Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ (1495 Views)

McCaughey Septuplets: Lady Who Gave Birth To 7 Children 21 Years Ago / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago / I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by farano(f): 3:49am On Nov 10, 2015
A 39-year-old woman, Bose Ayinde, has asked an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve her 18-year-old marriage with her husband, Nureni, accusing him of abandoning her and children for 10 years, after getting a job in Owerri. Bose told the court that all efforts to reach her husband proved abortive and that she had been the one paying the house rent and children school fees since his disappearance.
The petitioner said since her husband stopped communicating with her 10 years ago, he neither called to ask for the children’s well-being nor visited.

She said: “My husband abandoned me and the children after he got a job in Owerri 12 years ago. He stopped calling me 10 years ago".

All efforts to reach him proved abortive. Testifying before the court’s President, Mr. Adegboyega Omilola, Bose accused her husband, who was not in court, of lack of care. She added that whenever she goes to husband’s parents in Abeokuta, Ogun State, for assistance, they would tell her to “wait your husband will soon come.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/i-havent-heard-from-my-husband-since-he-got-a-job-in-owerri-10-years-ago/
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by agarawu23(m): 3:51am On Nov 10, 2015
The lady married the wrOng guy.
Well, nobody knows the attitude of the lady before the man took that decision
BUT no matter what, it's cwazy for a man to abandon his family for 10years shocked

What's the lady waiting for since then ?

She added that whenever she goes to husband’s parents in
Abeokuta, Ogun State, for assistance, they would tell her to “wait
your husband will soon come.”.
plus the man gat a BAD family
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by Godfullsam(m): 4:30am On Nov 10, 2015
I guess the man has gotten himself another woman at owerri. I learnt IMO ladies are irresistibly good bed mates grin

They can make you forget home grin
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by Jackeeh(m): 4:36am On Nov 10, 2015
Are you sure he's still alive?

1 Like

Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by yomi007k(m): 4:43am On Nov 10, 2015
Is the guy alive?

U want to divorce so dat u can be doing "shina" abi.

Nonsense
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by Cutehector(m): 5:12am On Nov 10, 2015
This woman is just craZy....
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by queenfav(f): 5:16am On Nov 10, 2015
Its already been more than 7 years of no contact with him.By law,he is presumed dead.She is certainly getting her divorce.
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by MathsChic(f): 5:18am On Nov 10, 2015
10 years is quite a long time. She should move on.
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by Deejavuu(f): 5:18am On Nov 10, 2015
10years!! shocked shocked

Same country, it's very possible her husband isn't alive. The family should try and help if they can. The woman tried for waiting this long.

It's surprising some people are already finding faults in her. What human leaves his kids for 10years undecided
Cutehector:

You were there when she was diagnosed ba? undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by LORDDICE(m): 5:24am On Nov 10, 2015
niqqa playing ticki tack with her heart.. grin
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by Cutehector(m): 5:29am On Nov 10, 2015
Deejavuu:
10years!! shocked shocked

Same country, it's very possible her husband isn't alive. The family should try and help if they can. The woman tried for waiting this long.

It's surprising some people are already finding faults in her. What human leaves his kids for 10years undecided

You were there when she was diagnosed ba? undecided
dnt eva quote any of my comments eva again in this nairaland since u have issues with understanding.
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by ahnie: 5:32am On Nov 10, 2015
Its well
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by Deejavuu(f): 5:32am On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
dnt eva quote any of my comments eva again in this nairaland since u have issues with understanding.

See threat. shivering, I'm scared!!!

You lack comprehension.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by LORDDICE(m): 5:35am On Nov 10, 2015
Deejavuu:

See threat , shivering I'm scared!!!

come and hide in my blanket
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by menix(m): 5:54am On Nov 10, 2015
She neva jam, she never hear say if snake nd Owerri woman dey pursue you make u kill the Owerri woman instead.

Now she don learn the hardway.

If she does not know, Delilah that had Samson's hair shaved in the bible is an Owerri lady just that we don't have real bible student again..
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by KanwuliaJara: 6:33am On Nov 10, 2015
Then you have never heard of UKWU NWANYI OWERRI!!!!

Men forget their MAMMAS inside there, not to mention WIVES! grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Then you have never heard of UKWU NWANYI OWERRI!!!!

Men forget their MAMMAS inside there, not to mention WIVES! grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by verygudbadguy(m): 7:31am On Nov 10, 2015
yomi007k:
Is the guy alive?
U want to divorce so dat u can be doing "shina" abi.
Nonsense
Cutehector:

Always read and digest properly before commenting. It will do you a lot of good.

Back to post. How can a sane man abandon his own children? Even if his wife is that crazy and non tolerable, you won't abandon your own blood children. Haba!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by xynerise: 8:08am On Nov 10, 2015
He has been hooked by those Owerri pretty girls grin
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by kingsmok(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Story 4 the gods
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ofe Owerri things..
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by ritababe(f): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
Godfullsam:
I guess the man has gotten himself another woman at owerri. I learnt IMO ladies are irresistibly good bed mates grin

They can make you forget home grin

see them
Re: ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ by Blurr(m): 12:24am On Dec 15, 2015
Owerri?chai,

(1) (Reply)

CLOSED!! / Why Men Go For Independent Women / Men Are Also Abused: A Touching Story By A Nigerian Lady Whose Father Was Abused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.