Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

I Need A Good Webdeveloper To Share My Knowledge With - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Good Webdeveloper To Share My Knowledge With (487 Views)

Any Good Webdeveloper In Enugu? / A Good Webdeveloper Urgently Needed To Retrive A Hacked Site / Differences Between A Webdeveloper And A Webdesigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Good Webdeveloper To Share My Knowledge With by tunddy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2015
is there any good webdeveloper there that I can share my knowledge with to get more exposed to the world of web design,my location is Mushin.....is there any based in Mushin,Lagos there. pls it must not be outside Mushin,Lagos.
Re: I Need A Good Webdeveloper To Share My Knowledge With by braine(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
You need a teacher or what?
Re: I Need A Good Webdeveloper To Share My Knowledge With by tunddy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2015
Not a teacher, someone we can do team work together because I just finish my html/Css tutor and I'm on java script conrently
Re: I Need A Good Webdeveloper To Share My Knowledge With by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
i would like to have someone to shate with too but i stay at Ikorodu
Re: I Need A Good Webdeveloper To Share My Knowledge With by tunddy(m): 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
Dat is quite far and I don't think we can really meet
Khaynet:
i would like to have someone to shate with too but i stay at Ikorodu
Re: I Need A Good Webdeveloper To Share My Knowledge With by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2015
tunddy:
Dat is quite far and I don't think we can really meet
yeah

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Promote Your Business Online For Free / How To Open A Verified Paypal Account / SEO TRICK; Do You Need IT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.