Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Re: Islam And Lying - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Re: Islam And Lying (920 Views)

Islam And Obedience To Leaders / Baby Naming In Islam And The Modern Society. / Islam And Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And Lying by Realtol(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2009
Please which one is suna lie (iro suna)?muslim pls proffer answer to this question or all of you have become mute and dumb, i guess ur hands hv been chop off as a result of sharia law which can't make u type ur keyboard. Isn't that a contradiction in ur koran, koran say don't lie, and latter ask u to lie. U r rogue.
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by olabowale(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2009
sunna ya to si sharia. lie comes from the heart, the flesh that is most important in the body.

iro sunna prevents heartache, as in a man saying to his wife when asked by the wife if she is fat or thin. if he says she is fat, the other answer which is the truth, instead of iro sunna would have made even lagos in late august be cold as ice.

it prevents headache in dealing with two friends who are not talking, fast becoming mortal enemies when you do not choose one over the other, except that you tell the other that the one feels bad, misses the friendship and by this end the rift. havent you seen how lovers are brought together by their children who lied their way in to bring the fight to an end?

it prevents bloodshed, lost of lives, collateral damage and war, on both sides, especially in islam, in what is known as propaganda of war, when iro sunna gets the enemy to surrender because of the thoght of overwhelming odd of not winning. america still uses that method in war. every nation engage in iro sunna to prevent loss of lives of their military personnels and usage of resources.

ro nkon ti mo so fun e, daadaa ko to fun mi lesi.
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by Realtol(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2009
Let me finish wathcing arsenal vs liverpool.
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by Realtol(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2009
@Olabowale, i'm back pls could u define lie?
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by olabowale(m): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2009
“According to the classical or objectivist theory of categorical structure, there must be a set of necessary and sufficient conditions the possession of which alone makes a speech act a lie…As a Moral Law theorist and an absolutist, Alan Donagan defines the essential features of a lie as “any free linguistic utterance expressing something contrary to the speaker’s mind”

Lie is a concept that displays a core structure surrounded by a “fuzzy” penumbra (fringe) of less clear-cut cases about which the speaker may be justifiably unsure as to their moral objectionability: such a penumbra might contain such things as mistakes, jokes, exaggerations, white lies, social lies, and over simplifications.

Grand-Moff-Gav
All lies are sinful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
All lies are sinful.

What if your lie saves people's lives. For example: the lie that the allies told to trick the Germans into believing that the invasion of Normandy in WWII would happen further north.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
What if your lie saves people's lives. For example: the lie that the allies told to trick the Germans into believing that the invasion of Normandy in WWII would happen further north.

They didn't lie, they let the Germans draw their own conclusions.

Originally posted by coberst
Is Lying Immoral (Sinful, Illegal)?

Well it's certainly not illegal, except in certain circumstances
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by olabowale(m): 6:28am On Dec 14, 2009
Grand-Moff-Gav

Still sinful.

inimalist
Still sinful.

"they'll always tell you how much good you can do with dirty money"

- Daniel Berrigan

Shakyamunison
Still sinful.

Would you like to be speaking German and not being allowed to be a Christian? That sin made your life possible.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Would you like to be speaking German and not being allowed to be a Christian? That sin made your life possible.

Still sinful.

Shakyamunison
Still sinful.

WOW! you are calling good sinful. I'm glad I'm a Buddhist.

Symmetric Chaos

I assume he also believes it's a considerably lesser sin than letting the Nazis win.

Grand-Moff-Gav
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I assume he also believes it's a considerably lesser sin than letting the Nazis win.

Indeed, a lie is a sinful no matter what, however it is sometimes the lesser of two evils.

Why? Because being a Buddhist allows you to change your moral understanding of everything based on the drop of a hat, thus you have no real moral credibility,

Deja~vu
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by Realtol(m): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2009
Copy and paste! Now break it down.
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by mazaje(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2009
Islam says it is ok to tell a lie as long as it will further the interest of Islam. . . lying to each other in relationships(sweet lies) is also allowed. . .The fact is Islam as a whole is a big LIE. . .
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by olabowale(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2009
@Realtol: « #6 on: Today at 07:52:18 AM »
Copy and paste! Now break it down.
sunna ya to si sharia. lie comes from the heart, the flesh that is most important in the body.

iro sunna prevents heartache, as in a man saying to his wife when asked by the wife if she is fat or thin. if he says she is fat, the other answer which is the truth, instead of iro sunna would have made even lagos in late august be cold as ice.

it prevents headache in dealing with two friends who are not talking, fast becoming mortal enemies when you do not choose one over the other, except that you tell the other that the one feels bad, misses the friendship and by this end the rift. havent you seen how lovers are brought together by their children who lied their way in to bring the fight to an end?

it prevents bloodshed, lost of lives, collateral damage and war, on both sides, especially in islam, in what is known as propaganda of war, when iro sunna gets the enemy to surrender because of the thoght of overwhelming odd of not winning. america still uses that method in war. every nation engage in iro sunna to prevent loss of lives of their military personnels and usage of resources.

ro nkon ti mo so fun e, daadaa ko to fun mi lesi.

