Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:32 PM

Wht Is Wrong In Sweden Admission Plz: I Need Your Input: - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wht Is Wrong In Sweden Admission Plz: I Need Your Input: (957 Views)

Wht Wrong With Anambra State University, Uli. (ansu) Vc. / Study In Sweden Free / Why Not Consider Studying In Sweden? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wht Is Wrong In Sweden Admission Plz: I Need Your Input: by jamesbaba: 12:34am On May 15, 2009
[b]Forumite plz do not pitted me ok, but i need some serious advice, and way forward, i really desred to travelled out to study mainly, and this year i said to myself i dont want to fun alternatives this year again, its worthy of note that i have National Diploma in SLT, and i needed an undergraduate admission, i sweden, i did sciences.

Meanwhile i have someone i know in sweden that help me with the admission purposes like helping me with the submission of my credentials, then, just last week out of 6 course i'd applied for, 4 of them said i did not qualified cuz i had C in English, and i was hoping for the last two, just yesterday i had a shocker of my life when the other said i did not qualified on the premise of having C in English from my O level, Brethren i really felt so bad on this issue, and all i need now is assistance, if there is anything to do, or anyother schl to applied to, maybe in Finland or Denmark, i really need all your input in this case.i really do not want to waste this year on this stuff, imagine since January, all seems well up untill just last week, it can be so annoying. plz help a dieing soul.

You can email me if all what you wanna say is personal or rather chat with me on fm4real2k6@yahoo.com, I will really appreciate it.

God bless you
[/b]
Re: Wht Is Wrong In Sweden Admission Plz: I Need Your Input: by igbogolo: 8:59am On May 15, 2009
@ James baba

from your writing, i think you do need some coaching in english language. the swedes are quite serious about laid down admission procedures. why dont you try the UK? There are a lot of schools that will take you even if you are not well grounded in english. afterall there are so many chinese guys here in edinburgh in my class that can barely hear english!
Maybe you might consider taking the IELTS fr example? that will help boost your admission chances
Re: Wht Is Wrong In Sweden Admission Plz: I Need Your Input: by jamesbaba: 4:42pm On May 15, 2009
igbogolo:

@ James baba

from your writing, i think you do need some coaching in english language. the swedes are quite serious about laid down admission procedures. why dont you try the UK? There are a lot of schools that will take you even if you are not well grounded in english. afterall there are so many chinese guys here in edinburgh in my class that can barely hear english!
Maybe you might consider taking the IELTS fr example? that will help boost your admission chances

Well i do not blame you sha, na condition make "crayfish" bend, i know its easy to open your dirty mouth and insult people here, if you do not have anything serious/better/sensible to say here why cant you "waka pass" abeg i'm not here for pathetic people like you ok with all your stupid grammer "watin you don achieve" Nonsense
Re: Wht Is Wrong In Sweden Admission Plz: I Need Your Input: by igbogolo: 5:09pm On May 15, 2009
@ James baba
LOL!! Oga James Baba, abeg no vex. I 'neva' achieve anything. I come trembling and humbled at your throne. You are the custodian of justice and vengenace. Am at your feet begging for mercy.
LOL! why dont you just take the IELTS an proove your english competence and stop cowering on nairaland looking for an 'illiterate' way out?? If they want you to demonstrate a certain experience with the language simply PROOVE yourself. I took IELTS myself even after being ridiculed. Its no big deal.
Its also curious you ignored the advise given in my post. people that are obviously challenged are studying overseas. but I would certainly question your mastery of the language if i receive an application letter with that horrible english. if you need help with your statement of intent, why dont u seek help from a professional LOL!!
well my stupid' grammar' has helped some of my friends get admission. it always pays to have someone edit your letter. there might be things you missed!!!!! LOL!!
and i still doubt you wrote this second coomment. u see what i mean?? get prople to help you get across even if its hurling insults at igbogolo. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

sweden is not nigeria. they have very high educational standards. you just must do the right thing. thats how their system works. besides you are applying to be admitted into a UNIVERSITY. A UNIVERSITY JAMES. let that ring in your head.
Re: Wht Is Wrong In Sweden Admission Plz: I Need Your Input: by server34(m): 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2009
igbogolo:

and i still doubt you wrote this second coomment.

smiley
Re: Wht Is Wrong In Sweden Admission Plz: I Need Your Input: by davidovie: 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2009
with that result 5 or 6 credits i can place you a University admission without entrance exam, affordable tuition fees and you would start this September 2009

if interested email : petdavidstravels@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

2009/2010 Uniport Post Ume Information / Uniben Pume To Be Released / No Post Ume In The Following Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.