Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa (39614 Views)

SO SAD:- UNILORIN Best Graduating Student Dies Few Days To Her Convocation / Nnadi Nnedimkpa Susan Graduates With 4.93 CGPA From Covenant University / Farida Lolade-Yusuf, Unilorin Best Graduating Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by brenister10: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Come and get 4.92 here in UNN.

Simply because you people no Sabi book, Period
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2015
impressive...
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by gerald01: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2015
oooh! 69 first class mehn! shocked grin
we barely have above 9 first class in FUTO...last year just 6 first class for consecutive 2 yrs in school of Engineering...and he couldn't make 5.0 ?
to make first class in FUTO,mmmh you have to study and sacrifice everything including your sleep...it's unlike unilorin! grin grin grin grin
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by dollyptosh(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2015
PLANETMARS:
E mate dey grad with 5.0 for planetmars here
lmaoooo

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by dollyptosh(m): 10:30am On Nov 11, 2015
mrphysics:
my brother u r very correct, it is practically impossible, I knw what I went tru to leave UNN dis yr with 3.99 GP. I read every time. Infact I told my classmates nt to worry abt dia assignment. I do it and copy it on d board for dem. I hav video lectures of MIT, STANDFORD, IIT. UNN z very difficult, anyway Congrats to him
You're just not good enough. Commend the guy and move on. You even made a 3.99 not a 4.4+...shioor
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Fraih(f): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2015
pikapizy:
69 first class? Which day my school go give 1 first class self ? Come to Ambrose Alli university and lose your zeal to study ! Even 2:1 self no reach 69 this year ...God go judge them
Are you for real shocked wait do you mean 69 in the whole school or in a dept?
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by dollyptosh(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2015
Sasuwa:
No wonder unilorin is overrated. So all what i taught of unilorin is not . See someone wey dey read for just an hour is topping them all.
Taught?.rme
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by 4C2215131: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2015
Japhet04:
shut up, you guys would never commend someone's success even when it is evident that they deserve it.

Word!
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Fordzzy(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2015
Aspiregreat:

Lol.... UNN is nt beans ni
U myt get a first class ooh....but it won't reach 4.92
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Alexcollins(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2015
the basic fact is that if u want to attain same height of first class in this country, never u attend a state university....I bet you this guy will struggle to make 2:1 in some state university. not that he isn't brilliant, but the school will constantly frustrate his effort...
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by irenmwinfo(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2015
Aspiregreat:
what is UNN beside Unilorin... you funny sha. The guy is Gifted o. we finished together and i was in the auditorium when he was awarded. plz keep quiet and applaud the guy him na guru
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by 4C2215131: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Lol if your GP na MTN credit would it be enough to flash? cheesy

Hahahaha... Hehehehe
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by irenmwinfo(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2015
dollyptosh:
You're just not good enough. Commend the guy and move on. You even made a 3.99 not a 4.4+...shioor
guy it seems you haven't met with gifted people. You can read as far as 20 hours while some gifted ones will read for 2 hours and even suceed than u. Unilorin is a school where u see alot of gifted souls. I.Q differs no. abeg no kill urself because someone around u read less and pass and u go read for hours and get headache or blinded. It has happen to a guy before.
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by ibrahym47(m): 11:00am On Nov 11, 2015
Joejonah:
I don't understand how a lecturer will mark wrong what you got right. Everyone claims their school is the most difficult to attain such height.

A first class brain is same irrespective of the school, we can't say such for different courses though....

Congrats to the young man.
You will never understand until u fall victim. I once reasoned like you.
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by DivineDamsel1: 11:02am On Nov 11, 2015
congratulations to u bro more height of success. I pray I 've something better than wat I 've now.
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Odunharry(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2015
juicydiceyjoe:
for the non science passerby REFRACTIVE INDEX OF WATER: 1.3330
mhen u guys are bad.. see finishing

