Stats: 3,159,065 members, 7,838,699 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Breaking News:'uniben Students' - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking News:'uniben Students' (5400 Views)

Breaking News!!! UNIBEN Senate Rusticated The SUG President, PRO and other Excos / Breaking News: UNIBEN Set New Date For PUTME Screening / UNIBEN Students In Class Formations Ahead Of Their Graduation (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 12:47am On Nov 11, 2015
itsNOVA:

Boss cool howdy?

Sup
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Babice(f): 7:04am On Nov 11, 2015
DUOz:

Lo are u kidding me? I wuld b super tensed. But dont b tensed
oh oh,so your case na "do what i say,not what i do abi"anyways,good morning sir
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 7:31am On Nov 11, 2015
Babice:
oh oh,so your case na "do what i say,not what i do abi"anyways,good morning sir

Yh baby. But don't worry its ok
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2015
DUOz:

Sup
Yeah. Have you resumed?
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Segipaul: 3:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
itsNOVA:

Yeah. Have you resumed?
pls bro, can u jux give me d breakdown of all d fees. i only knw for gst and record file. wil nid for course reg,medical, faculty nd dept clearance and hostel or more if dere is...

tanx in anticipation. heard lectures had started...'ll wil b comin in next wk. hope it wont b too late den...?
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2015
Segipaul:
pls bro, can u jux give me d breakdown of all d fees. i only knw for gst and record file. wil nid for course reg,medical, faculty nd dept clearance and hostel or more if dere is...

tanx in anticipation. heard lectures had started...'ll wil b comin in next wk. hope it wont b too late den...?
Alright I'll brief you later in the evening. cool
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2015
itsNOVA:

Yeah. Have you resumed?

Yesss
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2015
DUOz:

Yesss
Okay. Cool
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by newsteller: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 11, 2015
Segipaul:

Okay. The only ones I know.
Gst course reg is 6k
Physics is 3k
Chemistry is 3k
Maths is either free or 1.8k (not too sure)
Lab coat is 1k
Hostel is 1.5k for application and 8k for clearance/acceptance
Faculty clearance is 3k

I don't know about medical clearance and the rest.
Yeah classes have started.
See you when you resume cool
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 11, 2015
DUOz:
This is to notify all students that uniben Hostel accommodation portal will Open by 2pm on Wednesday, 11th November 2015.
This will enable students ascertain their hostel allocation.
Students should please note that hostel physical clearance and possession of the allocated bed space will commence on Monday 16th, November 2015.
Thanks for this. Keep the breaking news coming .
Following up.
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Segipaul: 10:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
itsNOVA:
Okay. The only ones I know. Gst course reg is 6k Physics is 3k Chemistry is 3k Maths is either free or 1.8k (not too sure) Lab coat is 1k Hostel is 1.5k for application and 8k for clearance/acceptance Faculty clearance is 3k
I don't know about medical clearance and the rest. Yeah classes have started. See you when you resume cool
tanx mehn! i owe u. wat of dept clearance ?
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Segipaul:
tanx mehn! i owe u. wat of dept clearance ?
Lol. It's nothing cool
Errm. I don't really know about dept clearance for now.
Cos The Chem HOD is not around yet.
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Segipaul: 10:58pm On Nov 11, 2015
itsNOVA:

Lol. It's nothing cool
Errm. I don't really know about dept clearance for now.
Cos The Chem HOD is not around yet.
ok! buh does d hostels av grade cos my frend hu is in 300l told his dad it's 20k....cud he had lied or dere are such hostels ?
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 11:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Segipaul:
ok! buh does d hostels av grade cos my frend hu is in 300l told his dad it's 20k....cud he had lied or dere are such hostels ?

Dude 20K for what exactly
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Segipaul: 1:07am On Nov 12, 2015
DUOz:

Dude 20K for what exactly
hostel accommodation bro....are dey some wich are expensive...maybe cos dey are sort of betta den one has to pay times 2
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 12, 2015
Segipaul:
I don't really know much about the hostels but I think they have grades.
It could be your friend wasn't lying.
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 6:27am On Nov 13, 2015
Dere are hostels of 25K
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
UPDATE ON HOSTEL APPLICATION!!!!This is to inform the general public that hostel application for final year students,commences on Monday 23rd of November 2015 by 10am.Please note that immediately the portal is open on Monday, it is expected that all the final year students apply and pay up within four days. After which, the portal will be open for other levels.The SUG want to use this medium to assure the students of this great institution to be relaxed and calm as everything will fall in place in due time.However, we must not fail to appreciate your calmness thus faras the process has really been hectic and stressful.Thanks for your immense contributions thus far may God continue to bless and guide you all.Wish you the very best as u apply.Note:FASTEST FINGERS so get ready!!!!!First come first serve all the best.In conclusion I will say again let there not be strife between UNIBEN students and the management unto hostel application for WE BE BRETHREN.Always live to remember that UNIBEN IS DIVINE.Oguche Divine OmaleStudent's SpokesmanSUG PRO07038411413BBM 56346DF3
Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!

Be rest assured that the information ure about to receive now will not break your heart.

This is to inform our stallites that their long awaited prayers has been answered.

Against all odds, all stallites i.e 200,300,400,500 and 600 students can start their hostel application from Monday 23rd November 2015.
This is to say that Hostel application is now open to all from next week Monday (23rd Nov 2015)

The SUG hereby wish to use this medium to encourage you to apply on time as it is going to be on a first come first serve basis.
Wish you all the very best.

In conclusion I will say again let there not be strife between UNIBEN students and our Management for WE BE BRETHREN.
Always live to remember that UNIBEN IS DIVINE

Oguche Divine Omale
Student's Spokesman
SUG PRO
BBM 56346DF3

Re: Breaking News:'uniben Students' by DUOz(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2015
Important: Uniben 2014/2015 session resultThis is to inform all staylites of the University of Benin that your result for 2014/2014 session is now on kofa page. For you to check yours login in to kofa page.www.uniben.waeup.org/loginClick on my data .Click on Study course .Click on your present level.Click download course result slip.If you can't find yours please note that theresults are still been uploaded...Share with your friends...Join our Social Media PlatformsLike ourPage:www.Facebook.com/unibengistsTwitter:www.twitter.com/Uniben_gistInstagram: @unibengist1BBM: C0048C33B

2008/2009 Unijos Post Ume Result / 4 Common Psychic Abilities That Most People Don’t Even Know They Have. / COE Akamkpa Degree Admission.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)