Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? (2020 Views)

JAMB Takeover Recruitment Test For FRSC, Others / Zenith Bank's People Plus Invite. / Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by boyesky(m): 9:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
Has Zenith Bank contacted anyone yet?
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by athaboi(f): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
boyesky:
Has Zenith Bank contacted anyone yet?
did u write @ lagos or abj?
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by Ab025(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pls how do u guys apply for these job vacancies naaa....!!

1 Like

Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by boyesky(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ab025:
Pls how do u guys apply for these job vacancies naaa....!!

submmit ur CV... at the headquaters or any branch.... after some time they will call you for a test... i waited 3months before the invite... it could be less for you.
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by boyesky(m): 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
athaboi:
did u write @ lagos or abj?
Lagos... u?
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by athaboi(f): 10:14pm On Nov 10, 2015
boyesky:

Lagos... u?
abj

1 Like

Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by boyesky(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
athaboi:
abj
any contact yet?
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by kudus007(m): 10:50pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ok. Thanks I'm also planning to submit my CV in zenith bank headquarters here in lagos tomorrow. pls will I submit to the security or ask for HR?

1 Like

Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by boyesky(m): 10:52pm On Nov 10, 2015
kudus007:
Ok. Thanks I'm also planning to submit my CV in zenith bank headquarters here in lagos tomorrow. pls will I submit to the security or ask for HR?
HR
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by athaboi(f): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
boyesky:

any contact yet?
yap..done wit 2nd interview
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by shogz89: 11:35pm On Nov 10, 2015
boyesky:

HR
will they accept 2.2 as well
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by boyesky(m): 11:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
shogz89:
will they accept 2.2 as well
yes
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by shogz89: 11:49pm On Nov 10, 2015
boyesky:

yes
thanks
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by kudus007(m): 6:19am On Nov 11, 2015
boyesky:
HR
ok..thanks I will go there today.
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by DeGreat4real: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2015
Pls, can HND with Lower Credit submit CV too? Pls help a brother

1 Like

Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by boyesky(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2015
DeGreat4real:
Pls, can HND with Lower Credit submit CV too? Pls help a brother
yes
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by amicable09(f): 9:03am On Nov 11, 2015
Please Boyesky what's the nature of their test like? I just got their invite not too long ago scheduled to hold within the week. What should I expect?
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by Nafizzey(m): 9:24am On Nov 11, 2015
boyesky:

HR
how do you do it Bro, do you just walk into the bank and ask for the HR that you want to drop CV with them.

Please give us clue because someone once told me is not ideal to walk into any organization to submit CV without them making request. tnx

1 Like

Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by boyesky(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2015
amicable09:
Please Boyesky what's the nature of their test like? I just got their invite not too long ago scheduled to hold within the week. What should I expect?
its GMAT... but computer based english and maths... simple one but u need to be fast!.... 100 questions 60minutes.
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by boyesky(m): 10:35am On Nov 11, 2015
Nafizzey:
how do you do it Bro, do you just walk into the bank and ask for the HR that you want to drop CV with them.

Please give us clue because someone once told me is not ideal to walk into any organization to submit CV without them making request. tnx
i submitted mine in a branch, i guessed that is why it took like 3 months. but the day i went for the test at the headquaters in Lagos, people still come to drop CVs at the HR and even asking us how the test is.
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by boyesky(m): 10:36am On Nov 11, 2015
is there anybody on this tread who wrote the test at the HQ on the 3rd of November also
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by amicable09(f): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2015
boyesky:

its GMAT... but computer based english and maths... simple one but u need to be fast!.... 100 questions 60minutes.

Oh! Thanks for replying... Let me dust out that book from the shelf. 100 questions for one hour! ok!

1 Like

Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by boyesky(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2015
amicable09:

Oh! Thanks for replying... Let me dust out that book from the shelf. 100 questions for one hour! ok!
where are u writing ur test?
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by amicable09(f): 10:42am On Nov 11, 2015
boyesky:

where are u writing ur test?

Head Office, VI.

Why didn't you collect a fellow applicant's number on that day? Would have saved you a lot of mental stress now but from 3rd November till now isn't too much to get you worried. You will be contacted, just relax... whatever they decide, you will get to know and if the silence lingers move on to bigger opportunities cheesy. That's how to do it

1 Like

Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by kudus007(m): 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
I was in the head office today to submit CV but the security men won't allow me go in, all they keep saying is I should go online and after creating a log in page online nothing is happening, I tried to explain, but they won't just listen so I left. Don't know what to do now
Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by mandonnels(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2016
boyesky:

submmit ur CV... at the headquaters or any branch.... after some time they will call you for a test... i waited 3months before the invite... it could be less for you.
Got an invite for the test..
people plus recruiting for zenith bank.
venue: Lagos.
the issue is dat i applied in Delta State.
is it dat der don't have any test venue in Delta
State?

1 Like

Re: Did You Write Zenit Bank?people+recruitment Test On 3rd November? Any Update? by boyesky(m): 8:32am On Jan 15, 2016
if you her asked to come to Lagos.... then you need to be there.... i think they only have exam centres in Lagos and Abuja
mandonnels:

Got an invite for the test..
people plus recruiting for zenith bank.
venue: Lagos.
the issue is dat i applied in Delta State.
is it dat der don't have any test venue in Delta
State?

(1) (Reply)

12k/month Teaching Job At A Private Secondary School / Personal Asistant Wanted / Who Else Had A Phone Interview With Productivepeople.org?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.