Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] (3879 Views)

A Fruit Juice Company Is Recruiting For Sales Supervisors And Sales Executives / Mckinsey&company Recruitment Offer / Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 08, 2012
A newly established FRUIT JUICE PRODUCING
COMPANY located in the heart of Lagos on the
mainland is recruiting for currently vacant positions.

*Recruits will be trained on handling modern
equipment. There are open positions for factory
workers, casual labour and blue collar positions.
Open Position includes:

Front Desk Receptionist
Office Assistant
Secretary and Clerical Officers
Requirements:
Minimum of OND in any discipline.
Must be computer literate
Must be able to communicate fluently in English
Must have knowledge of the internet.
Remuneration Package : N40,000 - N60,000

Trainers and Instructors ( preferably with TEACHING
EXPERIENCE in any aspect)
Shift Managers
Shift Supervisors
Business Development Officers

Requirements:
Minimum of Bsc in any discpline
Experience in related field will be an added advantage
Must be committed and dedicated
Must be observant and calm
Renumeration package : N70,000-N100,000

Factory Workers
Casual Workers
Drivers
Security Personnel

Requirements:
Minimum of SSCE or Technical School Certificate
At least 1 year experience in related field will be an
added advantage.

Renumeration: minimum of N40, 000 monthly
Interested Applicants should call the HR Office:

Mr Biola .
08187585227 or Miss Anu 08179624918. (please calls only, no sms)

Application closes: 20th November 2012
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by Walexz02(m): 11:38am On Nov 08, 2012
Plz can those who live around ibadan also apply?
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2012
Caveat Emptor

1 Like

Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by ritalicious: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2012
Please what is the name of the company?abi e no get name. Am sure its a scam.if its real please state the name of the company and the address,not giving us some useless numbers to call. We are not dumb skulls.
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by zeepopo: 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2012
what the name of the company?give more info on the location pls
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by AmazeBalls(f): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2012
Guys,I think its scam,I called d Miss Anu's no,she describe a place around gbadaga nd said wen I get to multilinks office I should call,someone will come and get me,wen I asked of d name of d company she said she wasn't instructed to disclose it.
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by kayce43: 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2012
Den d biola guy is vry rude, making himself sound like one God becos "they r offering pple jobs" mtscheeeewwww. He has no sense of courtesy at all. Terrible guy.
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by stephybabe(f): 6:53am On Nov 11, 2012
SCAMMERS
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2012
stephybabe: SCAMMERS

You don't make false accusations. Who, when and where were you scammed? Be mindful of how you slander other people's image else your image too will definitely be slandered and life might be miserable for you because you're ignorant. God will remove the scales from your eyes to see the future. I just pray t'd won't be too late.
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by donald1010(m): 9:22am On Nov 11, 2012
The so-called BIOLA is so damn rude on phone as if his uncle owns d said company,
I called d line Common to describe the address of the place he finds it hard.
I wander if this guyz re real or perhaps is GNLD people!
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by donald1010(m): 9:37am On Nov 11, 2012
I said it,i knew its all about GNLD,guyz check d so-called website you'll find out that they are GNLD...guyz this is strictly marketing ooo wher u'll have 2talk and talk and talk in other to convince people 2come join the company buy drugs and get rank... mtseeeew..
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
FRUIT JUICE company.. LWKMD. Don't worry, breeze ƍø blow fowl yash go open. Seveplexus ko, solar plexus nii..disclose your address if you won't ROT in jail..i mean your house address
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by thewhy: 1:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
This advert is from GNLD subsidiaries, so discard the information cos they don't have any good thing to offer you.
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by Obinoscopy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
Guys pls lets refrain from using abusive words. We can criticise but insults will not be tolerated.

@Slimmy05, I'm sorry I had to hide your previous post. It contained abusive words. Regards.
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
@obyno, no probs, am good.. Just that these people should not be deceiving people out here, they will be pretending. Delete their post as well if they are not truthful. That's how i'll know you're being fair on this matter. People are being duped here off their little hard earned money by these croonies. They should be very careful. If they cannot state the company and be truthful about it. Please delete their post. They are being deceitful and thats criminal. Thanks
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by Nobody: 4:46am On Nov 12, 2012
Anybody that is advertising GNLD should be straight forward and transparent with the advert.Such person should not put up juicy job offers so as to deceive people to apply for his intended GNLD.The title of such post shouldn't be misleading but coherent.If you are truthful with your job advert,those people that have interest in GNLD will surely apply.If you are trying to play smart by contravening the above,then you ll be tagged a scammer without further delay.
A word is enough for the WISE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by Lathunjimi(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2012
Thanks for this info, could you pls forward the job link, the company & how to apply to my mailbox thunji@gmail.com.
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by obinna002: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
G.N.L.D is all about marketing, without payment,
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by ibrahymsaheed: 10:34am On Mar 11, 2013
They are thieves, scams juzt wasting peoples time. God will intervene soon. Don't go there beware!
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
ibrahymsaheed: They are thieves, scams juzt wasting peoples time. God will intervene soon. Don't go there beware!
lmao, fruit juice ko, vegetable juice nii
Re: Fruit Juice Company Recruitment [GNLD Advert] by ugwum007(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2013
This is certainly those GNLD guys that wasted my time the order day, when I started asking prying questions, they almost fought me......stop spoiling the name Of GNLD.....hungry swines

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Recruitment At Trifed Nigeria Limited, January 2018 / The Funny Names Of COVID-19 In Naija / Vacancy In Ikeja, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.