Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 (39837 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd / The Moment Efe Was Declared Winner Of BBNaija (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by pjosh1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ADONBILIVIT

2 Likes

Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by coldsummer: 2:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
for real? the child must be ready to explode soon oo

1 Like

Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by lekjons(m): 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
14:
He cant even speak properly but he can dejay, wow. raw talent
gringringringrin

na dia type go dey "party-hard" when grown up..
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
bobchigar:
Wonders shall never end. Signs of opin Aye

for you?
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by nobodysmanrob(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Are you unemployed, underemployed or in search of extra source of income? Click here to see how to make money through mini importation business
www.makerealonlinemoneyng.info/cu
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by obinnashady(m): 3:01pm On Nov 10, 2015
Boy must have some big IQ,to be mixing songs @ this age,he's a bad kid
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by ikorodureporta: 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
Reincarnated being...
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Jad23(m): 3:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dopest kid
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by kennyman2000(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2015
This's what i call RAW TALENT!!
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by alaskido(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2015
I beg make una allow this boy go school o.

2 Likes

Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by LilSmith55(m): 3:16pm On Nov 10, 2015
Next Khaled
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by estherdim: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2015
not close to 1/4 of justin bieber

Get All type of Timberland Boot, Nike, Adidas, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice, Smart watches Et all, visit link at signature below
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by TeeElesh: 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2015
Wow
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by DeeHaywire: 3:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Yeah!

Omo that Kid has got mad skills for a three year old. I watched a couple of his videos on Facebook and my jaw dropped.

I hope his folks will use some of the prize money to buy him his own personal set of equipment, get him a lesson teacher or place him under the tutelage of a good D.J that will help him hone his skills better. By the Age of 10, this Kid could be Headlining a big concert.

I swear I cant wait for MadCow Juniors to start coming. Any Pikin wey I see any particular skill set for ehn body, I go just rebrand ehn training to develop those skills whilst giving that kid a good educational background.

Kudos to the boy.

nahh sir, he doesnt need sum1 to teach him. Teaching sumtimes limits one to the knowledge thereby nt discovering new things....

Meanwhile,,,, DJ Haywire's Slow But Dope Mixtape is out guys. Tha' best mixtape to listen in the morning with cool beats. The tracklist is

1.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
2.Falz - Karishika ft. Phyno x Chigul
3.Kid Ink Ft Chris Brown Show Me
4.Runtown feat Wizkid Bend Down Pause
5.DJ JIMMY JATT Ft Wizkid - FEELING THE BEAT
6.Burna Boy - Soke
7.Ketchup - PamPam
8.Timaya - Sanko
9.DJ Shabsy Ft. Kiss Daniel & Sugarboy - Raba
10.Larry Kuti - Olowo Fe Dabira (fast rising act.... dowload at iPunjab.Me)
11.Timaya X Endia X Yung L - Original badman
12.Chris Brown ft Nicki Minaj - Love More
13.Praiz - Sisi ft. Wizkid
14.Phenom - Murda Dem Rmx ft Wizkid
15.Wande Coal Ft. 2Face Idibia - Make You Mine
16.KCEE - Turn by Turn
17.Wizkid - Sound It (Prod. By Sarz)
18.Patoranking - Gal ting riddim cover
19.Chidinma X M.I Abaga- Lorry
20.Mc Galaxy - Go Gaga ft. Cynthia Morgan & JimmyJatt
21.Viktoh ft lil kesh - Skibi dat
22.Wizkid - Ojuelegba (DJ Wal Redrum Refix)
23.Reekado Banks, TJan, Attitude - Coded
24.Patoranking Ft Wande Coal - My Woman My Everything
25.Saeon ft. Wizkid - Boogie Down

The dowload link is http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3cdff54e
Thank you

P.S Go on my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/djhaywire1 to see more updates. NL banned me from posting some of my other works
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by macaranta(m): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
awesome
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by tombeh(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2015
Good one kid! making your parents proud and preparing for the bright future. shocked
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by InHim4Him(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2015
Stolen destinies!
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by tuna4servi(m): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nice one from DJ Arch Junior
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by lilmizwierd(f): 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2015
Claps for the boy cheesy cheesy cheesy Am always proud of kids like this As I dey talentless make God use my children compensate me tongue

3 Likes

Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2015
mylifemyrules:
shocked

A 3yr old dj?

Unbelievable

It's time i show d world my talent, but first I have to know wat my talent is
Exactly! That's where it all begins!
InHim4Him:
Stolen destinies!
What do you mean?
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
What a talented kid.
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
cute... tongue
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by okabe(m): 3:48pm On Nov 10, 2015
ajo nwa si owerri baa nne ya Afo grin
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lilimax:
A child will always be a child
They should allow this little boy to enjoy his childhood.
Somethings are better left for adults. embarassed

Why can't the adults win the $34,000? Mtcheew
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by 400billionman: 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2015
MadCow1:
Yeah!

Omo that Kid has got mad skills for a three year old. I watched a couple of his videos on Facebook and my jaw dropped.

I hope his folks will use some of the prize money to buy him his own personal set of equipment, get him a lesson teacher or place him under the tutelage of a good D.J that will help him hone his skills better. By the Age of 10, this Kid could be Headlining a big concert.

I swear I cant wait for MadCow Juniors to start coming. Any Pikin wey I see any particular skill set for ehn body, I go just rebrand ehn training to develop those skills whilst giving that kid a good educational background.

Kudos to the boy.

So you neva marry ?
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by chineloSA(f): 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2015
Lilimax:
A child will always be a child
They should allow this little boy to enjoy his childhood.
Somethings are better left for adults. embarassed

Such kids are called prodigy ( prodigies).

Don't be jealous. Justin Bieber, and other young American stars started performance at a young age. Today they have money you don't have.

Why should the parents leave him when he loves what he is doing? Just because you didn't show exceptional talent doesn't mean you should be jealous of a kid.He is a kid. sad

Beautiful performance. kiss kiss
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Goridoe(m): 4:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
pjosh1:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ADONBILIVIT

you had better believe .. grin
Re: DJ Arch Junior Winner Of South Africa Got Talent 2015 by Goridoe(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NTA Mistakenly Tagged Buhari As Ahmadu Fintiri on TV screen (photo) / Deji Bademosi Quits Channels TV After Clash With John Momoh? / BBNaija: OPPO Forgives Mercy For Smashing Their Product on The Floor (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.