months-after/118411.html

Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by ikombe: 8:45am On Nov 10, 2015
nickxtra:
Ki Nigerian Police! They say the matter is being investigated? Which matter again when the girl has been found and you have the lover in your custody? You did not investigate when the girl disappeared, it's now you want to investigate the matter. I just dey laugh
shey na today you know how useless those people are grin

1 Like

Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by Okies27(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2015
beatzone:

. Emmanuel John must be an Ibo boy...
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by MentalCase(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2015
Bad daughter
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by Lilimax(f): 8:53am On Nov 10, 2015
This story get K-Leg.
The real story is that she may had became pregnant and eloped with the pregnancy only to surface
after giving birth and selling the baby embarassed
Don't ask me how I know tongue
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by babafirst(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2015
changes1:
Great story indeed.

But I`m not buying it.

Yes she ran away with her boyfriend to go and phurck

She got a ob after realizing how foolish she was to leave the house.

but what i don't understand is how her boyfriend will collect her salary without her consent. Does he steal her money or he collects it straight from the employer?
Na ashawo the gal dey do and the guy na s-x vendor.
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2015
unhh?
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by loomer: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2015
She get luck say she no carry belle
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by omojeesu(m): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2015
Congrats!
Take care of her.
Be her friend.
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by brixx(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2015
Lol
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by Dnero2010(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2015
A time will come who dont have children will be thanking God, God help us all.
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by IceDude(m): 9:15am On Nov 10, 2015
She don tire to fvck pweek ......Mumu pikin
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by Haslil878(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2015
changes1:
Great story indeed.

But I`m not buying it.

Yes she ran away with her boyfriend to go and phurck

She got a ob after realizing how foolish she was to leave the house.

can you imagine
Re: Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend by Favparis(f): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2015
The guy seized her or what? I guess she got pregnant and didn't want the parents to know about it..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Mother Just Aborted Our Four Months Old Pregnancy (pictures) / The Many Struggles Of Nigerian Men / My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.