Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Best Webhost For Blogger/wordpress - Free HTTPS, Cloud Flare Respond In 5 Second - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Webhost For Blogger/wordpress - Free HTTPS, Cloud Flare Respond In 5 Second (423 Views)

Who Has Ever Used Both The Comodo SSL And Free Cloud Flare SSL? / Why You Need A Good Webhost. / What Features Do You Desire Most From A Nigerian Webhost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Webhost For Blogger/wordpress - Free HTTPS, Cloud Flare Respond In 5 Second by nadirinamata: 1:53pm On Sep 06, 2017
Sitegroud is King when it comes to customer service. Those guys respond in 5 seconds and they will do everything free for you and handle any technical issues.

Start Webhosting with Our Coupon on SiteGround you get FROM$2.95/MoEXCL. VAT
REGULAR PRICE $9.95/Mo - https://www.siteground.com/recommended?referrer_id=7582046

YOU GET
BETTER HOSTING EXPERIENCE WITH GREAT SERVICE AND FEATURES:

Unmatched Speed & Security
Free Daily Backup Included
Free CloudFlare CDN Service
24/7 Support Phone/Chat/Ticket
Choice of 5 Server Locations
99.9% Uptime Guarantee
Easy Management With cPanel
Unlimited Emails & DBs

what you will also get Hosting on Siteground, am not paid to do this but I can't just hide this

1. Free Importing from Blogger to WordPress
2. Free https
3. Free Domain if you want to start new site
4. Free CloudFlare service activated
5. 30 Days Backup- they backup your site for last 30 days, meaning even if you get hacked which is impossible, all you need is to pick any day to restore to
6. Free plugin to clear cache- Over 4 months of using Siteground, I have not used up to 1 Gb out of 10
7. You can Host unlimited number of domains on this plan-
8. You can create a subdomain eg, chat.applygist.com or applygist.com/forum
9. Affiliate system-
you can still chop another bonus by referring people HERE ARE REWARDS

If you Invite anyone Under any of the 4 Plans you get Award

StartUp = you will get 3 months free
GrowBig = you will get 2 months free
GoGeek = 1 month free
Dedicated/Cloud= You get $30.00 in prorated time
I Wrote a full intense Article https://applygist.com/2017/09/how-to-start-a-blog-best-webhost.html

FOR AFFILIATES

How to start a blog best WebHost - Share SiteGround offer with anyone you choose, so that they can join the happy flock and start enjoying the same awesome hosting experience that you have.

Do not hesitate to post the link below on your website, or use email, Facebook, Twitter or any other source to share it with your friends. We will record any successful recommendation and automatically award you! Share SiteGround offer with anyone you choose, so that they can join the happy flock and start enjoying the same awesome hosting experience that you have. Do not hesitate to post the link below on your website, or use email, Facebook, Twitter or any other source to share it with your friends. We will record any successful recommendation and automatically award you!

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get More Traffic On My Blog/website... 12 Tips / Facebook Expands Feature Letting Businesses Build Messenger Into Their Websites / Have U Heard About Online Media National Convention, Owerri 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.