Ara iwo omode yi o ya. The same thing that I gave you that you were blind to as a bat, in my first pot explained it before you you you (lol) forced me to give examples from disbelievers like you, even the whole of the Allied forces against Germany! Ko ton ndi e?

@mazaje: « #7 on: Today at 04:06:48 PM »
Islam says it is ok to tell a lie as long as it will further the interest of Islam. . . lying to each other in relationships(sweet lies) is also allowed. . .The fact is Islam as a whole is a big LIE. . .
You Mazaje has been taken for a ride by the cold and frigid weather of Finnland. You may just as well forget 9ja for real (lol). All your ideas are ideas of people who are foreign culture happy, ignoring the reality of life! Let me ask you, if your finnish woman happens to have a bad hair day, and some girls already made her feel terrible and she was in a rotten mood, when you saw her. Will you say "yes" Mr. Honesty, when she asked if her hair is matted as if she is an unkept dog, or some filthy woman? They say hell has no fury like a woman scorned, you may have to sleep on a couch if you say yes!

Islam, is a reality, time and condition appropriate when it comes to the condition of life, as long as it is a natural inclination of man. I give an example; a friend of mine who had grayed was marrying a 30 year old woman. But to meet her family, the woman asked him to color his beard black. As he asked me, I encouraged him to do so, since the future wife is the one who suggested it, knowing fully what he was and realised that she will only be able to get the intended cooperations from her family if the hair is dark! I said go for it. There is something called wisdom, and a wise decision may look like a lie to you, but the heart of everyone involved is at peace!
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by Realtol(m): 6:06am On Dec 15, 2009
Olabowole i don't want to blv u r sick but u made me to, u said islam is reality and u still said it afford you telling lie, I'm now at peace since u said ur islam make u to shut ur eyes to reality(like all the example u gave). I know b4 i asked u to tell us the stand of islam on lie, you jackass, that islam is all BIG LIE and aljana is just fantasy for u and allah a mirage but hell is waiting for you. Muhamodu sit down in the flock of sheep and propaganda islam isn't that enough evidence that quran/islam is just MO brain? All unrighteousness(deciet which is known as lie inclusive) is a sin. U hv been telling us lie here since but thank God ur secret is no more a secret! Muslim went to mecca recently to stone satan, for telling lies thousands of years ago but they lie everyday and still fail to stone themselves. Hmn bunch hypocrite!
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by olabowale(m): 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2009
@Realtol: « #9 on: Today at 06:06:13 AM »
Olabowole i don't want to blv u r sick but u made me to, u said islam is reality and u still said it afford you telling lie, I'm now at peace since u said your islam make u to shut your eyes to reality(like all the example u gave).
I am sure that if you knw a woman who is over weight and hates how she looks, you ask her husband if he will dare to say to her "youre a big fat cow" even if she asked if she is too big. The fact that the man was smart enough to lie to her keeps the family happy, because an unhappy mother makes the whole family sad.

I know b4 i asked u to tell us the stand of islam on lie, you jackass, that islam is all BIG LIE and aljana is just fantasy for u and allah a mirage but hell is waiting for you.
Olorun yo e pee mi o si ni 9ja. Koboko ni nba ko ba e lori, loju awon agba ile e. Not because of you calling me Jackass, but because you deserve to be treated like abeti aja, a simple explanation flies over your head! Have you seen a man who says his wife is an ugly woman, before when everyone knows that she is a handsome woman? The saying "alagbara lomo oloke ile loju iya e" comes to mind/ Jesus your god did not tell the truth when he was asked "are you the king of the Jews?" His response is not better than that of the man who lied to his wife about her being overweight! Jesus said those who rule by sword will die by sword, when he just told them to buy sword? You know why he did tell them what purposed the swords wre for? It is because he had to hide the truth, which would have brought in a certain peril on him and this unprepared disciple/army who were low in faith!

Muhamodu sit down in the flock of sheep
Jesus was a shephard, too. Dumb way for you to argue since you are the one dragging Jesus into these weak positions.

and propaganda islam isn't that enough evidence that quran/islam is just MO brain?
Same applies to Jesus and Christianity, even if he was the founder. He was not the founder, I know!

