Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Choose Between Living Together And Living Seperated - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Choose Between Living Together And Living Seperated (485 Views)

What About Living Together Before Marriage? / Married And Living With AGED Parents - Advice / 72yr Man And 60yr Old Woman Who Av Been Living Together For 45 Years Finally Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Choose Between Living Together And Living Seperated by tk4rd: 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2016
I've been asking this question...
Which one of these two situations is more peaceful.??
1. Three married men with their families who are all living in one big house with several rooms and a single unified sitting room and kitchen which all of them use together, and three toilets and bathrooms that are free for all of them and their families to use at random.. Or,
2. Three married men living in one big house that has three seperate flats in it for each of the men and their seperate families.??
(I want to know if people must have to live together and use everything together without restrictions, for there to be peace between them.)
Re: Choose Between Living Together And Living Seperated by tk4rd: 10:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
As long as I am concerned,
#TribalWarsCanBeAvoided...

(1) (Reply)

What Should This Man Do To His 7year Old Son Who Asked For An Iphone? / Check Out 7 Unique Manly Ways To Assist Your Pregnant Wife / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.