Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Bvn: Beware Of Internet Fraudsters. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bvn: Beware Of Internet Fraudsters. (584 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / FBI And EFCC Raid Internet Fraudsters’ Bases Across Nigeria, Arrest 30 / EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bvn: Beware Of Internet Fraudsters. by bolajJP007: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2015
I got an email from Access bank today in my inbox informing me that my account has been deactivated, at first, i was surprised because i dont have any account with Access bank, but on closer inspectionof the said email, i discovered it was fake.
An unsuspecting individual who has account with Access bank would have fallen for this because we were told that some accounts have not been linked.
Please, take note. Its better you go to the bank to update your account that updating online.

Here are copies i grabbed from the email.

Re: Bvn: Beware Of Internet Fraudsters. by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2015
Trust internet fraudstars to take advantage of every financial lapses with the banks.
Re: Bvn: Beware Of Internet Fraudsters. by Favparis(f): 11:26am On Nov 10, 2015
Banks should take strict security measures to handle this menace........

(1) (Reply)

National Association Of Nigerian Prostitutes Opens Branch In Benue - Resident / Robbery Taking Place In First Bank Agbara Right Now. / Omg! New Way Of Scamming In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.