Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,741 members, 7,809,834 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test (17453 Views)

ICPC Recruitment Test Result / 500 Nigerian Doctors Take Saudi Recruitment Test In Abuja / ICPC Recruitment Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by inositol88(m): 11:25am On Dec 21, 2017
My center is Abuja, I got there and met over 200 persons,
Our names were called from the gate, we entered and had a password generated for us.

The exam was something else (verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and comprehension) infact I developed instant headache after answering the first 10 questions

After the exam. We submitted our CV and photocopies of our NYSC cert, and dat was it.

Share your experiences from your various centers nationwide!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by tosbobby(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2017
Relax.
The pass mark will be very low because they needed people
so much.
Although i didnt feature for the test.
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by sammyobi584: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
Enugu center. The network was OK but the oral interview organization is something else.We finished by 7.30 pm.
I wonder why they didn't do the interview in batches instead of one one that they did..
And those questions are really something else
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by tosbobby(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
sammyobi584:
Enugu center. The network was OK but the oral interview organization is something else.We finished by 7.30 pm.
I wonder why they didn't do the interview in batches instead of one one that they did..
And those questions are really something else

Pls what are the questions the interviewers asked you.
Sorry to bother you.
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by nopretense: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
tosbobby:
Relax.
The pass mark will be very low because they needed people
so much.
Although i didnt feature for the test.
these are really words of hope. Abt hw many pple wld b employed per state or nationwide?
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by sammyobi584: 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
tosbobby:

Pls what are the questions the interviewers asked you. Sorry to bother you.
I don't know if Na gmat or dragnet
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by olanstemi(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
The questions no be here o...Na God o...Abuja centre shocked shocked
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by tosbobby(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
That department is another phase/department Globacom just established.
Have hope, or do you think it is all those that were shortlisted that were actually good.
One can just enjoy favour then you can go and build yourself on the job.
My eyes don see a lot.

nopretense:

these are really words of hope. Abt hw many pple wld b employed per state or nationwide?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by manneger2: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
We didn't submit any thing, we only presented the original for them to see, I notice the preferential treatment shown towards ladies to Men, ph centre

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by nopretense: 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
tosbobby:
That department is another phase/department Globacom just established.
Have hope, or do you think it is all those that were shortlisted that were actually good.
One can just enjoy favour then you can go and build yourself on the job.
My eyes don see a lot.

okay. Thanks alot, sir. God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by abuameh(m): 1:48am On Dec 23, 2017
inositol88:
My center is Abuja, I got there and met over 200 persons,
Our names were called from the gate, we entered and had a password generated for us.

The exam was something else (verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning and comprehension) infact I developed instant headache after answering the first 10 questions

After the exam. We submitted our CV and photocopies of our NYSC cert, and dat was it.

Share your experiences from your various centers nationwide!!!
I also did mine at the blue ocean CBT Centre, Abuja Centre. But my NYSC Discharge wasn't asked for, only my CV was collected by the woman that interviewed us. The test was really something else, did my best though. Can't tell the number of people they'll select. But given that we weren't upto 500, they ought to employ all of us now.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by Oxster(m): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2017
olanstemi:
The questions no be here o...Na God o...Abuja centre shocked shocked

You are a failure like oga BUBU,,do you know why??You have failed alreadygringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by Africanbest(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2017
F*CK OFF...... my invitation was lost in the mail........ ph center
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by nkemjacob2(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2017
Dem nO call me o
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by Akkord4gov: 9:06am On Dec 23, 2017
Ibadan center. From the comments above definitely,majority found d questions hard. lol. Olodo plenty here,lmao

best of luck to us

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by Xionez(m): 9:08am On Dec 23, 2017
manneger2:
We didn't submit any thing, we only presented the original for them to see, I notice the preferential treatment shown towards ladies to Men, ph centre

grin grin grin
Well, its obvious which gender group will make a majority. Probably recruiting to open a new Care center or replace some slacking workers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by marooh: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Graet kiss cry
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by easyfem(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2017
Av been submitting CV online ova some month and av never been invited to any interview except MARKETING stuff , that shit shud stop in 2017 IJN

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by easyfem(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2017
I wonder y Glo refuse to invite me .... I need job desperately
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by jayinfo2(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2017
Very unfortunate I saw the advert a day after it expired.

God when will I have a job

The only hope i have is 2018 myNewDawn

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by dejt4u(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2017
easyfem:
I wonder y Glo refuse to invite me .... I need job desperately
they invited only candidates that have Glo number on their CV. I wasn't invited either

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by bethyz(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2017
manneger2:

How was the submission online like. I submitted passport and my c.v but I didn't get any info about the test till now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by manneger2: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2017
bethyz:

How was the submission online like. I submitted passport and my c.v but I didn't get any info about the test till now
We applied online like u, when I said submitting I meant documents submitted at d centre, we did submit any documents we only presented the originals of our credentials like nysc, age declaration, waec degree etc for them to see
Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by jerryweb2: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2017
(MY WIFE"s experience)
My very first interview was in 2013 at Benin Glo office and later I got invited for Interview at Lagos. I got to Lagos and had my first and second interview, also met people there and we all kept in touch just in case. It took them 2 years (2015) plus to call us again asking if we are still interested and i said yes and I was invited along side those friends of mine, we got there and had the first and second interview again, after months, we had the third interview still on the Island. Later in the year,they started calling some of us for an online test,we were surprised as we thought we had just one more interview to go. We all went to Lagos again on our own expenses and wrote this test and guess what? They called again September 2016 for another interview, by this time i was already tired but my husband encouraged me and i went to Lagos and after hours, had this interview. There is this particular woman who I cant forget, dresses shabby, has a husky voice and speaks rudely, she asked me why in the world I would schooled in Babcock and then get an Msc in NOUN, after I walked out, other Glo staff started asking me how to register in NOUN too. Well I had that interview and left Lagos, never heard from them again till now and even if I recieve that call, I would decline. Enough interviews for a life time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences On Glo Recruitment Test by Gkemz: 9:54am On Dec 23, 2017
dejt4u:
they invited only candidates that have Glo number on their CV. I wasn't invited either

You could possibly be right. I have glo number but it never occurred to my mind to use in the cv since it's not my main line. In any case i'll have to remove it since it's of no importance to me any longer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Good Aviation Training Centre In Lagos. Pls Advise? / Is Mr. B A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? / Should I Resign From My Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.