Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,657 members, 7,820,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw (60971 Views)

How I Failed The Fidelity Bank Job Test / Apply For Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Fidelity Bank Plc / 2016 Nigerian Police Recruitment Form - All Required Documents - A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 11, 2015
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by olayinkajnr(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2015
I said OP becareful, someone said it's ignorance on my part. Well, for your info. Fidelity Bank is currently recruiting but you can only submit your CV to any branch and it's not online. Fill at your own peril
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Emblj: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2015
This is a scam !!!
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by nenergy(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2015
Dejinho14:
when I was filling fidelity bank recruitment form online, I got to dis stage and I'm so confused I dnt knw mayb I shld continue with the form or I shld stop..I saw where I'm to fill my bank details and BVN...Advise pls !
see wat I saw below !!!
Please post the link to the job. I want to investigate. Thanks!
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by AsherStorm(m): 10:02am On Nov 11, 2015
emmyrichie:

Pls don't lead the guy astray. How come you failed to connect the dot. With your account number and BVN in the hands of the wrong people, your money in the bank is in trouble.

You f.ck up big time.

Ok thank you but you're blinded to see previous comments about people saying the website is genuine... I just finished my registration on there as well and I have nothing to fear even with my hundreds of thousands in the fidelity account I submitted.

CBN made it clear that our bvn being revealed doesn't pose a threat to our money...
And about the bank acct ure shouting abt, haven't we been giving our bank acct numbers out to even strangers from time immemorial?

1 Like

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Freddean: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2015
Keep filling it, but run when you see anything like your pin code. Just know that the hawk wants to steal the chick. Just advice oh

1 Like

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by questted: 10:24am On Nov 11, 2015
Guy quickly stop d application as ur BVN details in the wrong hands can lead to ur account been hacked...b careful
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by samento: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2015
There is fire on the mountain run run run.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Kbs468(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2015
richyfunky:
Another criteria to reduce the number of applicant
ofcourse and if you are not an account holder with them, then one has automatically self-screened him or herself out.
Remember 'We are fidelity' 'We keep our word' meaning part of customer satisfaction is providing opportunities to committed account holders who might have their tentacles spread to other family members as customers too. But I might be wrong, may be its to get a connected applicant having account with other Banks who could influence business with them especially in this era of No more free politically motivated money

1 Like

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by AsherStorm(m): 10:39am On Nov 11, 2015
questted:
Guy quickly stop d application as ur BVN details in the wrong hands can lead to ur account been hacked...b careful

Lol... tell that to CBN who claims it's safe to give it out to beruea de change agents and bank staff
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Kbs468(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2015
prettyjo:
lolzzzzz this got me laughing
Run away Minister of Health how are you?
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 11, 2015
Dis tin is reall scam why ask for acct details,if it only bvn it differnt,run for ur life
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by prettyjo(f): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2015
Kbs468:
Run away Minister of Health how are you?
dear am fine oooo.i didn't run

am still very much around ,its jux that am observing from the background.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by airsaylongcon: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2015
I'm really shocked at the way people are willing to recklessly give out their BVN! The BVN is a unique identification number that uses biometric data to pinpoint u. I haven't done mine (until I'm sure about data security and how it works) but I'm sure very personal information such as date of birth and mother's maiden name were collected. While one may not be able to hit your account with your BVN (I still doubt this) I can still your identity and with complicit bank staff open and account in your name where I can launder money and do huge huge damage to your credit history. In America no one just throws his SSN around and the BVN is going to end up being our SSN equivalent.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Kbs468(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2015
prettyjo:
dear am fine oooo.i didn't run

am still very much around ,its jux that am observing from the background.
Dont mind me, I was only teasing you because I knew about that already.
By the way I like ur hair and it natural presentation cos it fits ur beauty
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by prettyjo(f): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2015
Kbs468:

Dont mind me, I was only teasing you because I knew about that already.
By the way I like ur hair and it natural presentation cos it fits ur beauty
thanks

1 Like

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by alaskido(m): 11:36am On Nov 11, 2015
Hackers are at it again o. Dem no dey tire? Man please flee and run as fast as your legs can take you o.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by kokorodudu(f): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2015
Mumus full Lagos and the degree of ignorance exhibited here shows why many of you are jobless or in poor jobs in the first instance.

If a bank customer must have BVN to operate an account in any bank in Nigeria, don’t you think a bank may request same from potential candidates?

Why the account number? Just check the website, I have applied too. It asks you for all the documents ever needed for documentation so I guess it’s just that they need you to provide all the details to weed out those who won’t make the cut before they even ask you to show for interview.