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by tbmas(m): 11:08am On Nov 11, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
Waiting for the day someone will beat OAU's Temitope Ajetumobi's 4.98 CGPA. *sigh* some people are born geniuses, Temitope Ajetumobi tops the list. Congrats Saka Oreoluwa, but u will still be very "loyal" beside Temitope Ajetumobi! grin
a girl in systems engrng in UNILAG has a CGPA of 5.0 and she will be starting 500lvl nxt mnth, she can surpass him
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by yoged(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2015
Unilorin Statistics department are always known for producing at least 6 first class in each convocation . They've got nice lecturers . Can't forget Dr shola . His class is always very interesting. Make the guy come Chemistry department.. sadist lecturers. I miss unilorin. Congrats to him
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by tbmas(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2015
MrCGPA:
Congratulations to that intelligent dude. Though that hight of CGPA is unattainable in Engineering in any Federal University in Nigeria. We made First Class but not 4.92 CGPA. Team EEE.
it is sir, d last best graduating student in unilag from chemical engrng finished with 4.96....nothing is unattainable
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 11, 2015
pikapizy:
you say delsu hard ? Come check AAU ...we record like 1 first class in 6years ...in my school 2:1 is celebrated like first class even this last sect there wasn't up to 69 second class upper..I know a guy who meritted first class after calculating his CGP only to take his result and see 2:2(who wan argue with school?)...I've been to delsu several time and my best friends are student of delsu...people still pray for first class...but in ekpoma when someone tells u you'll have first class ...you will quickly reject it cos its an indirect curse...it means you won't graduate cos the school don't give first class
Ona own strong o
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by chiefolododo(m): 11:19am On Nov 11, 2015
how do you know that ur future is bright
JaypeeAnics:
wow....I can make such a cgpa...cus I'm still in year one and my future is still bright.
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by solonazzy: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Gerrout... I kno some1 personally dat struggled in dat same unilorin n had to settle for 4.40....its difficult Dr... It's obvious Dis guy is just too gud
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Mekyno(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
gulfer:
All these chest beater, can you not see that the president of Ghana was even present? UNILORIN is one of the most difficult universities to get a first class result out of.
with 69 in one yr? Hmmm
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by MsGlobalwonder(f): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2015
tbmas:
a girl in systems engrng in UNILAG has a CGPA of 5.0 and she will be starting 500lvl nxt mnth, she can surpass him
make she finish first. Infact, everyone knew then Temitope Ajetumobi finished with 5.00, Dr Anozie of Chemical Engineering "gave" him a "B" in a lab session. Everyone knew it was "beef". Nigga himself didn't care. I mean, he passed through the almighty "White house" and every other course without a "B" shocked shocked, then he was "dropped" because of a lab that every other person got an easy "A". Chei! Only OAU Science/Engineering grads will understand. *sigh embarassed
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by MsGlobalwonder(f): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Gassa007:

Osita Onuma got 4.98 from electronics,UNN
wooow. Congrats to him. Temitope Ajetumobi finished 2006/2007 session in Chemical Engineering. It's not an easy "stuffz". Lool.
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by gulfer: 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Mekyno:

with 69 in one yr? Hmmm
Do you know how many approved courses are on offer in the UNILORIN
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Mekyno(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2015
pikapizy:
you say delsu hard ? Come check AAU ...we record like 1 first class in 6years ...in my school 2:1 is celebrated like first class even this last sect there wasn't up to 69 second class upper..I know a guy who meritted first class after calculating his CGP only to take his result and see 2:2(who wan argue with school?)...I've been to delsu several time and my best friends are student of delsu...people still pray for first class...but in ekpoma when someone tells u you'll have first class ...you will quickly reject it cos its an indirect curse...it means you won't graduate cos the school don't give first class
wat do u min by ekpoma no dey give first class?
While students graduate wit first class there yearly. It may be very hard bt dnt make it look impossible.
Students' outstanding intelligence, hard work n God gives first class nt really school.
Google 'osita onuma' nothing stops him when it coms to making first class
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by cartoonday(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
Congrats MR SAKA...u riili deserve it...even in dat stressful skul!!
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Mekyno(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2015
gulfer:
Do you know how many approved courses are on offer in the UNILORIN
tell me, n hw many faculties or out of hw many graduands?
Am nt saying d grade pt is easy oo or dat unilorin is not a good sch though
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Mekyno(m): 1:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
make she finish first. Infact, everyone knew then Temitope Ajetumobi finished with 5.00, Dr Anozie of Chemical Engineering "gave" him a "B" in a lab session. Everyone knew it was "beef". Nigga himself didn't care. I mean, he passed through the almighty "White house" and every other course without a "B" shocked shocked, then he was "dropped" because of a lab that every other person got an easy "A". Chei! Only OAU Science/Engineering grads will understand. *sigh embarassed
osita omuma was given 1 careless ''B'' lyk dat as wel in chemistry course for nt obeying a simple meaningless instruction, as i heard.
He broke an african record b4 shattering a 105 old yrs record in MIT (or harvard sef) by scoring 98.85 over 100 in an intl exam.
He is d current holder of d record.
Some ppl na witch, dem dey see n write d exam in spiritual world b4 fulfilling all righteousness in d phsycal realm.
Re: Oreoluwa Emerges Unilorin’s Best With 4.92 Cgpa by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Whats d big deal in Unn? so pussy or money cant be used 2 get grade abi? No be east wia baby factory is a big business hin dey? nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can I Do Masters With A 3rd Class Degree In Europe (USA)? / Habiba Daggash Graduates From Oxford With First Class In Engineering / Student Beats Principal To Coma In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.