All unrighteousness(deciet which is known as lie inclusive) is a sin. U hv been telling us lie here since but thank God your secret is no more a secret! Muslim went to mecca recently to stone satan, for telling lies thousands of years ago but they lie everyday and still fail to stone themselves. Hmn bunch hypocrite!
Apply the same to Biblical Jesus vis a vis what the Jews of the world in their Jewish religion say. You will be forced to say the same thing about stoning. I can give you the many lies of Jesus in the Bible and I wonder if you ever think? Well, you are young, still a chance to begin to think.
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by Realtol(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2009
"Jesus was a sheperd too"(another lie coming out of good for nothing old man) olabowale o si patapata! Maybe that's because u read a saudi arabian Bible. "you are big fat COW" is only stupid muslim would refer to his wife as a COW, since all what u know is lie, "Olorun yo e timi o si ni 9ja koboko ni mba kobo e lori" is that what muhamed teach you? That if you see any man who resist your lie you should beat him! If u want to use koboko to beat a man, why don't u start islamic skl? perhaps you would see some guys who is as stupid as you, fool! We are just trying 2 educate ourselves and moreso this thread is 4 peace and not war don't derail it, Alfa! Now i ask you for the last time if you don't gv concrete reply i'm not going 2 listen to you anymore since you had agree islam is a lie. CAN'T ALAH DID AS GOD DID IN SODOM? I guess he can't do more than command U (mohamed slave) to fight 4 him. A shame on you! Yoruba man fighting for stinking arabian idol (Alah), if u care blow urself 2 piece becos i said ur god is stinking, I would still listen to news. Maybe then i would be able to recognise ur face from CNN. Again u n muhamodu(arabian rogue) are jackass, S.O.B on that day at paradise i wud say "haven't i told you"
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by I: 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2009
Mr. Olabowale

Don't u get precious time? Leave that stupid boy alone and continue with his stupid postings.
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by Realtol(m): 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2009
@I why can't you advise him to blow me up maybe his virgin in aljana would increase from 72 to 144, fool you, U hv been defeated your god allah has been cage inside a black wooden box in mecca u r ranting and raving there. I still maintain my position if allah is so powerful WHY CAN'T HE DID AS GOD DID TO SODOMITE? Or why does need you 2 kill for him a bloodthirsty god! Mind you i'm old enough to be your father, i married 6 yrs old girl and elderly woman i'm following sunnah. Thank God i know the thruth and it set me free! Me and my family will leave sun worshiping 4 u.
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by adiona(f): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2009
@realtol no mind olabowale make him dey rant all d rubbish wey full him mouth cho cho cho, na only that one him sabi, one fin wif islam is dat they are misleaded, abeg pity him cos he and all his peeps are misleaded cows, buhahahaaa
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by Realtol(m): 5:11pm On Dec 16, 2009
@adiona, but i can't stand here and watch this people(olabowale and co) drag themselves into hell fire now! It would be unfair of me watching them be draging into hell fire by mesenger of satan mohamodu, when i had known the truth!
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by muhsin(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2009
I:

Mr. Olabowale

Don't u get precious time? Leave that silly boy alone and continue with his silly postings.

True.
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by Realtol(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
@Thug mushin, should i blv ur ALLAH CAN'T DO AS GOD DID TO SODOMITE AND DURING THE ERA OF NOAH(NURU)? Or all of u hv throw in da towel? Olabowale agreed Islam is lie, why can't u on this one bunch of liars!
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by Realtol(m): 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2009
@Thug mushin, should i blv ur ALLAH CAN'T DO AS GOD DID TO SODOMITE AND DURING THE ERA OF NOAH(NURU)? Or all of u hv throw in da towel? Olabowale agreed Islam is lie, why can't u on this one? bunch of liars!
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by Realtol(m): 6:22pm On Dec 16, 2009
@Thug mushin, should i blv ur ALLAH CAN'T DO AS GOD DID TO SODOMITE AND DURING THE ERA OF NOAH(NURU)? Or all of u hv throw in da towel? Olabowale agreed Islam is lie, why can't u on this one? bunch of liars!
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by focused123(m): 1:36am On Dec 27, 2009
Lying is part and parcel of Islam

Olorun shanu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by ttruth(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
The charter of Al- Taqiyyah allows muslims to lie and deceive others if they are in a weak position until they become stronger.

So YES Iying is permitted in Islam. Even Muhammed is an expert liar, and a master in the art of deception. So if you dealing with a muslim, you should be after is what he is going to do which of course is unfathomable. Don't believe what he or she says or what he or she signs.
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by AbuZola3(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2010
Thanks
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by Realtol(m): 5:13pm On Feb 01, 2010
So islam itself is a lie?
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by ttruth(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2010
Abu Zola:

Thanks

Say something. Don't just say thank you. Thank you is not enough !
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by mazaje(m): 6:39pm On Feb 01, 2010
Realtol:

So islam itself is a lie?

YES IT IS. . . . .
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by Realtol(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2010
Thank God i know the truth n it set me free.
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by Realtol(m): 6:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
Thank God i know the truth n it set me free. Wot about u?
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by muhsin(m): 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2010
I laugh in Hausa. grin grin grin

May Allah, the Exalted, guide us all to the right path, amin.
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by Realtol(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2010
@Mushin u can laugh in English u haven't broke any rule. Feel free 2 laugh!
Re: Re: Islam And Lying by muhsin(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2010
Thanks for the permission. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Deaf Man Regains Hearing During Pilgrimage / Converting To Islam: British Women On Prayer, Peace And Prejudice / Music, Singing & Dancing » Questions And Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.