Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Best Webhost In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Webhost In Nigeria? (574 Views)

Best Webhost For Blogger/wordpress - Free HTTPS, Cloud Flare Respond In 5 Second / Month To Month Webhost In Nigeria / Which Is Nigeria Best Webhost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Webhost In Nigeria? by bawari(m): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2015
pls webmasters in the house, i wanted to start building a website, and i want to know which website provides the cheapest and best webhosting and domain name selling in Nigeria pls.
Re: Best Webhost In Nigeria? by Adesege(m): 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
If you want to consider safety, server up time, and support, never try a Nigerian web host.

If you want to consider the number of bandwidth and disk space that will be allocated to you, never try a Nigerian web host.

If your website will not be having much files and traffic, you can try Nigerian web host.

If you will not regret waking up one day and discover that your site is inaccessible, you can try Nigerian web host.

I'm a Nigerian and I'm not painting my country black. Just trying to give you some advice.

If you will consider going for a foreign host, use the one that already has a name and you are sure that there will be no disappointment thereafter.

My advice.

Best regards,
Adesege
Re: Best Webhost In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
bawari:
pls webmasters in the house, i wanted to start building a website, and i want to know which website provides the cheapest and best webhosting and domain name selling in Nigeria pls.

Hello sir,

We care alot about our clients, and we will always offer you the best service, highest uptime, 24x7 customer support (Day&Night).

Kindly check my signature for our website and our current promotional offer, we have web hosting plans starting from N2,000 per year.

We look forward to serving you sir!

Regards.
Re: Best Webhost In Nigeria? by Adesege(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
MrAlozie:

Hello sir,

We care alot about our clients, and we will always offer you the best service, highest uptime, 24x7 customer support (Day&Night).

Kindly check my signature for our website and our current promotional offer, we have web hosting plans starting from N2,000 per year.

We look forward to serving you sir!

Regards.

Can you do me the favour of stating your hosting packages here.

Disk space, bandwidth, system architecture, etc and how much it will cost to buy them.

I will be expecting your response.

Adesege
Re: Best Webhost In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Adesege:

Disk space, bandwidth, system architecture, etc and how much it will cost to buy them.

Adesege

Unfortunately i cant post such information here to avoid ban by spambots but you can always get the information from our website.

Regards.
Re: Best Webhost In Nigeria? by Chinenye123: 7:27am On Nov 11, 2015
Adesege:

Adesege

For unlimited webhosting, we offer 200 to 500 naira per month. You get unlimited bandwidths, addon domains databases, email and free cloudflare

https://webhostilla.com

(1) (Reply)

Free 1GB Data From MTN / Is Anybody Using Adquet? / Do You Need A Blog? Comment If You Need One For Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.