Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Omg! New Way Of Scamming In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omg! New Way Of Scamming In Kaduna (583 Views)

Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) / Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women / Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omg! New Way Of Scamming In Kaduna by Danni2: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
If not for the phone call i put through to my mechanic i wudve been scammed to the tune of over N20,000 yesterday. I was driving along Yakowa road and wen i stopped at the red traffic light at NNPC junction a young man was crossing the road and he pointed his hand at my car tyres as if to tell me something is wrong with my car. I became scared and thought somebody might have brushed my car without me knowing. I decided to pull over after making a right turn to check my car. I didnt see anything wrong. Suddenly another young man approached me and said my car tyre was wobbling. I said yes someone just mentioned to me but i dont see anything. He insisted that i check the tyres and offered to tighten the bolts for me. He checked the tyres and said "o my Gosh! its something under the tyres and i need to see a mechanic immediately or else the tyres will pull off anytime. He said i was lucky the tyres didnt pull off before now. He then offered to repair it for me if i can follow him to a house near by where he is going to repair someone's car. I accepted cos i was scared of driving with tyres that could go off anytime. We got to the place and he went in and brought a pair of spanners and started work. immediately he loosed the tyres and brought out some damaged metals and said this is the problem. He gave me a number to dial and he spoke to a man begging him to send his boy with new set of something cap immediately. The guy brought the things and i paid the bike man that brought the boy N100. After fixing it he asked to start the car and i did and he everything is ok now. I asked the boy how much is the new thing and he said N18,000. I said ok let me call my mechanic first and find out something. As i called my mechanic and started telling him what am passing through, my mechanic just shouted "dont give them anything they are thieves". He said they have been doing this to people and that its a new way they have deviced to rob innocent people. As i was talking to my mechanic before i could turn to ask them the next question there was nobody around. They ran away. Please be forewarned and tell others about it.
Re: Omg! New Way Of Scamming In Kaduna by HomieQuan(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
sometin similar happened to my aunty on her way to kujama a month ago..

som dudes stopped her nd wia showin her bolts sayin it came out unda ha car nd dey can hlp ha tk d car to dia workshop to repair it. she almst gave in to dia lie, but God snd an angel in disguise, a true mechanic came and askd wat d problm was, she tld him wat d dudes sed, he chkd unda d car only to find out dt all d bolts r tight nd none ws loosed, as he came out unda d car, d dudes strted sayin it ws a mistk blah blah...

(1) (Reply)

Ilegal Coke Manufacturing Company / Nigerian Man Allegedly Kills Ugandan Girlfriend In China, See What Heppen Next!! / OMG! See Sad Photos Of Woman Attacked With Acid By Men Hired By Her Ex-husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.