Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. (10463 Views)

Can You Relate With This ? Share Your Experience ( Pics ) / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You / How Long Does It Take You To Refill Your Cooking Gas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by rosalieene(f): 8:17am On Nov 17, 2015
funlord:
undecided

Let me make this simple for you! Madam I am a man and I can cook! Basically because my parents trained me, my sister and brothers to fend for ourselves as soon as we all hit our pre teens! Even though we had cooks and stuff,@ 1 point it was O.Y.O as far as feeding yourself was concerned in my house! That is HOME TRAINING!

I can't begin to tell you how grateful I was for this when I was abroad schooling as a lowly student that could not always afford 5 star restaurant meals regularly!!!

Now! "Abegii oh abeg?" What is your take on a woman that CAN'T COOK and continuously receives complaints from her husband about it? Is it a solid achievement? Proper etiquette? Or a sign of superb home training! It is an easy question to answer please try not to make a song and dance out of it!

Abeggi!! we don't want to know the history of your life.
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by funlord(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2015
rosalieene:

Sharrap jare!! Its your type that would always find little fault in ya wife's cooking.

Find fault? You must be an _imbecile that also can't cook! That is why you are pained! Die if e pain you na! Goat.........

2 Likes

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by funlord(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2015
rosalieene:

Abeggi!! we don't want to know the history of your life.

Who is this' inconsequential late coming hag' that is worrying my mentions like this? My friend shut the _fuck up and get the hell away from here you dolt!

Small girl like you that should be preparing for jamb or nysc coming to put mouth in grown folks business! Wait till you finish learning how to keep a man happy before you return here to start joining issues with your parents ok? Now kindly swerve back into the unknown hole you crawled out from!

3 Likes

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by rosalieene(f): 9:06am On Nov 17, 2015
funlord:

Find fault? You must be an _imbecile that also can't cook! That is why you are pained! Die if e pain you na! Goat.........

Thanks and God bless huh
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Slimolobe: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
bukatyne:

Why don't you also add cooking classes so interested people can learn too.

God bless your business.
You can ask all your cooking questions here and now, you're sure to get instant answers.
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by bukatyne(f): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Slimolobe:
You can ask all your cooking questions here and now, you're sure to get instant answers.

Don't have any, thanks cheesy
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Slimolobe: 12:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
Busy schedule? tired of junk food? wondering if there's a place you can order for your favorite Nigerian delicacy from the comfort of your home or office. Wonder no more! At slim olobe, we offer sumptuous Nigerian delicacies delivered to your homes and offices anywhere in Lagos. Our meals are sumptuous and well prepared, under hygienic conditions. We also ensure delivery in quick time.

Here's a list of our services:
"Cook to Taste" food delivery service for individuals, families and Corporate bodies.
Soup Bowls for Individual or Family weekly consumption.
Breakfast / Lunch Meal Packs.
Home Service (Personal Chef)
Catering for get-togethers and small events (below 200 persons).

Call or whatsapp 07068612614 or 08180625626 to place an order

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by Slimolobe: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
All Products Cheap (APC)

Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by soonest(f): 5:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
funlord:
undecided

Let me make this simple for you! Madam I am a man and I can cook! Basically because my parents trained me, my sister and brothers to fend for ourselves as soon as we all hit our pre teens! Even though we had cooks and stuff,@ 1 point it was O.Y.O as far as feeding yourself was concerned in my house! That is HOME TRAINING!

I can't begin to tell you how grateful I was for this when I was abroad schooling as a lowly student that could not always afford 5 star restaurant meals regularly!!!

Now! "Abegii oh abeg?" What is your take on a woman that CAN'T COOK and continuously receives complaints from her husband about it? Is it a solid achievement? Proper etiquette? Or a sign of superb home training! It is an easy question to answer please try not to make a song and dance out of it!
Oga o! What makes you feel that what is delicious to you will be delicious to others! Just asking!
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by funlord(m): 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
soonest:

Oga o! What makes you feel that what is delicious to you will be delicious to others! Just asking!

The texture, smell and taste of good cooking is universally known by all "human beings" ! Unless your taste buds have stopped working
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by preetyb(f): 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
lilykach02:
Mine complains a lot about my cooking even tho am not a bad cook. when I cook and he has friends over they don't stop commenting my food, but my hubby will never make a statement to agree with them instead he will do face like him nor hear anything. if he mistakenly stumbles on me while cooking, he will say things like why re u putting salt now, u are not supposed to, why did u add pepper now u should wait till u bring down the food before adding pepper, you are not stirring the pot of soup well u should stir it always towards the left, and the list goes on and on, it can be very tiring annoying and irritating especially when outsiders appreciate the same meal that was downcasted by my hubby, cos I cook for him and not outsiders.
mM…m

He is too proud to tell u to teach him how u cook so he is using scope to ask you by always coming to the kitchen when u cook to ask silly questions.
Re: Does Your Husband Complain About Your Cooking? Share Your Experience. by preetyb(f): 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=funlord post=39916459]

Mama of reason! What is the legal age for you to be termed as an adult and thus be free from your parents? '18 years of age'!

You obviously have an IQ the size of a grain of salt so your lack of ability to display cognitive reasoning Is excused but that is not the issue here on this thread![/quote
Does a child starts cooking from the day one of her birth? Because I don't understand this your ”for a whole 18 years".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Consider Marrying Into A Polygamous Family? / Can I Make Entry In Any Welfare Office In Nigeria? / Married But Bored And Lonely??, Meet Other Married People Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.