Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you (55830 Views)

This Glo New Data Plan Will Amaze You - Full Details / 10 Awsome Uses Of OTG Cables With Pictures - No. 3 & 5 Will Amaze You / Glo Launches Another Whooping Data Plan, Will You Rock It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 11, 2015
And how the fhuck I'd the crap amazing ? Mtchew ...
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by 12month: 5:51am On Nov 11, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
And how the fhuck I'd the crap amazing ? Mtchew ...

Take am easy abeg wink

Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by donhils: 6:29am On Nov 11, 2015
Panshow:
This is only a good news to Windows and iPhone users, but certainly not Android users. Who can downgrade from 3gig to 1.2gig for 1k? Haba mana.
Do you think all Android phones are MTK powered? And do you even think all mtk Android users have time for that tweaking thing?

Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Cutehector(m): 7:02am On Nov 11, 2015
dominique:
The 4.5gb for N2,500 makes most sense to me.
1k for 3gb compared to 2500 for 4.5gb.. Whch makes most sense? Think
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Emodeee: 7:34am On Nov 11, 2015
Karleb:
Buying anything other than the 6th option is a waste of money to me and my fellow Android Glo BIS subscribers. cool wink

android glo bis? What's the code? Kindly gv me.
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Burger01(m): 7:36am On Nov 11, 2015
This is better and good,smiley

As for that useless mtn, I nor go buy their data again. Useless networkundecided
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Praisemuyi(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2015
kissThis is goodnews
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by babasanti: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2015
silvermania:
Ik for 3gig rocks jor cool
u mean BIS?
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by kimacent(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2015
STOP it. I was tinking of a improve BIS plan abt 5gb for 1k. U re still in d dark.

Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Idrismusty97(m): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2015
Right now MTN can't afford promo stuff because of the fine. The rest network are hitting hard, First it was Airtel N100 for 1GB(weekly). Now GLO, ETISALAT will soon start theirs. Waiting patiently for the Baba of all Ntel, Ntel please come quick and chase all these thieves out of Nigeria.
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by wtfCode: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2015
i'm rockin the 4.5gb for N2,500 plus bonus of 200mb making it 4.7gb
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by RexTramadol1: 7:42am On Nov 11, 2015
As I com dey use the Gbese_re_o network nko?

MTN come and see ur children doing wonders oh!

Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by koboko69: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2015
dominique:

1. I don't have a glo line
2. I don't use an MTK phone
3. I don't subscribe to cheats and tweaks.

If I am ever to do a glo subscription, it will be the N2,500 for 4.5gb
in as much as i respect ur view but ur comment about MTK phones is unnecessary. understand a mod must form. But ur formings should is restricted to NL.
In b/w its MTK fones has nothing to do tweaks. Even you samsung grand duos once rooted is open to any tweaks.

Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Idrismusty97(m): 7:43am On Nov 11, 2015
Cutehector:
1k for 3gb compared to 2500 for 4.5gb.. Whch makes most sense? Think
I prefer the MTN N70 for 5GB cheesy.

Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 11, 2015
okay.
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by klodike(m): 7:44am On Nov 11, 2015
Joel3:
ofcourse I am running it on my android tab and phone. anyone can serve which ever one is on I run hotspot WiFi into the other. one sub keep my two babe running. I love MTK android
Bros how? Not working on my lenovo A5000. Pls can you explain if it's a cheat or something?
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by frank442: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Bless u Glo
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Damalex4luv(m): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2015
engrhorla:

Big gal
Spending and forming on maga men and yahoo boys money undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by klodike(m): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2015
Pomzy:

Y not subscribe for 2 GLO bis making 6gig for 2k?
pls how does one do that?
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by wristbangle: 7:46am On Nov 11, 2015
Nice one. No wonder people are getting glo sim becos of MTK, Blackberry OS phones (1k - 3GB) and cheap sub for andriod phones.

It's Time to break my Empty Hen SIM. Yeye network that stole my 200 naira 2days ago undecided
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by zinachidi(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2015
silvermania:
wow, which line gives thatt one? I've not heard about it o.
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Cutehector(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I prefer the MTN N70 for 5GB cheesy.
I prefer d airtel 10 naira for unlimited downloads.. Choi that company is an attention seeker
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Burger01(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2015
dominique:
The 4.5gb for N2,500 makes most sense to me.
Yeahsmiley

Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Le2money(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2015
silvermania:
Which network be dat bro..1k for 3Gig?
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Zaikon(m): 7:49am On Nov 11, 2015
asuustrike2009:

It is called cost leadership
The idea is to make her customers remain on their network by being the market leader with low cost to her subscriber.
Imagine 1g of data being sold for N100 by airtel, usable during weekend. So this guys can actually reduced the price yet the slice our throat with high tariff. NTEL Nigerians are watching to see your reaction
bro this is just the beginning ...
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by baloney: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2015
glo is now the best network in Nigeria. not mtn & it ncc partner who both have something to hid...
ride on glo with pride forever.

Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by wristbangle: 7:51am On Nov 11, 2015
Le2money:
Which network be dat bro..1k for 3Gig?

I dey use am here. 1k -3GB for my BlackBerry OS 10 and I use it as hotspot for my lappy.

The same subscription works for MTK andriod phones (infinix, techno, etc)
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by Burger01(m): 7:52am On Nov 11, 2015
Pomzy:

Y not subscribe for 2 GLO bis making 6gig for 2k?
...but how do you do this? Does that work on unrooted phones, like Hot Note Pro
Enlighten me abegsmiley
Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by kingsilly(m): 7:53am On Nov 11, 2015
dominique:

1. I don't have a glo line
2. I don't use an MTK phone
3. I don't subscribe to cheats and tweaks.

If I am ever to do a glo subscription, it will be the N2,500 for 4.5gb

Same here ma'am, no tweaking my iPhone so I just roll with the Glo plan, and they are really fair, 5k 12gb, wat more

Re: Wow! this new Glo data plan will amaze you by kushma(m): 7:55am On Nov 11, 2015
Karleb:
Buying anything other than the 6th option is a waste of money to me and my fellow Android Glo BIS subscribers. cool wink
Hw do u subscribe for glo biz plz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Has Anyone Tried This Surprise Deal From MTN? / How Do I Deactivate Call Barring Frm Etisalat Sim? / Most Searched Phones By Nigerians In 2019