Guys, open your eyes. Mugu.ng

cool

1 Like

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Chardon90(m): 11:44am On Nov 11, 2015
Op opportunity comes but once ooo. Don't allow insecurity deny you of this golden opportunity.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by AsherStorm(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2015
Presently in a fidelity bank branch and the manager and staff seem confused cos the page is real but they can't explain why the bvn and acct number is being requested...

Will give feedback asap but I'd empty my acct in the mean time...

1 Like

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Tolakay: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
AsherStorm:
Presently in a fidelity bank branch and the manager and staff seem confused cos the page is real but they can't explain why the bvn and acct number is being requested...

They may not know cos banks runs centralised system.... For the risk aversed pple u can put an account no dat is not funded dia now.
I know pple with high risk appetite go don apply b4 finding out abt d authenticity of this... Me i think is real sha
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by tranxo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
Pomzy:
Flee man,
I smell a rat
ignorance is a disease
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by tranxo(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
AsherStorm:

Recruitment is a head office exercise and branch staffs do not officially know all the details, even some HO staff. The only people with full info are HO HR departmeñt.

I am sure all those saying flee and run have already applied. Witches and wizards.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by 400billionman: 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
Dejinho14:
when I was filling fidelity bank recruitment form online, I got to dis stage and I'm so confused I dnt knw mayb I shld continue with the form or I shld stop..I saw where I'm to fill my bank details and BVN...Advise pls !
see wat I saw below !!!

I guess you are educated.

No fall mugu. Fake SITE..
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by Etizz: 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
No recruitment process require for a bank details of such,....

Na WA...

OP I guess u know what to do?
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by AsherStorm(m): 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2015
Seems the branches don't know what's going on even tho they confirmed that the site is their real website but the issue of bvn and acct number is kinda shady to them as well.

I had to block my acct for the mean time.
If u also applied an in doubt, you can bloc your account temporarily at any branch close to you. The recruitment team can still verify your account even as it is blocked...

This is my final submission on the issue, thanks
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by sapientia(m): 2:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
The site is real.. Not a phishing site..

Fill your form.. and pray to get a job..

I guess they want to be sure that you obey rules of getting BVN before wanting to work for a bank
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by authority2006(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2015
AsherStorm:

Ok thank you but you're blinded to see previous comments about people saying the website is genuine... I just finished my registration on there as well and I have nothing to fear even with my hundreds of thousands in the fidelity account I submitted.

CBN made it clear that our bvn being revealed doesn't pose a threat to our money...
And about the bank acct ure shouting abt, haven't we been giving our bank acct numbers out to even strangers from time immemorial?
You didn't have up to N2000 in that account, that was why it was easy for you to make such decision. The gullible ones plenty for this country.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by authority2006(m): 3:18pm On Nov 11, 2015
Well, to me, it is a scam. Simple.
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by bummyla(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
Smells Like A Fake Account! Run! Boy! Run! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by sevule(m): 5:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
kokorodudu:
Mumus full Lagos and the degree of ignorance exhibited here shows why many of you are jobless or in poor jobs in the first instance.

If a bank customer must have BVN to operate an account in any bank in Nigeria, don’t you think a bank may request same from potential candidates?

Why the account number? Just check the website, I have applied too. It asks you for all the documents ever needed for documentation so I guess it’s just that they need you to provide all the details to weed out those who won’t make the cut before they even ask you to show for interview.

Guys, open your eyes. Mugu.ng

cool

Why do you have to use derogatory and derisive language to pass your point across? You are looking for a job YET you are calling other job seekers mumu! Does that make ANY sense at all? Classic case of pot calling kettle black.

Like others said, why not chat with a customer service rep on their website? They should be able to tell you if the link is authentic

That said if the link is indeed authentic, Fidelity Bank has absolutely NO RIGHT to ask job seekers for their bank account details and BVN! It is unfortunate that even corporate establishments in Nigeria are breaking the laws with reckless abandon. I am shocked that HR would approve this clear violation of HR guidelines. The ONLY time they should have ANY business with your account details is when you are offered a job.

I am not sure which regulatory body is in charge of issues like this, but this violation should definitely be reported to them

2 Likes

Re: When I Was Filling Fidelity Bank Recruitment Form Online See Wat I Saw by AsherStorm(m): 7:33pm On Nov 11, 2015
authority2006:
You didn't have up to N2000 in that account, that was why it was easy for you to make such decision. The gullible ones plenty for this country.

You're crazy and thank you I didn't have up to 2000 in it but I blocked it temporarily cos of the fear that my 200 naira won't be stolen...
Stoopid fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out / 2017 Total International Scholarship - TEPNG For Fresh Graduates / What A Friend Did To Me Last Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.