Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,177 members, 7,849,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

What You Need To Know About Pink Lips - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What You Need To Know About Pink Lips (872 Views)

How To Make Natural Pink Lips Balm / 10 Ways To Get Pink Lips Naturally / How I Easily Got Pink Lips (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Pink Lips by donemitex1: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2015
The craze for pink lips among fashion seekers in Nigeria is growing exponentially. This has led to the proliferation of different products claiming to give the pink lip effect in 7 days or less. A lot of fake products are in circulation, with many sold at the cost of the original to unsuspecting citizens. Many people have fallen victim of these scammers especially those boys at Ikeja Under Bridge in Lagos who brandish diffrent pink lip products, with promises of instant pink lip effect within 7 days, just to rip you off of your hard earned cash . A client of mine who fell for this Scam came to my Beauty Spa to complain about how she was duped by those scammers with a fake pink lips product, whose contents was later discovered to be one of these cheap creams around. Dont fall for scammers, get your pink lip done by experts in the fashion and beauty business.
Pink Lips has become a fashion statement. It adds to ones beauty, guys and girls alike, and makes you stand out from the crowd. If you want the best pink lip effect, with tested and trusted products and with guranteed long lasting effect, you have to come to the professionals in the industry. Please Visit us today AGELESS BEAUTY AND LIFESTYLE SPA @ Number 10 Peter Odili Road, Trans-Amadi, Porthacourt, Nigeria. Call us today on 08033091217. Our beauty and lifestyle products are top notch. Other services we render include:
Aromatherapy
Swedish Massage
Deep Tissue Massage
Hot Stone Massage
FACIALS
Microdermabrasion
Intense Light Therapy
High Frequency Facials
Ultrasonic Facials
WAXING
Eye lash Extensions
MAKE UPS
Manicure
Pedicure
and we also conduct trainings on beauty therapy.
Like us today on our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/agelessgirlie/ or visit our website www.agelessbeautyspar.com

(1) (Reply)

Ankara Makeup Inspired Look That Will Wow You / "You Guys Know Me And My Hair,i've Always Dreamed Of Doing This Style"omonioboli / Classy Footwears Yoy Can't Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.