Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Good Calling Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Good Calling Apps (1195 Views)

Top 7 Free Video Calling Apps For Windows PC / List: Top 5 Video Calling Apps For Android And Ios / Current Whatsapp Video Calling Is A Scam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Calling Apps by FemiFaniKayode: 12:01am On Nov 10, 2015
Hi guys,
Anyone fill me on similar apps like rebtel that allows calld to Nigeria asides viber and skype?

i have used rebtel for too long i think they have become complacent and kinda uncompetitive
Re: Good Calling Apps by TheAcada: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
I used Ringoversea the time, far cheaper and the call quality was superb.
Try it out and see for yourself.
Their App is on the app store and website is www.ringoversea.com.
Hope this helps

FemiFaniKayode:
Hi guys,
Anyone fill me on similar apps like rebtel that allows calld to Nigeria asides viber and skype?

i have used rebtel for too long i think they have become complacent and kinda uncompetitive
Re: Good Calling Apps by ossyelking(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
TheAcada:
I used Ringoversea the time, far cheaper and the call quality was superb.
Try it out and see for yourself.
Their App is on the app store and website is www.ringoversea.com.
Hope this helps

I tried Ringoversea app and it shows that it is better than Rebtel. It is cheaper and clear.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Delights Customers With 6GB, 9GB Bumper Data Offers / 3 Things Extremely Annoying About Glo Network Recently / Playstation Games Will Soon Be Available On Andriod And IOS By Sony See Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.