Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:36 PM

Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet (1092 Views)

Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" / Choose Between Living Together And Living Seperated / My Room Mate Is Practicing To Be A Prophet With My Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 10, 2015
Sometimes, we need to understand that God has made us perfect, created everyone us in same image. A Christian home recently got seperated because a prophet told the husband about a spiritual problem hindering the happiness and progress of the husband from the wife's family, sometimes I imagine why we all chose to carry our men of God more than our God, I believe prayers can always work wonders.. If you are in any marital situations, my candid advice is prayer and trust God to perfect his works, call on him today before you allow the words of most men of God tear you and your family apart, some have been in problems because they abadoned their home because of what the pastor/Alfa says..God is always there to help you in all situations. If you have any problem in your home please take the right step to resolve your problems and put God in it. God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Bugatie(m): 6:25am On Nov 10, 2015
Nigerians and too much religiosity , how can a prophet who's supposed to restore families end up breaking it.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Cutehector(m): 6:30am On Nov 10, 2015
My pastor said dat he saw in a revelation that we are not incompatible.....

But wen d fiance is son of dangote

.....Ur guess is as good as mine grin
Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 10, 2015
Bugatie:
Nigerians and too much religiosity
a lot of people get wrong advices and today their worlds are torn apart, a marriage of 20yrs, you won't be surprise that a man will advice them to go their seperate ways.. Sometimes counseling is the way out, your partner might not be seeing the problem he/she is causing until someone tries to come in with the right advice.. Good morning bro
Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Nobody: 6:32am On Nov 10, 2015
My advice to anyone out there in situations like this, is to realize something and that's you are both 2 different people who will always have problems along the line but give space for dialogue and chance to always work things out..
Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Bugatie(m): 6:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Ferraricash:
a lot of people get wrong advices and today their worlds are torn apart, a marriage of 20yrs, you won't be surprise that a man will advice them to go their seperate ways.. Sometimes counseling is the way out, your partner might not be seeing the problem he/she is causing until someone tries to come in with the right advice.. Good morning bro

...and soon we read it here of the prophet raping the man's daughter. We need to seriously stop all these blind followership of "God said", cos God can never be an author of confusion.
Good morning to you too
Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 10, 2015
Let's give our own opinions and let's talk about issues like this often in this section , we will be saving a lot of homes and a lot of people are going through similar things.
Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Bugatie(m): 6:36am On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
My pastor said dat he saw in a revelation that we are not compatible.....

But wen d fiance is son of dangote

.....Ur guess is as good as mine grin

Bros na the pastor to comot compatibility dash you
Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 10, 2015
Bugatie:

...and soon we read it here of the prophet raping the man's daughter. We need to seriously stop all these blind followership of "God said", cos God can never be an author of confusion.
Good morning to you too
a lot of men of God stop hearing from God because they can't resist sins and that's when the devil uses them to destroy a lot of homes, marital issues needs a counseling , so them down together as a man of God. God will never put assunder Or tear u apart
Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by psucc(m): 6:38am On Nov 10, 2015
How many has not broken? Only God knows the level of harm our 21st century prophets have unleash on the unsuspecting and gullible persons.

But from the beginning it was not so.

Of all the poets they possess, how many have raised the dead, restore sight to the blind, the lame back to feet, etc?
Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 10, 2015
A lot of women got their children involve in rapes because they believe one man of God is to be worshipped, anything he/she says I will follow.. Talk to your God and don't rely on mere human being , they have flesh and bloods running through theIr body which makes them same as everyone.

1 Like

Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 10, 2015
The level of encouraging divorce and seperations is too much, if you leave that partner and get someone else I'm sure u will be getting another advice to leave the one you just met .

1 Like

Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2015
If you are in such situations , I think the section should please set up some counselors who will help at every critical situations, a lot of homes are losing their stand. I've seen a woman who is in her 4th husband house and yet she's planning to leave him as well and she gave birth to kids at each man's house , please tell me what will the future of those children, think about the future and work things out in your home
Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by pet4ril(f): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2015
He wasn't wise, not that the man of God scattered the marriage... they were already about to be scattered

3 Likes

Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
pet4ril:
He wasn't wise, not that the man of God scattered the marriage... they were already about to be scattered
but the involvement of most men of God in a home is disastrous, we need to know that family issues needs God's intervention not man of God.. We are placing them above God too much, a situation whereby a man of God or Alfa or any will tell a woman something bad abt the husband and they will tell her not share it with her husband but she should work towards it
Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
Moderators pls we need this on front page for more advice
Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2015
It's a shame we nigerians are not respecting our relationship and marriage, if u truely love ur partner then no one will put assunder
Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
A
Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Richy4(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
The bible says believe in the prophet...... But thank God I don't..... I believe in Jesus and his words but a prophet? hmmmm!!!!!! that will be asking for too much.

I just feel that what is happening this days is 1kings 22 vs 21-23.

I can't go to them because ".......as for me and my house we will serve the lord"

1 Like

Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2015
Very true
Re: Should A Home Be Seperated Because Of A Prophet by dmcdad: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2015
Hmmm... This is what the yorubas call 'òrò pataki'cheesy

Prophet or no prophet, the Bible attested to the fact that what God had joined together, let no man put asunder. There are no exceptions whatsoever in the aforementioned pericope.

The problem we face is Nigeria is that, very many of us worship our so-called men-of-God albeit unknowingly. If we direct the respect, honour, or worship we give to our men-of-God, to God almighty, then we would have lesser problems with how things work with God.

These so-called men-of-God have been made to be gods among men by their followers and thus feasts on the ignorance and gullibility of their followers.

From my understanding of what marriage is, it's a sacred institution made by God for man to be happy with and for man to help in procreation. There are three parties in every marriage for it to work. The man, the woman and the witness (God).

If a home is passing through difficult moments, I think it's left for the two heads to lock horns together in harmony and find a solution. Whether it's a physical, financial or even spiritual problem. Heck, even if the problem stems from one of them, it's the duty of both of them or the other as the case may be to go through the burden of looking for a lasting solution either through praying, fasting or whatever means they find suitable, in order to ameliorate things.

It's only a foolsih person that will break its home because of what one so-called prophet or man of God said. Many homes, I mean very many homes have been broken from issues like this. Makes you wonder if people are always with their senses at all times or they give it out sometimes and decide to stay foolish. The Bible says; my people perish for lack of knowledge.

We need to educate people with the right orientation before getting into marriage. And even after getting married, there is still need to keep learning in order to constantly remind ourselves of the nitty-gritties of marriage. If everyone of us have the right orientation in going about things, and we keep giving ourselves the needed re-orientation, I think the world would be a better place for all and sundry.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Been In This Situation? / What Should I Do? / Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.