Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Islam And Lying - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And Lying (779 Views)

Islam And Obedience To Leaders / Baby Naming In Islam And The Modern Society. / Re: Islam And Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam And Lying by folami86: 4:32am On May 15, 2009
Islam permits lying?
Re: Islam And Lying by Tudor2: 8:05am On May 16, 2009
I'm really interested in this topic,why isnt any good muslim who knows the quaran replying? Are you people ashamed of your religion? The way in which so called 'islam' threads are rarely answerd is laughable, guys like abuzola most most of their replies not here but the other religion section.
Goes to show muslims here dnt know their religion,only recite mantra crammed into their heads by alfas. . . . .
Most of the activitiy here is by non muslims.seun might as well change the name of this section.allah would be ashamed of you all. SHAME!!
Re: Islam And Lying by Abuzola(m): 11:47am On May 16, 2009
Tudor, it is plainly obvious that one of u created another username with the aim of distracting us, and we know this
Re: Islam And Lying by Tudor2: 11:18pm On May 16, 2009
Just another excuse
Re: Islam And Lying by Abuzola(m): 12:24am On May 17, 2009
Ah, what are u expecting ? ok islam forbid lying, are u now satisfied? or until we say it permit, save that trash
Re: Islam And Lying by Tudor2: 11:47am On May 17, 2009
And you expect me to take your lying word for it? Go to the xtian section which you always like to post and see how they answer questions there
Re: Islam And Lying by arramyjay: 11:49am On May 17, 2009
No.I wonder if the bibles does? or any other religious book permit.
Re: Islam And Lying by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 17, 2009
Na wa o. If we quote from the Qur'an or Hadiths to proove that it doesn't permit lying, what's going to happen? Wouldn't it lead to another round of insults, of being told that we are just lying and having different arguments spring up in a bid to disprove us?
Anyway.
The prophet (S.A.W.) explained that lying could cause one to end up in Hell Fire.
He (S.A.W.) said, "Avoid falsehood, for falsehood leads to wickedness & wickedness to Hell; and if a man continues to speak falsehood and makes falsehood his object, he will be recorded in Allah's presence as a great liar. And adhere to the truth, for truth leads to good deeds and good deeds lead to paradise. If a man continues to speak the truth and makes truth his object, he will be recorded in Allah's presence as eminently truthful." [Abu Dawood (sunan Abu Dawood vol.3, no. 4971)].
Re: Islam And Lying by babs787(m): 9:12pm On May 17, 2009
@Tudor,your folks have been doing that especially in the threads I raised for them. So, one of has answered you,what next?
Re: Islam And Lying by Tudor2: 10:59pm On May 17, 2009
Good,now we know quaran says you shouldnt lie,so my islamist brethren DON'T LIE.
but are there special instances where one is allowed to lie,like for instance save your life or someonelse's life?
Re: Islam And Lying by todak(m): 3:26am On May 26, 2009
Only allah know what has happened to babs and the likes, they just have suddenly become cold of late, simple question requiring YES or NO with quranic and hadithal references, mute they will be except to rant back question for question, slaves of muhammad

(1) (Reply)

Al-qu'ran, The Ultimate Miracle / A Reminder To The Brothers And Sisters: / Muslima Widow Tells It All: "My Husband Was . ."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.